The Lue Treasure and the Nazis

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
Civil-War Treasure Hunter said:
I know the Lue treasure is a popular story, but what do you think about it having a connection with the Nazis?

Hi, I am doing a podcast on Metal Detecting finds & stories. Would you be willing to share this story with me so I can read it on my podcast?

Thank you,
Susan, and my dogs Kelly & Tinky

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
While I wholeheartedly believe that the Nazis had large amounts of illicit loot which they hid, I do not believe the Lue Map to be genuine. For one thing it has no verifiable history, meaning that everything about the Lue Map is steeped in obscurity. No one seems to know who drew it and for what purpose, nor who first had possession of said map and how did that person come to obtain it, etc. There only seems to be speculation attached to the Lue Map without any substance to go along with it.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
lamar said:
Dear group;
While I wholeheartedly believe that the Nazis had large amounts of illicit loot which they hid, I do not believe the Lue Map to be genuine. For one thing it has no verifiable history, meaning that everything about the Lue Map is steeped in obscurity. No one seems to know who drew it and for what purpose, nor who first had possession of said map and how did that person come to obtain it, etc. There only seems to be speculation attached to the Lue Map without any substance to go along with it.
Your friend;
LAMAR

I agree. But ... having said that, I must report that an aquaintance of mine (a well-known former poster on this forum and others) claims that he drew the LUE map when he was a child. It's a strange story that I won't go into here. Of course, his claim would ordinarily be quite easy to laugh off, but I cannot rule out anything this informant has told me and others in the past. Odds: not great. Quien sabe?

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

In regard to the LUE the Nazi connection is Brought Worst (pun intended) by the information that happened after the map. In Randy Bradford's Presentation on the LUE by Terry Carter there is a clue but you have to listen to it to really understand it. The same clue is in the Treasure Of The Valley Of Secrets or TOTVOS for short. The LUE is there you only have to use common sense.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread