Middle & East Tennessee Treasure Hunters

KGCTH7

Greenie
Aug 22, 2020
The South
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are there any cache, indian artifact or giant skeleton hunters in Middle or East Tennessee who want to get together and pursue some leads? I'll be getting back early next year from the Philippines. All my friends there in TN are too skeptical and lazy to dig holes. Treasure hunting just isn't their thing. So I'm hoping to meet some like-minded folks before I get back. I have several years of cache hunting experience and a lot of nice equipment to contribute.

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of TN?? I live in middle TN west of Nashville. You may be a little too far East to hang out with regularly.

OP
OP
K

KGCTH7

Greenie
Aug 22, 2020
The South
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What part of TN?? I live in middle TN west of Nashville. You may be a little too far East to hang out with regularly.

I'll be NE of Nashville. Not too far away. My focus is going to be more easterly though. Mostly looking for big ticket items that are likely to be a little deeper in the ground.

Last edited:

Springcitydoc1

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2020
Granview, TN.
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 NOKTA MAKRO SIMPLEX+
2 MINELAB X-TERRA 705s, GARRETT GTP-1350
and a defunk White XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indian Burial Sites are off limits in Tennessee and Should Be!

It has become unlawful in Tennessee to dig or disturb Indian Burial sites. As a result of a few damn individuals robbing Indian burial sites on TVA land and state access areas, "ALL METAL DETECTING of TVA Properties have also been Banned". I am really pissed that we all have to pay the price for a few sorry ass grave Robbers that have no honor for the dead, and for what? just to make a damn dollar. This grave robbing has given we detector users a bad name and it isn't even remotely fair considering, most Indian burials sites don't even require the use of a Metal Detector to find or dig! We Treasure hunters have a Code Of Ethics, 99% of us Live by them. The other 1% are going to break the law with or without the Ban. Just Like the Liberal Left wanting to Ban Guns, Its Not the Gun that's the Problem.
Thank The Lord when You Rise in the Morning. another nice day to enjoy our hobby! Doc john

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread