000eee.jpg

000ccc.jpg

000aaa.jpg

000ddd.jpg

Nearby, No idea on Age
Looks like a Carnival Grounds, Fireman's Park
or Church Grove

000bbb.jpg

Ground Tour, From some Kids with a n Imagination.
Unfortunately They Spent too Much time Indoors,
I haven't Gotten through the Entire Video Yet, Just the First 10 Minutes so Far.

Wanted To Post this While still Fresh in My Thoughts :tongue3:

UPDATE: When they Walk into this Diner & Call it Abandoned, It is/was Not.:unhappysmiley:

000ggg.jpg

When they Point to a Sale sign & Mistake it for an Original For Sale Sign, It is/was Not !:unhappysmiley:
it Was a SALE Sign they apparently put outside to Sell the Things in there, when they are open.
Like a Little Garage Sale type Setting.
The Owner was Probably Nearby As the other 4 Corners have a Gas Station, a Church, Homes Etc.
Unless the Town Died, since the Time Google Street View went Through & June 2009 & Jan 2020 When they Came.
They faked some info Or were Just Uneducated, I Doubt the original owners Left the Guitars & Etc. In the Diner.

Yes in 11 Years Things Can Change.
Hopefully someone Here can Update :coffee2: ?

Last edited:

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not a ghost town. Not abandoned.
Rt 17 (now interstate 86) ran through Parksville until a few years ago. Theres was actually a stop light in the 4 lane highway,
To get federal Interstate status, they moved the highway from that intersection, and the seasonal business closed. Untl then there were several restruants, ice cream stand, gas station, etc all thriving. Now the tourists bypass,
The other buildings in the area are seasonal residences and old hotels. A number of bungalow colonies also are around and are full in July and August.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread