Detector(s) used
DEUS XP V5
MINELAB EXPLORER II
NAUTILUS DMC
WHITES COIN MASTER
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
copy and paste from our local FB page:

Sad to report one of our fellow relic hunters from Mechanicsville, Va. Temple Ryland passed away last night from heart failure at MCV Hospital. He was best known as one of the best relic hunters of Civil War artifacts from Mechanicsville, Virginia. Still to this day They talk about the amazing finds he found over the years that came out of Cold Harbor area. His one day record was in 1965 he found 410 bullets, 46 US belt buckles, 18 Eagle breast plates, 2 CS wasit plates, 21 Confederate buttons and assorted civil War smalls. He will be missed dearly. Rest in peace my friend and here's a beer for you! — in Mechanicsville, Virginia.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rest in peace Temple. Now you can get the back stories on all those finds from the men that lost or fired them. :skullflag:

OP
OP
Bay Beagle

Bay Beagle

Apr 6, 2012
Central, Virginia
Detector(s) used
DEUS XP V5
MINELAB EXPLORER II
NAUTILUS DMC
WHITES COIN MASTER
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
many beers - and one a heck of a friend - His Indian artifacts, as well his "sharks tooth" collection - among 1,000'nd old bottles from "johnny houses" , and the Kawana canal bottles (off the James, in Richmond, Va.) - and fish'n trips, to good times ....... and more relic hunting - R.I.P. my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread