OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The books contain lost treasure stories, regional history and are westerns all rolled into one. Full color topo maps with the stories can be expanded for greater detail. We are much happier than our early (2006) attempts and self-published from start to finish. If you see a title you like, check if your local library will obtain one. The first three volumes, Yellowstone, Custer and Missouri countries well soon be expanded, so hold off a bit on those, more material is planned with their 2nd editions.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the book that one can read for free with amazon prime in kindle version. GW2.jpg GW2 free.jpg

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will download it tonight when I get home!

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got Prime and it said it was $5.99.
jim

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I've got Prime and it said it was $5.99.
jim

Amazon prime with kindle? 15 copies went free the first day. Hope you get a free copy. I was surprised people started grabbing it so fast. This is the first time I done the promotion. Hope to get some good reviews.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...said I had to have some "special" version of Kindle.
Jim

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup...said I had to have Kindle "Unlimited". You can sign up for that for a free 30 day trial, but if you do they start charging your credit card after 30 days, unless you take further action to stop it.
Jim

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry I didn't set their policy. How much was the monthly charge? They claim a million titles available with it.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not blaming you...LOL....just keeping the facts straight. I didn't look into the monthly charge because I'm not going to sign up. I'm sure it would be cheaper to buy the book. I don't really use Kindle...prefer paper books, except for online research.
Jim

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
My wife blew a gasket that I did this offer with the listing. I had thought about it before. Maybe someone here down loaded it and will post their thoughts. Signal line (member) did leave reviews for the Yellowstone and Custer country volumes. But those volumes are being expanded and will be reissued in a couple of months. My favorites are Gold West Volume 1 another 500 plus page book, and Missouri Country which is soon also reissued and will jump from 182 to roughly 400 pages, lots of rustler stories in it.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Some more work to go but it will be 7 volumes and we'll over 2,500 pages. But like I said it's a bit different from the lost treasure books were use to. Treasure/local history and westerns all in one, with topo maps. Some lost treasures are pinned down to a couple hundred yards. An example is Murdered by Renegades in Glacier Country.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Am curious what folks think of full color topo maps that expand. Later

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems that this book is full of information that will lead to find buried treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Just typed on Google lost treasure Montana and it looks like it is number 2 on the first page. I see there is a bunch of videos out there on Montana treasure. I am planning on the YouTube route coming up. I can introduce each book and do follow-ups on stories covered. I did create a Facebook group page yesterday the name is lost treasures montana

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
So far 99 folks downloaded a free copy. It is climbing the Amazon ranks fast since release.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
4,000 listings on Amazon books for lost treasure and my book is 2 days shy of being out 2 months and according to my tablet it is ranked number 31. I think this could make the first page yet.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
1013 free copies were downloaded so far. Had a four day period where over 800 folks checked the book out.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our most recent book release on Amazon is free with Amazon prime in Kindle version! See what we been doing for free. Go Amazon books and type in ' Lost treasure Montana'. Gold West Country Volume 2 over 500 pages. A new style of treasure story book.

Tiredman, sorry but to sell from a website requires being a Supporting Vendor, to sell from TreasureNet forums requires being a Charter Member. Please join as one or thread will have to be deleted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions