Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
schieftain said:
FinderKeeper said:
Hi Everyone :hello: , Sorry about the delay on updates but we will be starting a new post on Dents Run this week. It will bring everyone up to date faster. Around 9-11-2011 someone has dug at the site and removed the artifacts from 10' down under. We are working with the Ridgeway State Police and the FBI to get everything located. What they took belongs to everyone, this is part of our history they took. Yes we do know who did this and I will give you info as we can. This is going to make a great ending for a movie. ???
We started a new post so please send all new post there for replies

Where is the new post?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,424212.0.html

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff of pa said:
schieftain said:
FinderKeeper said:
Hi Everyone :hello: , Sorry about the delay on updates but we will be starting a new post on Dents Run this week. It will bring everyone up to date faster. Around 9-11-2011 someone has dug at the site and removed the artifacts from 10' down under. We are working with the Ridgeway State Police and the FBI to get everything located. What they took belongs to everyone, this is part of our history they took. Yes we do know who did this and I will give you info as we can. This is going to make a great ending for a movie. ???
We started a new post so please send all new post there for replies

Where is the new post?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,424212.0.html

I just get an error message with that link Jeff.

Al

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Post was removed by Finderkeeper.

Thank You
JEFF

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE / Nov 1st, 2012. We are working with DCNR to see if we can return to Dents Run with a film crew and a drilling rig to finish our hunt.

Last edited:

Jared_PSU

Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say good luck moving forward. I just joined this forum yesterday and read through all 4 threads dedicated to this story. It was interesting to find this clip at the end of it all when it was posted just last night.

I just did a search for a TV series on treasure hunting and didn't find one so I was glad to see that you are in the works for one! Best of Luck, I look forward to hearing more updates.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The History Channel wants to do the story about the Lost Gold . We have something in the works with DCNR and if it goes through we could have a drilling crew and a camera crew on site in June. We wanted to have a dig before June 15th, this is the date 150 yrs ago when the gold was lost.

Update /Jan 8th
. Finders Keepers now has a office in Nova Scotia to hunt for Treasure and Mine Gold. Check out the link below.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/o...ting-gold-mining-nova-scotia.html#post3097398

Last edited:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG can't wait to see it

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ! Thanks for the update. How's it going with Barney Fife and the other sheriff wanna be's ?

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All is quiet for now. We still have equipment at the Dents Run site and we can return anytime to check out our camers and use our metal detecting equipment to make sure no one has dug at the site. DCNR is keeping a eye on the site to so we should know by March 1st. how this will go down. Our new web site will have all the info on the filming of the Dents Run story and when our TV show will air on America Uncovered on H2 and History Channel . We now have a office in Nova Scotia to Treasure Hunt and Mine for Gold. Drilling will start in the spring.

Update / Tracking the Templars will be on March 1st and our TV show will be on March 15th. The Templar Treasure Hunt , The show will air on History Channel 2 site ( H2 ) on America Unearthed at 10:00PM. If you don't have H2 you can go to http://www.history.com/shows/america-unearthed and view the episode after it airs.

Last edited:

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you permission to dig on State game lands? I asked and they said (recently) "You can metal detect. But, you can't dig or remove anything". I replied. That kinda defeats the purpose of metal detecting. That's like hunting without bullets or arrows. lololol. I'm assuming it's on state land. Rick

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ibjeepn said:
How did you permission to dig on State game lands? I asked and they said (recently) "You can metal detect. But, you can't dig or remove anything". I replied. That kinda defeats the purpose of metal detecting. That's like hunting without bullets or arrows. lololol. I'm assuming it's on state land. Rick

Not sure but I think it's State forest land DCNR. not game commission also they been in Court for awhile now

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story of the Dents Run Lost Gold is under way.:hello2: We will be showing clips of our treasure hunt and explain what we think happen to the lost gold. Clips will be on Face Book and U Tube soon. DVD's will be sold in the Dents Run area and on our web site. We cannot tell everything we know because there is a movie company and a TV network looking at what we have but what we plan to show will answer most of your questions. It took us 8 years of work to get this story out and I hope we can get to the truth by June 15th. Thank You

Update / Check this out . Our TV show will be on March 15th on H2, History Channel 2 at 10:00pm

America Unearthed: Hunt for the Holy Grail The Holy Grail is one of the most sought after treasures of all time, and one treasure hunter thinks he knows exactly where it is. He invites Scott Wolter along on his quest to find it, and the result is a North American treasure hunt of epic proportions. Legends, a treasure map and the results of ground penetrating technology all point to the Grail being in a single location--a holy well on the property of a rumored Templar Prince. What Scott finds in and around the well will shock even the skeptics in this edge-of-your-seat season finale.

Last edited:

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper said:
The story of the Dents Run Lost Gold is under way.:hello2: We will be showing clips of our treasure hunt and explain what we think happen to the lost gold. Clips will be on Face Book and U Tube soon. DVD's will be sold in the Dents Run area and on our web site. We cannot tell everything we know because there is a movie company and a TV network looking at what we have but what we plan to show will answer most of your questions. It took us 8 years of work to get this story out and I hope we can get to the truth by June 15th. Thank You

Great news

schieftain

Apr 27, 2011
Philipsburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Holy Grail?

Update / Check this out . Our TV show will be on March 15th on H2, History Channel 2 at 10:00pm

America Unearthed: Hunt for the Holy Grail The Holy Grail is one of the most sought after treasures of all time, and one treasure hunter thinks he knows exactly where it is. He invites Scott Wolter along on his quest to find it, and the result is a North American treasure hunt of epic proportions. Legends, a treasure map and the results of ground penetrating technology all point to the Grail being in a single location--a holy well on the property of a rumored Templar Prince. What Scott finds in and around the well will shock even the skeptics in this edge-of-your-seat season finale.

I don't get it. What does the Civil War gold have to do with the Holy Grail?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know but Friday night 10PM is America Unearthed: Hunt for the Holy Grail

I personally Believe in the Dent's run treasure.

I Don't believe in a Holy Grail, unless it's a cup that the holes rotted through it,
from it being very old.

or it's a story, that's got so many holes in it, it is unbelievable.

But Just My opinion

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread