• zzzzzzzzzzzCopy of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz3h.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzCopy of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz3h.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,145

Jim-MI

Mar 28, 2005
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon
I wonder if anyone can hunt on the island? or is it private or off limits to MD? I might half to check into it! I'd love to find a treasure trove!

mptilkins

Apr 4, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
lonestar
good article, do you no of any more stories buried treasures in Michigan. ones that i don't have to spend money on to get! would appreciate it thanks :

mike!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apple Island on Orchard Lake in Oakland County is the site of interest. I haven't detected there myself and don't even know if it's allowed or not. It's not the site of any state park either but does have a DNR boat launch ramp.

T

Thorysus

Very intresting indeed. Its seems like benton harbor pops up all the time when in treasure hunting in michigan. I still wonder how the gold even got there, but it would be nice to maybe this summer go take a cruise up the area and see if theres some stragglers left.

strykerstalker

Nov 29, 2005
Sandman, seems like me and you should find out if we can get there and check thing out this summer some time, im not that far` from it, only about 40min drive north for me..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread