cptbild said:
Ahh !!!
Not! Quite So simple!
If you look at the photo of "Doc's" death
You'll see that he is slumped across the front bumper of his PU
Going toward the drive's side
&
Past the open passenger side window
"Doc" used to keep his revolver in that glovebox!
So!
If he were going to get his gun, why did he walk past the glove box ? ::)

Slumped? I dont see anyone slumped, infact the curvature of his back is very like that of someone holding their posture.
The picture is easy to recreate for yourself, simply adopt the position that Noss is in at the edge of your bed.
Then once you have got the same postion as he has in the photo simply relax every muscle in your body as if you had been shot in the head.
Observe what happens to the curvature of your spine when you do this.

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Thats better a missing lamp where he " slumped" down the PU, a bit of blood from his shot in the head, and the posture looks so much better

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
I actually wrote the editor of Lost Treasure magazine about this awhile back. I read this story several years ago. Believed it then and now. Anyway the Lost Treasure magazine ran a story about the Benavides treasure. Supposedly there are several vaults in New Mexico. Benavides was a bishop If I remember right. The Spaniards used the Apaches as slaves for mining. Of coarse after converting them. I personally believe the Doc Ness location was 1 out of many of these vaults. But Lost Treasure didn't seem to think so.

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500
Short and sweet
1. Former North Range Commander WSMR
2. Victorio Peak was in my area
3. Gold and Jewels seen by Roscoe Parr--he helped Noss in the early days of find. (Nephew of Parr Personal friend)
4. Military removed large section of Peak with earthmoving machines (1950's to 1960's ?)
5. All contents removed
6. Military Personnel involved retired and disappeared
7. Personal search of all caves both east and west of peak nothing found except old Wells Fargo Strong Box
8. Very possible cache's by Noss remain in surrounding area--did not have modern equipment to detect.
9. East central impact range very near and highly dangerous area--unexploded ordinance
10.GPR would be best to use in surrounding area if could gain access
11.Good luck to anyone who can get on the Range to look

Satori

Aug 1, 2007
Anywhere there's treasure
While doing some research on gold currency use in the US, I came across an interesting website discussing the sale of gold bars to England in 1967 & 1968 orchestrated by President Lyndon Johnson. Maybe the VP gold was used for the sale. Just a thought.

Copyright © 1999 by Freemarket Gold & Money Report. All Rights Reserved.

First published on December 13, 1999 in FGMR Letter #256
In the 1970's a very courageous gentleman named Edward Durrell claimed that substantially all of the US Gold Reserve being stored at Ft. Knox was gone. Only 1,000 tonnes or so of the 8,500 tonnes supposedly being stored there remained. The rest had been secretly taken from Ft. Knox and shipped to London in 1967 and early 1968 for sale by President Johnson in an ill-fated attempt to keep the price of Gold at $35 per ounce.

Mr. Durrell provided a lot of anecdotal evidence to support his claim. These included eyewitness accounts of hundreds of Army trucks leaving Ft. Knox in the middle of the night over a period of many weeks, supposedly loaded with the Gold bounty. Other interesting but circumstantial evidence was the sudden and unexpected dismissal of Gordon Tether, business editor for London's Financial Times, who published Mr. Durrell's claims. To my knowledge, no mainstream US newspaper dared to publish Mr. Durrell's allegations.

More circumstantial evidence emerged in the late 1970's when the US Treasury auctioned some Gold in an attempt to keep the Gold price from rising rapidly. The bullion banks bidding in the auction received 'coin-melt' bars, not good delivery bars. The coin-melt bars were fabricated in the 1930's after the Gold confiscation at that time. Coins are only 90% pure Gold, with 10% other metals added to provide durability to the Gold so that it can be used as coin without excessive wear or damage. In contrast, good delivery bars are 99% pure.

Mr. Durrell alleged that the coin-melt bars were not taken to London because their source could easily have been identified, the US being the only country that seized their citizens' Gold. Had the coin-melt bars been sold, the secret nature of the operation would have been compromised, so the coin-melt bars remained at Ft. Knox while the good delivery bars were sold in London in President Johnson's diabolical, unsuccessful scheme. Subsequent administrations, too afraid of the consequences from telling the truth, have continued the cover-up.

Clearly, the above examples are not sufficient to prove Mr. Durrell's claim, but one piece of evidence does raise serious questions. He claimed that a proper audit of the Gold reserve had not been made since the late 1950's during the Eisenhower administration. Moreover, despite his best efforts to get an audit completed, including as I recall offers to pay for the audit himself (which were not hollow promises because he was a very wealthy businessman), no audit was undertaken. The reason? The US Treasury said it was unnecessary 'because everyone knew that the Gold was still in Ft. Knox'.

The Treasury's curious response always seemed incredulous to me, so I have remained open-minded about whether the Gold was there or not. After all, we now know that President Johnson had lied to the nation about the Gulf of Tonkin incident that dragged the US into war in Viet Nam, so who is to say that he didn't also lie about the Gold in Ft. Knox?

Mr. Durrell passed away at age 90 in the early 1980's. With his passing, and the decline in inflation and the Gold price from the 1980 highs, over time this controversy was largely forgotten. I too put it largely out of mind until the early 1990's when I came to know a very wealthy industrialist with an interesting story.

I wrote about this gentlemen and his story in April 1994 (FGMR #143, Thinking the Unthinkable). He had requested anonymity, so I only refer to him as André, which is not his real name. André provided some additional interesting details, many of which filled in some unexplained gaps in Mr. Durrell's allegations.

Earlier in the year I reprinted this article because it was becoming clear to me that Mr. Durrell's and André's contention that the US Gold reserve was missing helped explain what was happening in the Gold market. As the huge weight of Gold being loaned and borrowed grew seemingly without end, it appeared to me that the Gold supposedly in Ft. Knox must be part of the equation. So I asked myself what could I do about it?

Satori

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
OK as I stated a couple in an above post (read above post) I was having lunch with a friend (hes in his 50's) and he dropped a bomb on me out of nowhere regarding the Victorio peak legend and how his grandfather was one of Doc's original partners. Here is what he just send me. By the way, his Grandfathers name was Harry Darr.

"Man that’s one long story Brotha…

The very short version goes like this:

Doc Noss discovers the treasure, but doesn’t know how to best get at it.

He enlists the help of my Grandfather (a friend and confidant + he had a small fleet of trucks)

Noss signs over 10% of what’s there to my Grandfather.

They together enlist the help of a mining engineer

In an effort to get at it easily, the engineer blasts the hole shut

They hire locals to help in the digging

Word gets out, and the Military gets wind of it, they move in, kick everyone out, and annex it as part of White Sands Testing Grounds

Shortly after, Doc Noss is shot to death in bar room fight (ruled justifiable homicide)

Mining engineer is killed in auto accident

My Grandfather dies of apparent heart attack (I think all 3 were dead within 6 months)

Followed by 70 years (still on going) of legal battles with government (involved F Lee Baily, Marvin Michelson and other high power lawyers)

In early 70’s John Dean admits to Congressional Hearing that Victoio Peak Treasure financed the Bay of Pigs, CIA covert activities in So Am and abroad + others

In maybe early 90’s… Act of Congress finally allows the Noss family team to go in and inspect the area… evidence of massive excavating

Now as aging military guys are nearing the end of their lives, lots have come forward and telling how they worked there and what they did.

It’s a long story with lots of twists and turns…but I think I have the general outline right. There was a movie in the works, but somehow it went away, very quietly at least from my vantage point.

Pretty exciting stuff to have in your own family closet eh? There’s been a ton written on it, but honestly, most of what I know was handed down from my Granny & Mother…. I’m sure there are still a lot of family documents, letters and clipping that they kept. I think my oldest Brother has them now. Huge box full."

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TOK,

Your story is close to what happened. The only big difference would be the death of "Doc" Noss.

Doc and his family supposedly removed about 300 of the gold bars and hid them in different cache sites. After Doc and Ova had gotten thoroughly screwed over by Uncle Sam, Doc enlisted the aid of a man who owned a Lead Mine to assist him in retrieving and selling one of the caches. At the last minute, Doc was afraid the man would screw him over, so he moved the cache the night before. He was correct that the man had planned to screw him over. They got into an argument, and Doc went out to his truck. The man shot and killed Doc "in self defense". There is a picture floating around of Doc slumped over his front bumper.

There was a guy that used to post here named Roger Snow. His dad was a Treasure Hunter with an intense interest in Victorio Peak. He also died mysteriously, and Roger's 14 year old sister was shot in the head (all around the same time everybody else was dying). Looks like Uncle Sam was trying very heard keep Victorio Peak a secret.

Best-Mike

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Ok if everyone was shot and the govt is watching everyone left...... Then who is out there that knows where the gold is ?? and where is the gold ?? In other words if it's not in Vic pk and there is somewhere around 300 bars left..... where are they ?? To me it seems that is a HUGE load of metal to move, and does the guy with the Lead Mine have some of the answers ?? Just my crazy head needed to ask these questions....

PLL

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
gollum said:
Hey TOK,

Your story is close to what happened. The only big difference would be the death of "Doc" Noss.

Doc and his family supposedly removed about 300 of the gold bars and hid them in different cache sites. After Doc and Ova had gotten thoroughly screwed over by Uncle Sam, Doc enlisted the aid of a man who owned a Lead Mine to assist him in retrieving and selling one of the caches. At the last minute, Doc was afraid the man would screw him over, so he moved the cache the night before. He was correct that the man had planned to screw him over. They got into an argument, and Doc went out to his truck. The man shot and killed Doc "in self defense". There is a picture floating around of Doc slumped over his front bumper.

There was a guy that used to post here named Roger Snow. His dad was a Treasure Hunter with an intense interest in Victorio Peak. He also died mysteriously, and Roger's 14 year old sister was shot in the head (all around the same time everybody else was dying). Looks like Uncle Sam was trying very heard keep Victorio Peak a secret.

Best-Mike

WEll Mike
some have a little knowledge of my Dad and myself
problem is

Whenever i attempt to set facts in this forum, the post go missing
That condition pisses my ass off, so i stopped posting in this rag site.

Yes, my Dads murder, my sisters murder
and myown torture by O.S.I. agents of the U.S. Government
is all factual.

Some of the crap people post here is directly qouted out of material such as the book " 100 tons of gold"

Capt. Bill states he wants to find the OFF BASE entrance to Vicky Peak,,, you know what he is talking about?

He is speaking of my dads red herring blorf he fed David Leon Chandler for his book : 100 tons

the entrance is NOT going to lead back into Vicky.

It does NOT take you into Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble is on the east side of the San Andreas, and the arroyo is on the west side, out in the Joranado, and does NOT reach to the east end.

The Arroyo that is a drainage from the San Andres is simply a subterrainean cavity that was created by sub surface erosion.
Dad fed Chandler CRAP!
My Dad was so harrassed by federal agents, he actually thought Chandler to be one undercover seeking info on treasure sites to be later pilfered by a Corrupt federal agency

WHICH IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT AGENCYS,,, THEN YOU KNOW,,, ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPT,,, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INSTITUTED IN THE FIRST DAMNED PLACE!

My Dad's experience with treasure was first league

His Knowledge concise, his footwork extroardanair.

Now
some things to get straight on

1. the poster that asked for info on the cavern in the Organ Mountains that supposedly led Apaches for miles underground.

It goes approximately 1 mile underground, NOT FOR " MILES "
it is an L shaped cave,,,, and it can be found behind a huge boulder set up at the base of a bluff to the LEFT ( southside) of GLOBE spring near the entrance of Glendale Canyon.

THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL IN IT! and it comes out in Johnson canyon, and 30 feet from the exit is a HUGE KILLER BEE HIVE,,, so do not even bother attempting to play with it.

2. All maps of the Organ Mountains are BULL-SHIEETE PERIOD.

if they are hand drawn maps on parchment or paper of DUNG.

The true maps are CARVED in STONE within the range, and unless you are ME, you have very little chance of de-codeing them,,, PERIOD!

3 maps were on the stones
ONE, is a pictoglyph map ( hand painted on a La Rue map rock on the west side near the old mine house spring)
the other two maps on CARVED
One is in the mouth of RUCKER canyon
the other i keep secret, cause Fed agents can kiss my ASS, they have stolen enough out of there.

a 4th map does exist, it was carved on a NUGGET the size of my head
fed agents stole it from ME!

Now, on the truth of Vicky Peak

It was indeed cleaned out
early 1960's

I as a child personally went and spied on the operation, we watched them at NIGHT.
They used DUMP TRUCKS TO REMOVE THE BARS FROM THE BASIN.

a daisy chain of G.I.'s threw the bars into Front end loaders, the tractors dumped the bars into the dump trucks
this was the fastest way to get the bars loaded at the time, and get them out of the area.
The dump trucks and loaders were all civilian looking vehicles.

President JFK DID " NOT " get any of the GOLD!

Pres. Johnson was a MAGGOT amongst the human species, and was indeed involved in not only the cover up of the gold theft
but was privy to JFK's murder. PERIOD, IT IS THE TRUTH!

VICTORIO PEAK WAS A DEPOSITORY FIRST AND FOREMOST OF THE GOLD AND OTHER MINERALS MINED BY HEBREW AND PHOENICIAN MEN UNDER THE DIRECTION OF KINGS SOLOMON AND HIRAM.

Over the following centuries, others deposited loot in there, the Apaches being the predominate contributers, but NOT the only ones.

Victorio Peak, is NOT the seven cities of Cibola which is presented in the La Rue/ Rueshume letter
those are ALL in the Organ Mountains.
and the letter is a code, cibola was used to denote depositories, seven of them.
3 on the west side at the MOUTH of three seperate canyons
FILMORE CANYON BEING JUST ONE OF THEM. THAT CACHE IS LONG GONE TOO.

3 on the east side, two just inside two canyons, one barely outside another canyon

ALL EL CHATO LOOT FOR THE MOST PART IS IN SOLEDAD CANYON
BOTH ENDS OF THE CANYON. VERY NEAR AFTER YOU ENTER THE CANYON FROM EITHER DIRECTION, SOME HAS ALREADY BEEN LOOTED BY THE ARMY, GARUANTEED, I WENT AND INSPECTED THE SITES MYSELF OVER A 4 YEAR PERIOD FROM 2002 TO 2006.

PRIOR TO THAT, I HAD INSPECTED THE SAME SITES FROM 1982 UNTIL 1991, I KNOW WHAT WAS THERE, WHAT THE SITES LOOKED LIKE BEFORE THE DIGGING BY THE ARMY, AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW, I ALSO KNOW WHY STAILITE PHOTOS ARE AIRBRUSHED TO COVER THE RECENT DIGS OF THESE SITES, SO GET YOUR UNDIES TOGETHER FOLKS, THE BIG " G ' IS A THIEF, THANK YOUR BUDDIES AT THE PENTAGON AND AT THE NEW AGENCY KNOWN AS : THE DIRECTORATE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,,, FORMERLY KNOWN AS: THE OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC INTELLIGENCE,,, OR BY THE ACRONYM OF: O.S.I.,,, THESE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND THE KIDNAPP TORURE OF MYSELF AND THE MURDER OF INNOCENT CITIZENS WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

MY DAD HAD LOCATED SEVERAL OF THEM, BUT, COULD NOT RETRIEVE THEM BECAUSE OF THE DEPTH AND THE AREA IN WHICH THEY ARE BURIED.

IT TAKES A BACKHOE AT THE LEAST TO DIG THEM OUT.

anyone with the knowledge i have of the Organ Mountains, can take the various copies of the supposed El Chato letters, read them, and KNOW for certain that whoever wrote them, knew nothing of the Organ Mountains,,, they are for the most part all fabrications.

ENOUGH info for you people?
good
Now go write your books with it and make yourself some fame and fortune

and this one is for Darrel Friesen
You Canadian freak of nature
next time you pledgerize my material and claim YOU figured stuff out

I will post all across the internet my documents and post you are claiming to be of your manufacture.

Most have already figured you out to be a fraud.
You could'nt de-code a symbol if it came on a cerial box with a child's de-coder ring included.
YOU DUNCE!
signed : ROGER A. SNOW ,

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Roger,

I think I have said this to you before, but the things that get your posts zapped are:

1. Inflammatory statements (namecalling and the like)

2. LENGTH! I know you have a lot to say, but 2000 and 3000 word posts will kill a thread. I recommend just posting brief allusions, and let people ask specific questions about different parts.

Best-Mike

treasure minder

Mar 18, 2006
Peerless67 said:
treasure minder said:
gollum said:
Hey TOK,

Best-Mike

WEll Mike
some have a little knowledge of my Dad and myself
problem is

Whenever i attempt to set facts in this forum, the post go missing
That condition pisses my ass off, so i stopped posting in this rag site.

Yes, my Dads murder, my sisters murder
and myown torture by O.S.I. agents of the U.S. Government
is all factual.

Some of the crap people post here is directly qouted out of material such as the book " 100 tons of gold"

Capt. Bill states he wants to find the OFF BASE entrance to Vicky Peak,,, you know what he is talking about?

He is speaking of my dads red herring blorf he fed David Leon Chandler for his book : 100 tons

the entrance is NOT going to lead back into Vicky.

It does NOT take you into Hardscrabble

Hardscrabble is on the east side of the San Andreas, and the arroyo is on the west side, out in the Joranado, and does NOT reach to the east end.

The Arroyo that is a drainage from the San Andres is simply a subterrainean cavity that was created by sub surface erosion.
Dad fed Chandler CRAP!
My Dad was so harrassed by federal agents, he actually thought Chandler to be one undercover seeking info on treasure sites to be later pilfered by a Corrupt federal agency

WHICH IF YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT AGENCYS,,, THEN YOU KNOW,,, ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPT,,, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE INSTITUTED IN THE FIRST DAMNED PLACE!

My Dad's experience with treasure was first league

His Knowledge concise, his footwork extroardanair.

Now
some things to get straight on

1. the poster that asked for info on the cavern in the Organ Mountains that supposedly led Apaches for miles underground.

It goes approximately 1 mile underground, NOT FOR " MILES "
it is an L shaped cave,,,, and it can be found behind a huge boulder set up at the base of a bluff to the LEFT ( southside) of GLOBE spring near the entrance of Glendale Canyon.

THERE IS NOTHING AT ALL IN IT! and it comes out in Johnson canyon, and 30 feet from the exit is a HUGE KILLER BEE HIVE,,, so do not even bother attempting to play with it.

2. All maps of the Organ Mountains are BULL-SHIEETE PERIOD.

if they are hand drawn maps on parchment or paper of DUNG.

The true maps are CARVED in STONE within the range, and unless you are ME, you have very little chance of de-codeing them,,, PERIOD!

3 maps were on the stones
ONE, is a pictoglyph map ( hand painted on a La Rue map rock on the west side near the old mine house spring)
the other two maps on CARVED
One is in the mouth of RUCKER canyon
the other i keep secret, cause Fed agents can kiss my ASS, they have stolen enough out of there.

a 4th map does exist, it was carved on a NUGGET the size of my head
fed agents stole it from ME!

Now, on the truth of Vicky Peak

It was indeed cleaned out
early 1960's

I as a child personally went and spied on the operation, we watched them at NIGHT.
They used DUMP TRUCKS TO REMOVE THE BARS FROM THE BASIN.

a daisy chain of G.I.'s threw the bars into Front end loaders, the tractors dumped the bars into the dump trucks
this was the fastest way to get the bars loaded at the time, and get them out of the area.
The dump trucks and loaders were all civilian looking vehicles.

President JFK DID " NOT " get any of the GOLD!

Pres. Johnson was a MAGGOT amongst the human species, and was indeed involved in not only the cover up of the gold theft
but was privy to JFK's murder. PERIOD, IT IS THE TRUTH!

VICTORIO PEAK WAS A DEPOSITORY FIRST AND FOREMOST OF THE GOLD AND OTHER MINERALS MINED BY HEBREW AND PHOENICIAN MEN UNDER THE DIRECTION OF KINGS SOLOMON AND HIRAM.

Over the following centuries, others deposited loot in there, the Apaches being the predominate contributers, but NOT the only ones.

Victorio Peak, is NOT the seven cities of Cibola which is presented in the La Rue/ Rueshume letter
those are ALL in the Organ Mountains.
and the letter is a code, cibola was used to denote depositories, seven of them.
3 on the west side at the MOUTH of three seperate canyons
FILMORE CANYON BEING JUST ONE OF THEM. THAT CACHE IS LONG GONE TOO.

3 on the east side, two just inside two canyons, one barely outside another canyon

ALL EL CHATO LOOT FOR THE MOST PART IS IN SOLEDAD CANYON
BOTH ENDS OF THE CANYON. VERY NEAR AFTER YOU ENTER THE CANYON FROM EITHER DIRECTION, SOME HAS ALREADY BEEN LOOTED BY THE ARMY, GARUANTEED, I WENT AND INSPECTED THE SITES MYSELF OVER A 4 YEAR PERIOD FROM 2002 TO 2006.

PRIOR TO THAT, I HAD INSPECTED THE SAME SITES FROM 1982 UNTIL 1991, I KNOW WHAT WAS THERE, WHAT THE SITES LOOKED LIKE BEFORE THE DIGGING BY THE ARMY, AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW, I ALSO KNOW WHY STAILITE PHOTOS ARE AIRBRUSHED TO COVER THE RECENT DIGS OF THESE SITES, SO GET YOUR UNDIES TOGETHER FOLKS, THE BIG " G ' IS A THIEF, THANK YOUR BUDDIES AT THE PENTAGON AND AT THE NEW AGENCY KNOWN AS : THE DIRECTORATE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,,, FORMERLY KNOWN AS: THE OFFICE OF SCIENTIFIC INTELLIGENCE,,, OR BY THE ACRONYM OF: O.S.I.,,, THESE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE BEHIND THE KIDNAPP TORURE OF MYSELF AND THE MURDER OF INNOCENT CITIZENS WHO KNEW TOO MUCH.

MY DAD HAD LOCATED SEVERAL OF THEM, BUT, COULD NOT RETRIEVE THEM BECAUSE OF THE DEPTH AND THE AREA IN WHICH THEY ARE BURIED.

IT TAKES A BACKHOE AT THE LEAST TO DIG THEM OUT.

anyone with the knowledge i have of the Organ Mountains, can take the various copies of the supposed El Chato letters, read them, and KNOW for certain that whoever wrote them, knew nothing of the Organ Mountains,,, they are for the most part all fabrications.

ENOUGH info for you people?
good
Now go write your books with it and make yourself some fame and fortune

and this one is for Darrel Friesen
You Canadian freak of nature
next time you pledgerize my material and claim YOU figured stuff out

I will post all across the internet my documents and post you are claiming to be of your manufacture.

Most have already figured you out to be a fraud.
You could'nt de-code a symbol if it came on a cerial box with a child's de-coder ring included.
YOU DUNCE!
signed : ROGER A. SNOW ,

Are you really surprised that your posts get deleted ??? ??? ???

Yeah my post are indeed long
whats the format of a forum
it's purpose exactly?

is it not the exchange of ideas and information
even an argument as defined by Socrates?

To answer your posit, NO! iam not surprize by much any longer.

You may notice i NEVER EVER ask a question
I simply post facts to answer other peoples questions
If answers are not a welcome into the venue
then why ask what the freaking current theories are?

Show a smal modicum of delligence when attempting to question people

First by focalizing on the motive and direct interest of and for the desired answer you may wish to know.

There is a whole world outside your trailor park buddy.

and if my post are long
then quoting them in full,,, just doubles the content of the page

Is it not a wonderful thing to use a mind for more then just collecting info-tainment and gossip
Not to mention
If i used the lower mentality that you level yourself upon, and attempted to conflict in your manner
You would'nt stand a garbage-pail kids chance in south hell against my wit and humor.

As i have stated before, why should i bother to throw pearls before swine?

Swine have not a clue to valuation of pearls
They seek what they can eat, watch, and pro-create with, and to GRUNT loudly when it is ponted out that they are indeed nothing more then swine.

The disturbing attribute of swine, is that they as well can breed. Lucky for humanity, that these off-spring are usually the ones who are used in the decimation process refered to as WAR, they make perfect cannon fodder for such wars.

FACTS, in answer to honest query, should be the predominate desired aquisition

However, when some ask a question in order to berate the answer, then it is a standard of lower intelligence.

Certainly i cannot be expected to accept the blame for ignorant people breeding, nor shall i be imposed upon to raise the I.Q of such offspring.

If content and space is a problem for this forum, then shut the forum down and run it as a commercial prospect only.

I myself do not require a metal detector or other products advertized within the pages of this venue.

delete post as your mind feels required to do so.

For myself, i have better conflicts to adjust.
Rog'

tapoutking

Jun 27, 2007
Simi Valley California
Whom do I call educated? First, those who manage well the circumstances they encounter day by day. Next, those who are decent and honorable in their intercourse with all men, bearing easily and good naturedly what is offensive in others and being as agreeable and reasonable to their associates as is humanly possible to be... those who hold their pleasures always under control and are not ultimately overcome by their misfortunes... those who are not spoiled by their successes, who do not desert their true selves but hold their ground steadfastly as wise and sober -- minded men.

Socrates

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Well, for me it's the people who can't seem to find the spell check... and I'm guilty of that as well. But I do try to proofread what I write.. I just that some NEED it more than others.LOL

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread