jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The state rights democrat. (Albany, Or.), 19 Feb. 1886.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Continued

The state rights democrat. (Albany, Or.) 1865-1900, February 19, 1886, Image 1 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
And folks are still searching for it(I think), even some of our members. I hunted the Breyfogle down by death valley. Found a little gold in the Panamints and nearly died in Death Valley from heatstroke. Cured me of chasing legends. Saddest part was up north at Donner Pass, where I ate at the McDonalds in Truckee on Donner Pass Rd. Felt a little guilty...

Last edited:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Better than munching human, austin.

Much has been written about the Blue Bucket. Some of these written accounts are erroneous and should not be believed. The facts of the story indicate that members of the Lost Meek Wagon Train of 1845 were desperately searching for water, when they found water near the headwaters of the South Fork of the Crooked River. Daniel Herron was one of the members. He supposedly beat a nugget on a wagon tire to test it. The day after most of the remaining emigrants reached the South Fork of the Crooked River, and followed it to where they crossed the Deschutes River at Shearer's Falls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread