jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Albuquerque morning journal. (Albuquerque, N.M.), 30 Jan. 1911.

000aaa.jpg
000bbbb.jpg

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...t=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=9

Awb101

Mar 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome so this treasure is around rock springs ? Im new to the fourm but have looked at it occasionally waiting for the ice to melt I'm gonna be adventuring a lot this summer. I live in rock springs so this would be a good one for me to focus on does anyone have anymore information or some advice on how to start.

Thanks a lot,

Adam

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe there is another Rock Springs a ghost town site. With a rumored cache by Big Nose George. Just got in and sat down and posting from my recall and not my notes. Still our work for WY is over 700 pages and much is not covered.

Awb101

Mar 3, 2018
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe there is another Rock Springs a ghost town site. With a rumored cache by Big Nose George. Just got in and sat down and posting from my recall and not my notes. Still our work for WY is over 700 pages and much is not covered.

I've done a little phone research and the only thing I've found was a reference to the treasure being in around pumpkin butte. Let me know if you have any more info on stuff close to me thanks alot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread