Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dents Run Show and Tell all Invite, Oct 1-2

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Oak Ridge ,Nova Scotia
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    637 times

Re: Dents Run Show and Tell all Invite, Oct 1-2

I would love for someone to try a dig now.
    1, Hunting season is starting up and hunters are on that hill all the time.
    2, We have posted a big reward for info on anyone digging at the site. The neighbors are keeping a eye on the area.
    3, We have more camers at the site and we will not show or tell anyone including DCNR were they are.
    4, We could show up at the site any time now, we no longer tell any one including DCNR when we plan to show up.
    5, DCNR has camers on site.
    6, If the persons that did the dig think I gave up on finding them, O Ya, I spent 7 years looking for the treasure and I will spend as long as it takes to get them in jail. 1/2 of our crew works in law enforcement.

th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    192 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Did anyone take up the invitation for a weekend at Dents Run? It would be interesting to hear what they have to say about it. Im too far away, otherwise, would have probably went to take a look.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    637 times

Hi Everyone, O Ya we had rain and we did not get to drill the holes we wanted to so we plan to drill again this week. The local Historical Soc. and news paper and radio did see how we work and they saw the GPL at work and when they print the new paper report I will post it. The film producer from NY made it to the site but could not film because of the rain so he did interviews of the workers for a short video for the Discovery Channel for a chance at a TV series.
    For those that could not make it I hope you accept the news report as proof to what we claim if the reporters print it that way.
    I will post it as soon as I get it. Thank You

us
    Karl

Jun 2011
    Quakertown PA
    Garret GTI 2500 2BOX
    10 times
    Cache Hunting

Its about time you got some credit after years of time and money.
    Maybe the state will stop being so anal retentive about digging the mountain
    to put this thing to bed already and so you can move on to bigger and better things.
    I couldn't have the patience to work with the government.
    You see what happens

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    637 times

Hi Kudo, I been working at this site for 7 years and doing it the way DCNR wanted it done to build up trust, but it is DCNR that I have no trust in now. We have the same problem down in Va. and up in Cannada. I will play this game by the rules but when its time for someone to go to jail it won't be us.
    The last 30 days has changed my views on the government and I mean all of the government. They can't be that stupid so they must be good at acting stupid .

The news article should run this week and I will post it.

us
    Feb 2009

Which paper Finderkeeper? Good luck on your endeavor.

Charter Member

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... Deteknix Xpointer Diver.... Fisher F19
    21755 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by SWR

"After detector readings indicated that gold and iron were 6 feet below the site, Finders Keepers workers were ready to dig. But that's where things got complicated.

"The state doesn't want it dug up, that is basically where we're at. It appears they are stalling from every direction to prevent us in digging anything up. For what reason? Maybe -- at a later date -- so they can dig it up and claim part of it," he said.

Parada said the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources told him he will be arrested if he digs at the Dents Run site. Officials with the department's Bureau of Forestry said Parada isn't following the proper process.

"He could actually get a bond to do some specialized testing that wouldn't have any impact to the land itself. In other words he could do stakes, put out stakes and do testing with specialized equipment with radar that would go under the ground and give him a better idea of what's under there," said Jeanne Wambaugh of the bureau.

However, Parada said he has already found objects at the site including a bottle and a bullet that he says are from the Civil War. Bureau officials said the artifacts are from around World War I and said they need to see more evidence.

"If he would fulfill the bond and go ahead and do the testing and if there is something there, the ground will be dug up," Wambaugh said.

Parada said that would be too expensive because it would cost several thousand dollars for a bond and $500,000 to dig. For now, he said he will keep trying to get approval from the state to dig at the site."

http://www.wjactv.com/news/15302783/detail.html

Found it... but, didn't dig it up
    old article

Posted: 1:42 pm EST February 14, 2008
    Updated: 12:15 pm EST February 15, 2008

us
    Karl

Jun 2011
    Quakertown PA
    Garret GTI 2500 2BOX
    10 times
    Cache Hunting

The state doesn't care about the hard work and money you spent period!
    They are stupid because they don't even respect your professional tools of the trade to identify treasure.
    They are 'tin men' without hearts, Lions (brawn) without a brain, and a scarecrow without courage (name that movie).

They got no respect for a human being trying to make a living because they got cushy jobs for life (the opposite end of the spectrum).
    All they know how to do is write nasty unprofessional, demeaning and threatening letters to a business man like yourself
    who pays their salary. All they know is how to persecute and prosecute someone trying to make an honest living.

Anything more than that is just too much to ask.

us
    Sep 2010
    southeast PA
    CTX3030
    66 times

oh for pete sake dig this thing up already
    down and dirty

pr
    Oct 2008
    Vega Baja
    7 times

I would like to see the bottle and bullet

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    637 times

I see someone posted a old post and I will do a update .
    1, The bond is the first one of its kind made up just for us, Ted Boriski from DCNR made it and we can not get anyone to bond it the way it is and Ted won't make any changes.
    2, Radar O Ya, that was the best lie they made back then . We had Radar on site at a cost of $2,500 for 1 day and DCNR change there story and wanted more, each time we do what they want they change the rules of the game. Early this year they wanted to see gold or silver on our 3/4" drill bit and in Aug we had them on site to check out our drill bit and they changed the rules again. They said we could of faked the gold before they came and drop some down the hole and yes that was possible but that was what they wanted . Now they want to see 1/2 lb to 1 lb of gold or silver then if I faked it I would lose it. Ya, we agree to the new terms but we needed to use bigger core drill bits to get that amount and we were having them made up when someone came in and dug the site.
    3, The Bullet and Bottle and 16 other artifacts that DCNR has are on our web site under the photo gallery, click on photo to enlarge. DCNR said these artifacts are junk and of no value, and they are right , but they prove our claim. They are in a new metal file safe, in Jeanne Wambaughs office behind her desk for the last 7 years . They will not return them to us.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    637 times

O Ya, Dig That is what DCNR wants us to do and NO WAY will I dig. IF we dig we lose everything that we been working for and more.

IF you dig and get caugh
    1, You will not be allowed on any state game lands and I have more sites on state game lands.
    2, You could lose your car and all tools used to dig, all of your metal detecting equipment and they can come into your house and remove anything that looks like it was dug up, rocks, metal objects, coin collections and they take your computer, phone, and more.
    3, You lose any chance to a reward and at the time we filed a claim it could be up to 50%.
    4, Forget movie rights or book rights DCNR gets them all.
    5, Everyone in the group will go to jail and to get them out everyone has to sign off on this find .

Don't forget this is Federal Gold and to remove it from state land is not like any other gold site, here you will deal with the FEDS.

O Ya, I would like nothing better than to see this dug up and come to a end.

us
    Karl

Jun 2011
    Quakertown PA
    Garret GTI 2500 2BOX
    10 times
    Cache Hunting

Well there you have it then Dennis:
    If you were in fact yielding small quantities of silver or gold shavings on the drill bit then that is a big MO/MOTIVE for anyone at all who witnessed it that day. There you have your suspects or persons of interest and it is the DCNR (because we know the only other people there is your team?).
    Circumstantial evidence:
    The knowledge of witnessing that there is actually gold/silver 10 feet below creates motive and makes them persons of interest.
    Opportunity:
    Motive isn't anything without the opportunity to carry out a plan. Changing the rules midstream to prevent you from digging up the treasure is the motive necessary which created the opportunity for others to act on it. This is hard circumstantial evidence, because there is no other reason for this.

The story is already written at that point because the next day was their time to act, and they did.
    This case can be solved very easily just looking at their whereabouts that day (alibi). Also if you retained the purported shavings of gold or silver extracted by the drill bit that would help.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    637 times

Ya, The reporters that showed up at the show and tell ran the story in The Cameron County Echo News Paper. The story ran Oct 18 and I will post it as soon as I get it. No matter what they printed I will run it. I have had other people at the site last week and everyone agrees we have located something made of gold or silver and of historical value but what is it , thats the million dollar question
    On Nov 5th it will be 7 years since we located it and still DCNR will not allow someone to dig .
    I am still waiting for the paper so I can read it and post it Sorry

Feb 2005
    Tioga Co. Pa.
    6 times

Anything new yet ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links