JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Any Posts On This Forum...About the Jesuits...In Treasure Quest's...Sacambaya?

I am researching some interesting comparisons between the Jesuit's Tunnels and Treasure Vault located at Sacambaya with those at Oak Island.

Sacambaya-treasure Jesuits.jpg Sacambaya Three Rivers.jpg

https://twitter.com/TreasureQuestTV/status/1032725696609705984

https://twitter.com/TreasureQuestTV/status/1033007184349724673

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://opentextbc.ca/preconfederation/chapter/13-3-fur-trade-and-empires/

Good luck but I do not think this source has a focus on Mexican Jesuit treasure ... just a historical footnote.

The zone of my interest was a remote coastal "Klondike" of its day... Spanish coin for sea otter pelts. Brits, Russkies, Spanish and US ships ...millions in trading frenzy for about 20 years. What has been left behind in those old trading rendezvous locations now invisible vanished into wilderness? My fun continues... a trip is planned.

View attachment 1652322

Hola Amigo

A long time ago I read of story of a shipwreck and small treasure cache was buried on hill overlooking a beach of the wreck. The treasure was buried by Jesuit priest, the ship was fleeing the insurrection in mexico. This was not in time of expulsion in 1767 but long after 1814 the restoration. Surveyor was surveying coastline and found curious markings on the rocks. One was Jesuit symbol of their brother hood.He and his assistant found an ancient chest with some silver bars and Spanish coins with silver church plate and chalice. Apparent the treasure cache was one of three locations along the coast. I do not know if the other two locations have been found or if the markings on rocks still exist today. But I think that story under pined some other stories up and down that part of the coast.

Mal

seascene

Feb 14, 2015
Sailboat coastal British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Presently Anfibio Muliti. Sold my MXT sport, TDI pro and Macro Gold Racer Just got April 2023 Deus 2 and Cscope 4 Pi (England made)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Amigo

A long time ago I read of story of a shipwreck and small treasure cache was buried on hill overlooking a beach of the wreck. The treasure was buried by Jesuit priest, the ship was fleeing the insurrection in mexico. This was not in time of expulsion in 1767 but long after 1814 the restoration. Surveyor was surveying coastline and found curious markings on the rocks. One was Jesuit symbol of their brother hood.He and his assistant found an ancient chest with some silver bars and Spanish coins with silver church plate and chalice. Apparent the treasure cache was one of three locations along the coast. I do not know if the other two locations have been found or if the markings on rocks still exist today. But I think that story under pined some other stories up and down that part of the coast.

Mal

There are fantastical, luring legends in this wilderness, not a playground, 500 years Pacific NW graveyard of ships..... 1500's pirate Francis Drake, the bloody Spanish, lost gold shipments... Klondike miners northbound and returning in those pathetic "ships" losing it all.

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigo

I imagine you will have an amazing journey traveling and exploring the coast along that part of the world?

Some times even the most somewhat exaggerated treasure legends has grown from a small grain of truth. Its true the sea there is unforgiving indeed but no worse than many other parts of the world. I recall a few gold ships came to grief during the Alaskan gold rush. Not doubt there is treasures still to be found in hidden coves and caves along the coast. You might even find a few wrecks of the Hudson bay company.

Mal

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am researching some interesting comparisons between the Jesuit's Tunnels and Treasure Vault located at Sacambaya with those at Oak Island.

View attachment 1653651 View attachment 1653652

https://twitter.com/TreasureQuestTV/status/1032725696609705984

https://twitter.com/TreasureQuestTV/status/1033007184349724673

IMO , the tunnels at Sacambaya/La Plazuela Valley from the TV show , are old mines tunnels which were " made up " for the show . And there are not three rivers like they say in the show , but two , Inquisivi ( Khato ) joins Sacambaya .
I believe also the Oak Island shaft is an old mine which flooded up .

Now , about the La Plazuela mission treasure , there is yet a long way to find it . To find that treasure , someone have to know to read the codified writings on that Jesuit document/letter .

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Unless One is Mining Bitcoin,One Does Not Dig A 170 Foot Shaft..When There Is No Gold

IMO ,
I believe also the Oak Island shaft is an old mine which flooded up .

Bitcoin.jpg

There has never been reports of any Minerals worth digging for on...Oak Island.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Spoiler Alert...Season 4...Treasure Quest's...Sacambaya!

From the story laid out...The Jesuit's Treasure of Sacambaya...according to my Theory... was secretly buried at roughly the same time period as when the Depositors created the Oak Island Money Pit.

My Theory has the majority of the Jesuit's Treasure moved and stored at their Havana Cuba's Cathedral.

Jesuit's Cathedral Havana.jpg

Cathedral_at_Havana,_August-September_1762.jpg

The Freemason Admiralty working in secret with the Jesuits, during France and Spain's persecution of the Jesuits, moved this treasure to Oak Island with their capture of Havana in 1762.

The Freemasons and Jesuits were geniuses with their skills at mining and tunneling.

Watching Treasure Quest's Season 3 Finale Episode 8 it shows what I believe to be an ingenious design for a Money Pit.

A Tunnel was dug from the top of the Mountain going down to a Treasure Vault which is flooded to over a 100 foot depth.

Season 4, Treasure Quest is planning a dangerous dive down into this Vault to prove what appears to be gold buried within.

Spoiler Alert!...

It puzzled me that yes, this flooded Vault would prevent the Spanish from taking the Jesuit's gold and any Treasure Hunters that followed, but how would the Jesuits retrieve their gold from the flooded Vault?

I do not know if Treasure Quest has figured it out, but it is a very easy solution.

The Treasure Vault is like a Bathtub, filled from a Tap with each Season's down pour.

Bathtub.jpg

This Vault is buried deep down in the center of the Mountain, so any bailing would not be completed prior to the next down pour.

The Jesuits ran a Tunnel like the Drain in the Tub to the lower part of the side of this Mountain, which was sealed at the end to contain the water.

When the Jesuits required the retrieval of their Treasure, they simply placed a Powder Charge at the side of the Mountain where this Tunnel ran, blowing an entrance into this Tunnel and thus Pulling the Draining Plug.

Ingenious, and I can see a similar design for Oak Island!

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be Robot , but don't forget how Freemasons and Jesuits were also good to lure the researchers " around their tail " and from a spot to another till the final target . That was their practice , not to give a single direction from a constant to the target , but giving multiple directions from different constants to different targets .
In the most cases someone have to use Menelaus theorem to find the X spot , of course if he can to decrypt the meanings of the coded words .

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the story laid out...The Jesuit's Treasure of Sacambaya...according to my Theory... was secretly buried at roughly the same time period as when the Depositors created the Oak Island Money Pit.

My Theory has the majority of the Jesuit's Treasure moved and stored at their Havana Cuba's Cathedral.

View attachment 1654763

View attachment 1654776

The Freemason Admiralty working in secret with the Jesuits, during France and Spain's persecution of the Jesuits, moved this treasure to Oak Island with their capture of Havana in 1762.

The Freemasons and Jesuits were geniuses with their skills at mining and tunneling.

Watching Treasure Quest's Season 3 Finale Episode 8 it shows what I believe to be an ingenious design for a Money Pit.

A Tunnel was dug from the top of the Mountain going down to a Treasure Vault which is flooded to over a 100 foot depth.

Season 4, Treasure Quest is planning a dangerous dive down into this Vault to prove what appears to be gold buried within.

Spoiler Alert!...

It puzzled me that yes, this flooded Vault would prevent the Spanish from taking the Jesuit's gold and any Treasure Hunters that followed, but how would the Jesuits retrieve their gold from the flooded Vault?

I do not know if Treasure Quest has figured it out, but it is a very easy solution.

The Treasure Vault is like a Bathtub, filled from a Tap with each Season's down pour.

View attachment 1654760

This Vault is buried deep down in the center of the Mountain, so any bailing would not be completed prior to the next down pour.

The Jesuits ran a Tunnel like the Drain in the Tub to the lower part of the side of this Mountain, which was sealed at the end to contain the water.

When the Jesuits required the retrieval of their Treasure, they simply placed a Powder Charge at the side of the Mountain where this Tunnel ran, blowing an entrance into this Tunnel and thus Pulling the Draining Plug.

Ingenious, and I can see a similar design for Oak Island!

ROBOT, following the tub drain, train of thought, I have to wonder how much water pressure could the mountain hold back, before blowing a plug.

This very setup, may have happened to the site that Weekender and I are partners on.

I had been working the site for over a decade and working with my TNET family here, to decode a triangle of symbols carved into a bluff.

Weekender has been with me from the beginning, here online, and came to my rescue to help me lay out and measure a triangle of carved stones, get a correct azimuth, and stake our target.

Here is the part that challenges the “plug “ ability to hold up the water.

When we arrived and met with the land owner who was giving us a right of way, to guide her son to some of the many discoveries that were on their property. While walking the area that was very familiar to me, we came upon several changes to the bluff.
There were large stones moved, one in particular was about three feet tall by about six feet square, was moved several feet from a corner, revealing a cave that dropped to a flat bottom with a twenty foot ceiling.

I knew that it wasn’t accessible a decade earlier. After noting the changes on the west end, we moved on to the site of our target.

As we drove through the old trail, knocking down small trees and scraping everything that was too tuff to push over, I stopped and said, to Weekender, “ Come meet my tree.”

The tree had a commanding presence in the forest, and was marked with a ten foot long viper that was above ten feet at its lowest point. It was directly on the line from our Keystone.

As I walked around it showing the details, I pointed over my shoulder and said something to the effect of, there is the bluff, but I didn’t finish the sentence... The bluff was gone. After some time we saw many large stones that were covered and hidden for eons, from the light of day.

We studied these changes in the terrain for several hours, from the top of the new bluff line.

We could not find any other force than hydraulic pressure escaping from the mountain.

We made our way to the new bottom of the bluff where Weekender saw what he thought looked like a vault.

That turned out to be the biggest discovery of the decade! It was completely covered by earth previously. My first partner and I had walked the old bluff line, looking for any other markers for almost a half mile.

The force against the end of the mountain had changed it completely and forever.

We were less than a thousand feet below the top of the mountain.

So my question is, could a plug be made strong enough to withstand that kind of pressure and still be opened with any explosive device from that time frame?..

Our deadline had passed on that day.
But we found a new way to research that bluff and found many amazing man made structures in that new bluff that would have never been found, had the expulsion of water not happened.

Man made valve failure, or nature?

#/;0{>~

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MIKEL

I believe is a mixture and a cooperation of both , man and nature . Treasure owners had used natural landmarks for their spot , but also have made their own vault if there was none , or wanted a safer place .
Nature is unpredictable and if they would chose a natural vault , then the possibilities the treasure to remains hidden would be uncertain too .
The treasure owners , usually would chose for their hidding place a man made vault , a mine , a tunnel , etc. , which should has the properties of a safe ( non floodable and non a cave in ) depository . They knew how would have the mother Nature as an adversar , and would take the best precautions to avoid its efects .
Look at the Sacambaya/La Plazuela treasure . They have chosen to make a vault in a granite cliff , at a depth of at least 20 yards from the top . Below I post a diagram with the distances given in the hidden meanings of the encrypted letter's words . I have added the Cross of the bill seal with its dimension and angle like is described on it in the TV show , and a blue line from it , to se how this blue line is a mirrored line ( red ) given in the text .
The treasure spot is at the confluence of the pink-yellow -blue lines ( dark circle ) . I post also a GE image of the treasure spot .

Sacambaya treasure diagram.jpg View attachment 1654937

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543167120.993416.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543167242.689524.jpg

These two photos are of the the vault (now empty) that Weekender found on the last hour of his first day.

We were running out of daylight but I took the picture of him at the moment that he was photographing the inside of the vault.
It is the reason that we worked so hard to get back on that property.

The first photo is of me standing on the same landing, during a trip to it during the summer (that almost killed me) I was almost dehydrated and had to sit down and cool down and rehydrate.
Note the floor that I was standing on looks like brick stack for three layers before it vanished into the earth.
Those stones go back into the mountain from 8 to 16 feet long. There are false walls behind me and a death trap in the small vault that Weekender photographed.

Clearly man made.

It was hidden within the mountain until the water expulsion which destroyed the marker that may have been a map to find that spot hidden in the earth.

A mystery within a puzzle.

#/;0{>~

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes It Could!...And The Answer Lies With Science!

ROBOT, following the tub drain, train of thought, I have to wonder how much water pressure could the mountain hold back, before blowing a plug.

So my question is, could a plug be made strong enough to withstand that kind of pressure and still be opened with any explosive device from that time frame?..

Our deadline had passed on that day.
But we found a new way to research that bluff and found many amazing man made structures in that new bluff that would have never been found, had the expulsion of water not happened.
#/;0{>~

The Freemasons and the Jesuits were very astute...Alchemists.

The Science involved has to do with the design of the Tunnels and the Treasure Vault which incorporates Air Pressure to offset Water Pressure.

It was demonstrated to the Jesuits on the simple basis of a Test Tube.

Sacambaya - Air Pressure.jpg

"The air pressure in the system pipes above the dry pipe valve is sufficient to exert a greater force on the top side of the clapper than is exerted on its underside by the pressure of the water supply. ... For example, 30 pounds per square inch (psi) air pressure can hold back 180 psi water pressure."

Using the Reverse design as was used at the Oak Island Money Pit Shaft and Tunnels, the Treasure Vault of Sacambaya did not install a Plug at the end of the Tunnel to drain the Vault.

Sacambaya - Air Pressure 2.jpg

They would have used the granite of this Mountain as the Plug, stopping the end of the tunnel as it traversed back up the Mountain.

The Jesuits would then dig a short Tunnel towards the Mountain Tunnel to place the Powder Charge in, thus releasing the Air Pressure and draining the Shaft.

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that I may need to find the two tv shows on the internet and watch the last few seasons to understand the logic, that they are using to come up with these results.
I am familiar with the Oak Island series, and I understand how they use air pressure to blow the water out of the bottom of the opening. I’m just not sure that I can link the drawings to the explanations.

If you know of a link to the programs , I would appreciate it.
I really would like to watch the series and understand how to look for any evidence of this type of set up on the mountain that Weekender and I have been working.

#/;0{>~

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
View attachment 1654752

There has never been reports of any Minerals worth digging for on...Oak Island.

Actually wasn't there an early "gold rush" on the island, a considerable amount of mining was done and ships loaded with PYRITES before they learned that it was not really gold? Seems I have heard that before, surely it could be found online in a few minutes these days. So it might not have been any valuable MINERALS but they were certainly mining energetically in the BELIEF that they were digging out gold. These old mine tunnels would be very dangerous today, and Marius could be correct.

Please do continue;

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually wasn't there an early "gold rush" on the island, a considerable amount of mining was done and ships loaded with PYRITES before they learned that it was not really gold? Seems I have heard that before, surely it could be found online in a few minutes these days. So it might not have been any valuable MINERALS but they were certainly mining energetically in the BELIEF that they were digging out gold. These old mine tunnels would be very dangerous today, and Marius could be correct.

Please do continue;

The story gets even better than that. It's alleged the Mayans and Aztecs were mining palygorskite clay on Oak Island pre-1000 CE.
Oak Island Unearthed - exploring the Mayan / Aztec connection

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a trip yesterday using the new Terra EZ for locating one of those "Vaults". I hired a company to investigate the site and they discovered a huge anomaly between 60-80 feet respectively. I followed the Treasure Trail from a pictographic map many miles away showing a huge vault inside the side of a large mountain. They could never tell me what it was only that it was a very large anomaly. I bought the Terra EZ a few months ago for the purpose of showing what exactly was down there. Yesterday I hit they target right where they said it was at 67.5 feet! It's a void that spans about ten to fifteen feet in the main tunnel and the bonus was when the resistivity dropped to it's lowest level at the bottom of the tunnel! At about the 90 foot depth I found a large amount of what can only be described as Gold! The resistivity dropped to below surface readings! It seems to be a series of tunnels and shafts in what can only be described as a "Breccia Pipe" gold deposit. This site is on the side of a huge volcanic collapsed caldera.

I'll update as I can. Oh, by the way, this is Jesuit as the map shows their symbols.

View attachment 1655284

View attachment 1655285

View attachment 1655287 View attachment 1655290

View attachment 1655295

The symbol to the upper left of the map posted above is the same symbol in raised relief made of solid bedrock at the site of this find. "The Alpha and the Omega". The large raised relief "lightening bolt arrow" and the large "Flourish" Mayan Gold "Excrement of the Gods" symbol are both carved in solid bedrock. I've only found them once and after photographing them both I've never been able to find them again. That symbol at the left upper corner of the treasure map told me I was in the right place.

Notice the Vault square symbol under the side of a Pyramid shaped mountain under the Mayan Poop symbol. That's what almost happened yesterday when I found out what was there!

See how the Jesuits spelled Jesus "JEAS" and the symbols in line that spell "Rosary" also the "Pozo" symbol for a mine door which was displayed as three flat stones making a doorway at the site. The Map above was drawn by my hand from the Petroglyph map found in 1948 by an 8 year old boy. I used various spectrum's of gel film primary colors in a pair of cutting torch welding glasses so I could see the faded map in the photo's I took. I guess I made the first real pair of "Kino Glasses". HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There Has Never Been a Bigger Fool...Than Martin Frobisher!

Please do continue;

See My Post # 137
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/441806-oak-island-strange-bizarre-maybe-truth-10.html

Martin Frobisher did mine Iron Pyrite better known as "Fools Gold" but this was in Nunavut, 3000 kilometers from Oak Island.

Martin Frobisher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nanavut.png

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See My Post # 137
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/441806-oak-island-strange-bizarre-maybe-truth-10.html

Martin Frobisher did mine Iron Pyrite better known as "Fools Gold" but this was in Nunavut, 3000 kilometers from Oak Island.

Martin Frobisher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

View attachment 1655322

I also liked the explanation from the post #138 , which says how Frobisher has mined at Oak island in his second expedition .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread