Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By goldenrecoveries
  • 1 Post By toddsumm1
  • 1 Post By goldenrecoveries

Thread: $500,000 Farmer Hoard Found In Montgomery County

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2014
    I Forgot
    200 times
    Cache Hunting

$500,000 Farmer Hoard Found In Montgomery County

I've read posts of people saying buried treasure doesn't exist. I'm with them, buried treasure stories are just fairy tales.
    Hey wait just a dog gone minute ................. what's this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a Rabbitt.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	1354624
    jeff of pa likes this.
    http://www.goldenrecoveries.com

"It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much ^#&^*@ fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our @&%^! smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your ^%$*&^!" - Clark Griswold

us
    Feb 2010
    Maryland
    Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/
    171 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I was told this story by a gentleman who was witness to this. They failed to mention they used metal detectorists to find the containers. I always wondered if this story he told me was true, I guess it is. Oh by the way, he also stated that they were looking for 5 milk containers. They figured there was only three and a oil barrel totaling four containers and not 5. He said he always felt there were in fact a total of 5 containers and that was based on the fact that there were any containers at all to be found. If that were in fact true then the 5 containers had to be true as well. So where is the 5th container?

Furthermore this man was who turned me onto metal detecting 15 years ago.
    goldenrecoveries likes this.

us
    Oct 2014
    I Forgot
    200 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by toddsumm1 View Post
    I was told this story by a gentleman who was witness to this. They failed to mention they used metal detectorists to find the containers. I always wondered if this story he told me was true, I guess it is. Oh by the way, he also stated that they were looking for 5 milk containers. They figured there was only three and a oil barrel totaling four containers and not 5. He said he always felt there were in fact a total of 5 containers and that was based on the fact that there were any containers at all to be found. If that were in fact true then the 5 containers had to be true as well. So where is the 5th container?

Furthermore this man was who turned me onto metal detecting 15 years ago.
    Hmmmmmm. one still there maybe

And you're right they did use metal detectors. I have another article that mentioned that. So this was no "accidental" find. These people knew what they were lookin for.
    toddsumm1 likes this.
    http://www.goldenrecoveries.com

"It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much ^#&^*@ fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our @&%^! smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your ^%$*&^!" - Clark Griswold

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links