Feb 13, 2009
New Creek, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck packer, we found it several months ago, exactly where it was supposed to be, here in TN. Oro was quite instrumental. There were many posts on it and pictures for proof.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Attachments

• Atlantis  2 ©@.jpg
    Atlantis 2 ©@.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,754
  • atlantis 3 ©@.jpg
    atlantis 3 ©@.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2,303
  • 6_Side_view_of_Atlantis_Caldera_.jpg
    6_Side_view_of_Atlantis_Caldera_.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,212
  • Plates 1 ©@.jpg
    Plates 1 ©@.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Atlantis  2 ©@.jpg
    Atlantis 2 ©@.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,803
  • atlantis 3 ©@.jpg
    atlantis 3 ©@.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,216
  • 6_Side_view_of_Atlantis_Caldera_.jpg
    6_Side_view_of_Atlantis_Caldera_.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,150
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks SWR my friend: I am glad that you proved that the other was incorrect, and that we, TN. are the actual discovers of the Legendary Atlantis and birth place of the Aztecs, AZTLAN = ATLANTIS...

Don Jose de La Mancha

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Eagle : Good post, but that isn't Atlantis / Aztlan, Remember, It was composed of three concentric rings, a giant Caldera. Our Atlantis fits all basic descriptions of Atlantis, location, and of equal importance, the why of the quick submergence.

As for the pridey thingie it is collective , shared among the TN'rs

Don Jose de La Mancha

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
HI Eagle : Good post, but that isn't Atlantis / Aztlan, Remember, It was composed of three concentric rings, a giant Caldera. Our Atlantis fits all basic descriptions of Atlantis, location, and of equal importance, the why of the quick submergence.

As for the pridey thingie it is collective , shared among the TN'rs

Don Jose de La Mancha

It's no biggy, just as long as it's been found. :laughing9:

It does make you wonder though what's being kept from us peons.

Back in about 1974, there was a short artical in my home town "fish wrapper", the Bradenton Herald, about a commercial fishing boat Captain who charted a rise of the seabed while looking (sonar) for fish in the gulf. I do know the skipper as he tied up at the same port as I did. Anyway, he noticed the seabed coming up and being concerned that he might hit some submerged object, he slowed down but kept the sonar recorder going. Well, after a short distance, the bottom started going back down, at the same rate as it came up.

Out of curiosity, he gridded off the area and made several passes, North to South, South to North, then several passes East to West, etc, you get the picture.

When he got back into port, he took the graph recordings to the Marine Biology Institute in Bradenton/Sarasota. After studying the graphs, the experts declared that the graphs showed a pyramid approx. the same size as the great pyramid in Egypt.

There were plans of a expedition to the site the following spring. They even gave the name of the scientist who would be heading it.

You know what?? I've never heard anything about it after that

Kinda makes me wanta go hmmmmm.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Go, Go, Ya cottin pickin swabbie, go ! It is fascinating on how many things are hidden from view in the depths. More , more !!!

Don Jose de La Mancha (Tropical Tramp)

I Beg Your Pardon!!

I ain't NEVER picked no cotton, cain't grow it out on the briny.

Although, while I was having my keel hauled in Arkansas once, I did pick a cotton sack full of soybeans. :laughing9: :laughing9:

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa (Tropical Tramp said:
Evening swabbie: "Keel hauled in Arkiland ??? Sheesh blushing, You mean? :-[ :-[ :-[

Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Tramp*

Shiver me timbers matey, iffen you ain't got your mind in the bilges, I don't know where it is. ??? :dontknow:

In explaination, my car broke down while visiting relatives in Arkansas, USA. While waiting for repairs, I helped my sister-in-law pick soybeans. (For one day.) A job I didn't particularly relish.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi swabbie: you posted -->iffen you ain't got your mind in the bilges, I don't know where it is.
Si matey, just a healthy, red blooded, swabbie that has been out to sea too long, or in my particlar case, too long on a pacific Island devoid of any feminine company.--- Still, even after nearly two years, the hairy marines still didn't look attractive, sigh.

SEE?? a flash back to my war experiences heheheh

.Don Jose de La Mancha el *Tropical Trampo*

Hunter J Flynn

Nov 11, 2012
Concho, Arizona
Primary Interest:
Other
They have found a city off the cast of Cuba they think was Atlantis bit I would have to agree with the google map fits Plato's tall by far. The Cuban site most likely some other ancient city for it is missing lots of factors.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Here are the coordinates to Atlantis. 31*39'12 N 24* 22'41 W You will need a large boat or submarine to get there. Happy Hunting. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread