Berwick, Columbia County Treasure House along spring garden ave 1909.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what was missed in the yard ?

The Fulton County news.
(McConnellsburg, Pa.), 01 July 1909.

000aaa.jpg

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=30

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
June 25, 1909 [h=1]Lebanon Daily News from Lebanon, Pennsylvania · Page 7[/h]Joseph McCleary, who recently moved into the house on Spring Garden Avenue. Berwick, Pa., which was the scene of the Charles Dodson suicide about a year ago, was digging about the roots of a tree on his lawn when he found a tin can containing a $5 bill. From the time of the suicide until McCleary moved in the house was unoccupied. Since taking up his residence there he has found money hidden in many different parts of the house. He will continue a systematic search. ! Dodson was known to have considerable money, but all that he could found was $5O in bills, which was i found tucked away in the toes of the boots he wore at the time of his death.

mreese1849

Apr 6, 2012
Ga
Detector(s) used
Present: Minelab equinox 600
Past: Teknetics eurotek pro, Minelab xterra 705, At pro, Fisher f75 se, Explorer SE PRO, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty cool! $50 was a nice amount back then to stumble across. I'd still be happy to find $50 in a pair of shoes right now 😂

Sent from my SM-N950U using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread