Mercer County Detectorist

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a shout out to all my surrounding metal detector neighbors. If you would like to contact me if your a local and would like to chat about possibilities. Believe it or not there are still area's to search, yes we are limited due to our area not much action from past years like other area's. Just to let most of you no this area had a lot of Indians back in 1700 year approx. So I find coins still, but I do off the grid type searches not just typical spots. But again you always here people find things that others missed, maybe because they where going to fast, so please take your time this is not a speed contest folks. Well in ending spring weather will be soon, heck I went out this winter cause it was reasonable weather, along the lake shore water is low. Well friends contact me back and see what we can come up with, good day. :icon_thumleft:

MercerDigger

Greenie
Jan 16, 2016
PA
Detector(s) used
AT Gold & AT Pro

Coils
5x8
8.5x11
2 NEL Storm's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been out this winter also though no finds to post about just few clads. I been researching and picking brains of old timers and going through public records (I think that the folks at the court house think I work there now lol) just need to get permission from some of the people in the area.

MercerDigger

Greenie
Jan 16, 2016
PA
Detector(s) used
AT Gold & AT Pro

Coils
5x8
8.5x11
2 NEL Storm's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the boards! I am out by the mall there are a few people from GC/Mercer area I see out hunting.

UBHSTRY

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out by the mall, thats not to far at all...hahaha

UBHSTRY

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the mercer digger, my wife and I would love to get together so we may be able to learn a thing or two from you :) Be ashame not too, as you are what...5 or so miles from us....give or take..haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread