Huntington Bank Robbery - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Huntington Bank Robbery

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    37472 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Sep 06, 2017 at 08:44 AM.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    37472 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

us
    Jan 2017
    Carter County, KY
    532 times
    I have always been told that the gang robbed the bank in Willard, KY also, which would be on the way to Huntington. I've never been able to find anything solid.
    One of the variations of the story I've heard, tells that one of the robbers flipped the bankteller a coin before they left and said Thats for you, sorry for troublin ya.

Jun 2018
    25 times
    My KGC ancestors helped Frank & Jesse James rob the Huntington Bank in 1875. A book that I have written will be available in about 3 months. The book contains much new evidence concerning the background of the robbery, how they did it and much proof including authenticated photos of James-Younger gang members and period (1875) court documents which prove the basic facts presented. Hint: Frank and Jesse got away with the loot ($100,000.00) by riding in a bona fide Lawman's posse "looking for themselves". Think KGC. Photos of treasure signs and a map carved in stone to locate the treasure included.

Jun 2018
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brushy Bandit View Post
    I have always been told that the gang robbed the bank in Willard, KY also, which would be on the way to Huntington. I've never been able to find anything solid.
    One of the variations of the story I've heard, tells that one of the robbers flipped the bankteller a coin before they left and said Thats for you, sorry for troublin ya.
    Yes, I have heard that tale too with the variation that it was Louisa/Fort Gay, if I recall correctly. According to Great-grandpappy, James boys were after ex-Yankee Col. John Dils' money as Dils had tried to hang JJ near the end of the un-Civil War.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links