11631526_112527130729.jpg 000aaa.jpg

000bbb.jpg

Since I Believe the Murder took Place Between Fort Indiantown Gap
& Cold Springs Resort, {don't take my Word on this, Research !}

My Research Suggests St. Joseph Spring, South of Cold spring
Would be the Starting point.

ooo222.jpg

ooo111.jpg

I'll try to do research on this one & add it because this Area Interests me.
*Note Some of this area is State Game Land #211.
Pa State Game land, Nothing can be removed from Gameland except
Legal Game taken in season, Unless your Considered above their Law
000fff.jpg
000ggg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

walkdaddy

Tenderfoot
Dec 4, 2010
Jeff your location is spot on, Ive been looking into this for years but have yet to explore as it sits within the Fort boundaries and from what I remember some of the roads are restricted. Ive always wished I could have a weekend to explore just a single square mile in that area but honestly dont want to be made an example of by some army guys pissed im on their turf :censored:. The mountain ridge to the north of the spring is State Game Lands border as you mentioned, a little over a mile as the crow flies. Im sure if Brandt said nothing to family or friends and the police didnt find it, its still there, safely hidden under some stones (lord knows there is enough of them up there).

The next time I head out to the Gap or Boxcar rocks Im gonna scope it out by car to see how accessible it may be. Looking is a whole lot different than digging. :icon_thumleft: If you see future posts mentioning fine clothes or boots dont worry ...Ill send ya a cigar and a shiny watch:laughing7:

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff your location is spot on, Ive been looking into this for years but have yet to explore as it sits within the Fort boundaries and from what I remember some of the roads are restricted. Ive always wished I could have a weekend to explore just a single square mile in that area but honestly dont want to be made an example of by some army guys pissed im on their turf :censored:. The mountain ridge to the north of the spring is State Game Lands border as you mentioned, a little over a mile as the crow flies. Im sure if Brandt said nothing to family or friends and the police didnt find it, its still there, safely hidden under some stones (lord knows there is enough of them up there).

The next time I head out to the Gap or Boxcar rocks Im gonna scope it out by car to see how accessible it may be. Looking is a whole lot different than digging. :icon_thumleft: If you see future posts mentioning fine clothes or boots dont worry ...Ill send ya a cigar and a shiny watch:laughing7:

Remember a Few Years ago the Gap Had Special Permission the Metal detect for Un-Exploded Ordinance around the Cold spring Area.
Though the Film on TV Showed them using those pole shaped metal detectors that looked like 4 foot long probes :tongue3:
I Never heard what all they Found or What exact area Circumference they Stuck to.
would be interesting to know, If they were Not allowed to Remove Finds other then Un-Exploded Ordinance, Or who got the treasures they undoubtedly found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions