What are the current theories?

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
!!!? ?No! Theories? ?!!!!
The Truth!!? ?:o
Doc Noss's Grandson, one of them, is my New Mexico partner!
I have seen some documents that would really rattle your cage ( To the very! foundation, too! ) !
I have heard from some of the actual particpates!
Our Govt. "? ' of the People !? "....
Really, Scary,? ?:-? Believe me!

carajou

Jan 9, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
Might as well hang this one up.

The Victorio Peak treasure is gone forever. It might be interesting to go to the peak one day, maybe peer inside the cave, but that is subject to the control and permission of the Commanding Officer, White Sands Missile Range, and that fact alone is part and parcel to how the treasure disappeared in the first place.

:-\

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
if you want to see some of this gold i hear the u.s.treasury just came out with some new gold coins,,, and you know it came from here. or somewhere else they took over.......

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
? :) If you want a real good look at this "FIND"!!? :)
Get the book, "100 Tons of Gold" !
This book is full of "factual" facts!
It was also BANNED? >:( by Uncle Sam!
And !
It is just now coming back on to the market!

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
Not theory, but fact. Former air force personnel have come forward to confirm that as amaterur cave hunters, they found the cave and gold, then reported their find to the base commander. An army unit, of unknown origin, then excavared the cave and it's contents. Subsequent visits to the cave by researchers have found it empty of it's valuable contents, finding dead army battery packs deep in the cave. The gov't will not confirm that it seized the gold. They only remaining bits of that treasure are those that Doc removed and stashed elsewhere, including the chest. This story is a learning experience for those inclined to publicize a large find. Dreamers, if it makes you happy then keep looking!

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
"Uncle Sam" can not leagally ban the printing of any material. what happens is they simply go out of print.

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
cederrat:
Really!
Our U.S.Govt can and has done everything and ANYTHING it wants!
Including killing it's citizens!
IE:
ASK: Frank Olson, how he happened to fall out of a 13 story NY Hotel, locked dbl panel, window
Since you obviously can't, just go to & look up the story on the "Net"
ASK: The Enquirer Magazine [/b] why they suddenly Stopped? >:(
printing their voice lie detector results..
Whenever a Govt. Spokesman, Politician made a speech or comment on TV!
ASK: The FBI, why they shot a 14 yr old boy in the BACK!
BUT!
Hey! They can't do that!
?? ?? ?JUST WATCH YOUR BACK! ?
Are you from UTAH ?

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
cederratt:
I'm sorry! :-[?
BUT!
I, like many others do, when reading, did not read your "post", slowly & correctly!? :-[
I forgot all of THAT EXPENSIVE USAF training that I rec'd!
After rereading it, I now see where you said, "Cannot legally Ban"...
You Are CORRECT!
Uncle Sam can not LEGALLY or Constitutionally, do so!
But!
I am sure that after seeing the "Frank Olson" ? website...
You realize, That has not and does NOT! Deter them!
If you need more proof,
Just read the above "post", Reply # 5,? about the US Army? ? Illegally ? going into, raiding & STEALING? Doc's Treasure!
Which was and is,? still today,? a legally filed for treasure site!
Which the State of New Mexico still recognizes as Private Property!? ::)

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Cant see them going threw all that just to cover up some gold. But maybe there was something else down there that was more important?

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
cederratt:
Get the Book...
? ? "100 Tons of Gold" by David Leon Chandler!
There was enough gold in there to corrupt the U.S. Army!? >:(
The Govt. was already "currupt" by then!
? ?:o? It may have also, gotten JFK Killed! ? :o
Did you read the Frank Olson website/story yet?
THAT! IS ? ?:'(? really? "Chilling" !
? :o? AND!? :o
Notice who signed the "Kill" order!
? ?:P? If I suddenly disappear, you'll know why!
I have already been visited by the "Men In Black" (3 of them)
(A "rabble rouser"! Or! Any! Non PC'ers, doesn't last long anymore)? :P

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
I've been to the Victorio peak site personally with a good Army buddy. JFK, some other Politicos and Generals, Colonels etc. did remove all the gold, treasures, armor, i.e. EVERYTHING from the huge stash. If you think the US Treasury got one bit of any of it you are sadly mistaken. Every slingle bit of it went into individuals "pockets". Forget about it. ;D

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Bill, I only forgot to put in that LBJ got his fair share too! Anyhow, I can see that you and I would get along very well on most everything. Unfortunately, the USA is being "dumbed down" by the educational institutions (public ones), and this has been the policy since the mid 1960's. Sad but true. People are graduating from High School for crying out loud that cannot even read and write much less add and subtract. State, US, and World History? Forget about it!!!! :'( Any how the Victorio Peak is a dead subject on anything being left there. Doc Noss was killed in Hatch, New Mexico because of it and the only remnants left now are what he hid. ;) Comanchero

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Jeff. Let's keep the record straight here. LBJ was never the commander of the White Sands Missile Range or any other Large Military Facility. And he only became Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces after being sworn in as President of the US after JFK was killed.
The Johnsons and Kennedys and all the others made out like bandits on this one. Which they were. Didn't pay a dime in taxes either then or ever either and it didn't cost them a cent to recover it all, thanks to you, me and every other US taxpayer.
The Johnson tribe is still very wealthy as most of the others are that were involved.
I am through with this subject. ;D Comanchero

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
Sorry Jeff, Apology due and made herewith. You did say "kin". I read it too fast. :-[ I am old Army myself and was in SIG, which LBJ established upon becoming President and Commander-in-Chief to find out the real truth about what was happening in Vietnam ???, as he had every reason to be paranoid, because he was being lied to by all the other Intel groups on just about everything :o! Our small group of 13 men reported directly and only to him ( All Native Texian Boys )......drank Bourbon and Branch Water and swam with him on many occaisions. And it was our direct info that helped him make the decision to just get the hell out of Vietnam! ;D Every President after him used and trusted us to the fullest extent, when they wanted the absolute truth and facts about any situation in the world. Knew 'em all personally. Slick Willie disbanded our unit when he became Prez & CIC for two reasons, we had too much bad on him and we were down to just 4 men, all the rest being killed in the line of duty in various countries and bad situations.
Yeah, LBJ was the biggest winner in the VP haul. But he was considerate enough to give JFK's widow. Jackie a nice chunk of change, if you know what I mean, in consideration of the kids. I have said all I am gonna say on this subject now. But I did wanta apologize for misreading your post, and tell ya that you are correct on several, but not all of your observations. 8) Comanchero

GaBnn3

Dec 10, 2004
From treasures to politics. But, that's cool. With gov't control of the media, sensitive info can only be spread on a grass roots level. With his policy of detente toward the USSR, JFK had alienated the paranoid right wingers, and, following the Bay of Pigs debacle, he planned to restructure the CIA. Further, RFK's attacks on organized crime pitted this entity against the Kennedys. With these strikes against him, the nail in his coffin was, then, the bill he submitted to Congress for the re-structuring of the Federal Reserve system, which would have removed private control of U.S. taxpayers dollars, and ended the practice of private banks imposing excessive interest on the taxpayers for their own money. This was a direct attack on the upper class of America, which was behind the JFK assasination. The Victorio Peak gold may have been the intended source of finances for this re-structuring. JFK had intended to issue Treasury Securities, that had a similar appearance to Federal Reserve Notes, and the U.S. consumer would not have noticed the difference. The ones who would have felt the change would have been the ultra-rich who owned the banks that comprise the Federal Reserve System. The rich did not care who pocketed the gold, as long as their system remained unmolested. Thus, the stage was set. JFK was suckered to Dallas by LBJ. The rest is history. The first thing LBJ did upon taking office was to rescind the bill submitted by his predecessor. In any assasination of a political leader, the most likely suspect is the successor. Oswald was a patriotic and loyal American who was framed, then silenced. To those posters who see the good in LBJ, it's ironic than even the most evil of men have a good side. Dwell on what you choose, but this is history. The Victorio Peak gold may very well have played a part in JFK's death.

Comanchero

Apr 7, 2005
Kerrville, Texas
GB3, Of course the VP gold had everything to do with the events that transpired after it was located. History might have been a lot different if Doc Noss and his family would have kept their big mouths shut and not involved the Lawyer who killed him in the deal.
However, you are over-reaching on Harv Oswald. He was not a Patriot by any means Bud. He was a very stoooopid, ignorant stooge, perfect for the set-up. Comanchero

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
To All Concerned:
As I mentioned, one of "Doc's" Grandson's was, he passed away :'( two years ago, a Partner and Close Friend of mine. (He IS! Missed!)
In FACT!
I am presently living, less than 50 miles , from where the man :-\ who shot/killed Doc Noss, lived!
I am not and I DO! NOT! Have be supposing anything OR! Am I, Guessing about ANYTHING! ...
I was actually "privy" to this close Noss Family Information..& MUCH! MORE!
In Fact!
I AM STILL Working on another of Doc's Treasure sites ! ( Almost Solved!)
But!
Let's set the record straight!

JFK DID! Know of the Treasure ::)
JFK DID! Get a share of the Treasure! :P
JFK DID! Actually VIEWED! the Treasure! :o
I have talked to a woman whose husband was actually, standing there, at Holloman AFB, when they, JFK & LBJ, Viewed the Stolen Treasure !
I have heard from her, what was said, by LBJ to JFK about it!
This is NOT! Supposing OR! Hearsay! !
AND!
I have actually heard and have seen Doc's Family, stories/photos and records/documents (1000s)!
AND!
I actually Heard...FIRST HAND! The actual Family Members on the subject(s)!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread