000bbb.jpg

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting Jeff. Any more info on the location of the house or other details? In a fire the metals of the coins would've melted down and could've been hidden in the ruins. I doubt that home or what's left of it was metal detected.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting Jeff. Any more info on the location of the house or other details? In a fire the metals of the coins would've melted down and could've been hidden in the ruins. I doubt that home or what's left of it was metal detected.

Nope would take someone who can get access to Property Records for where he & or McConnell Lived. Nacy may be a Misspelling of Nancy Or Nacy may be Correct .
No idea on Her.

I'm sure the entire Burnt Property was either Swept into a Basement Or removed & Dumped elsewhere. Depends if it was In Town or outside & If it was to be Resold for a New Home.
However that Doesn't mean There was not a Yard Cache too

Last edited:

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
Very true, I'm just a bit too far from the area to go rummaging through records, but would've ventured there with more info up front. I did try the internet and of course only got current political leaders.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at the stats for Charleroi PA Shows significant Assaults Burglaries Thefts and rape. Might be one rural town you want to avoid Think loud Banjo music

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited: