Middle & East Tennessee Treasure Hunters
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By KGCTH7
  • 1 Post By KGCTH7
  • 1 Post By Springcitydoc1

Thread: Middle & East Tennessee Treasure Hunters

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Aug 2020
    The South
    12
    21 times
    Cache Hunting

    Middle & East Tennessee Treasure Hunters

    Are there any cache, indian artifact or giant skeleton hunters in Middle or East Tennessee who want to get together and pursue some leads? I'll be getting back early next year from the Philippines. All my friends there in TN are too skeptical and lazy to dig holes. Treasure hunting just isn't their thing. So I'm hoping to meet some like-minded folks before I get back. I have several years of cache hunting experience and a lot of nice equipment to contribute.

  2. #2
    us
    Oct 2007
    Middle Tennessee
    XP ORX XP Deus
    694
    122 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    What part of TN?? I live in middle TN west of Nashville. You may be a little too far East to hang out with regularly.

  3. #3
    us
    Aug 2020
    The South
    12
    21 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtim1973 View Post
    What part of TN?? I live in middle TN west of Nashville. You may be a little too far East to hang out with regularly.
    I'll be NE of Nashville. Not too far away. My focus is going to be more easterly though. Mostly looking for big ticket items that are likely to be a little deeper in the ground.
    Last edited by KGCTH7; Sep 03, 2020 at 03:23 PM.
    bigtim1973 likes this.

  4. #4
    us
    SpringCityDoc

    Apr 2020
    Granview, TN.
    TEKNETICS T-2 NOKTA MAKRO SIMPLEX+ 2 MINELAB X-TERRA 705s, GARRETT GTP-1350 and a defunk White XLT
    2
    1 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Indian Burial Sites are off limits in Tennessee and Should Be!

    It has become unlawful in Tennessee to dig or disturb Indian Burial sites. As a result of a few damn individuals robbing Indian burial sites on TVA land and state access areas, "ALL METAL DETECTING of TVA Properties have also been Banned". I am really pissed that we all have to pay the price for a few sorry ass grave Robbers that have no honor for the dead, and for what? just to make a damn dollar. This grave robbing has given we detector users a bad name and it isn't even remotely fair considering, most Indian burials sites don't even require the use of a Metal Detector to find or dig! We Treasure hunters have a Code Of Ethics, 99% of us Live by them. The other 1% are going to break the law with or without the Ban. Just Like the Liberal Left wanting to Ban Guns, Its Not the Gun that's the Problem.
    Thank The Lord when You Rise in the Morning. another nice day to enjoy our hobby! Doc john
    Last edited by Springcitydoc1; Nov 21, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
    tnth7 likes this.

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. East Central Indiana Treasure Hunters
    By Indiana Digger in forum Clubs & Hunts - Indiana
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2013, 12:53 AM
  2. East Tennessee roll hunters!
    By dustywallen in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2012, 04:58 PM
  3. Looking for a treasure hunting partner in South East Tennessee
    By Chuck Pharis in forum Clubs & Hunts - Tennessee
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2011, 07:41 AM
  4. SOUTH EAST TREASURE HUNTERS
    By GLDFVER in forum Alabama
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 13, 2009, 09:33 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 22, 2006, 06:08 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0