Scout Younger Searches for $63,000.00 Bandit Cache Near Tulsa 1917.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The St. Charles herald. (Hahnville, La.), 14 April 1917.

000aaa.jpg
000.jpg
000bbb.jpg
000ccc.jpg

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=15

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down the road from me....heck my house could have been built on top of it....I wish, anyway. The problem is that Tulsa now encompasses this area and it would be highly unlikely that with all the construction in the area over the years it would not have been found....

Last edited:

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down the road from me....heck my house could have been built on top of it....I wish, anyway. The problem is that Tulsa now encompasses this area and it would be highly unlikely that with all the construction in the area over the years it would not have been found....
I’m sure glad your on my friend list kingskid1611 seems there may be some good dirfishing around your backyard pond

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at a map, you have to go almost due west to run in to the Arkansas River at 6 miles west of downtown Tulsa. But if I was guessing, I'd say it was buried where the river dog legged north, which is now lake Keystone. Keystone was built mostly west of that dogleg but based on the aerials, if he buried it within a 1/4 mile E or W of that dogleg, the dirt has been moved.

Anyone know what they did with they did/do with the dirt when building a lake? I assume it wasn't moved far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread