Treasure Legends of Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Jordan

neoproject

Greenie
Jan 6, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Detector(s) used
Audi Boxster V8
I been working at the middle east specifically in Saudi Arabia oil wells in the middle of the desert before and i notice alot of ancient undocumented ruins which bares the mark and writings of Egyptian Hieroglyphs some even of Hebrew origins it is located along the coast line that streches between Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan on a barren desert i stood upon local peoples whom i spoke with(Arabic speaking Bedouin's) tells the fascinating stories about the ruins and how did the OTTOMAN empire stashed and destroyed those ancient landmarks. since the Saudi and Yemen are both conservative Muslims they are not giving any importance on ancient non Muslim structures on there country. Those ruins that i saw were still undisturbed by any western diggings and of course local people would probably kidnap any westerners that would try to visit the place, since im am not a westerner but of Filipino origin who knows there language very well i have gained there trust. One of this days that i will pay a visit to that place and i will certainly scan it for any treasure remains. What fascinates me is the 2 house like building structures that were carve along the cliff of Saudi Arabia that the Bedouin showed me, it is almost same as the Perta Structures on Jordan for the look of it its a greek origin of design even the headless statues and broken pottery scattered along the desert, yet it is still undiscover even by the Saudi government.

Attached are recently discovered artifact at Saudi Arabia by local detector finders that they are surprised to unearth Egyptian Artifact far beyond Egypt:

Attachments

• statues_in_saudi_arabia.jpg
    statues_in_saudi_arabia.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4,419
  • gold_coins_saudi_arabia.jpg
    gold_coins_saudi_arabia.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10,217

ilyes1113

Sep 3, 2008
constantina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
cscope x3.fisher f5.garrett2500+eagle aye.ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi dear .im arab from algeria .im moderator in three arab treasure forumes .i know all of treasure storys famous between arab people .
firsth in arabic saoudith .ther is true sevelisations like AAD -THAMOUD -IRAM was totaly destroyed & we can read in coran or perhaps in bible haw they was exterminated .
jerico(jarach) .omman & petra in jordany was capitals of nabateen sevelisation after that .collonies in the roman empire .
most famous treasure legend in syria & jordan is (the grots that you can see & you cant tatch) .made from alexander the great generals to save alexander treasures in a sort of mecanique & chemic traps ......like the tomb raeder film :laughing7: :laughing7:
i will return to this subject .. :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kamgort said:
Arab laws are very strict. :icon_scratch:

Deadly strict. They do not issue tourist visas. Only work visas, if you're employed by an approved contractor, or visitor visas that require some Saudi citizen to personally vouch for you and who will be responsible for you for every minute you're in country. If you're caught trying to smuggle something out of country...........oh well.

I used to go to Riyadh on military deployment in the mid-1980s. The Saudis do not like westerners; they merely tolerate us.

One of the best kept secrets in the world is that the REAL mountain where Moses was given the 10 Commandments is in northwest Saudi Arabia and not the Sinai Peninsula.

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Shortstack said:
kamgort said:

Deadly strict. They do not issue tourist visas. Only work visas, if you're employed by an approved contractor, or visitor visas that require some Saudi citizen to personally vouch for you and who will be responsible for you for every minute you're in country. If you're caught trying to smuggle something out of country...........oh well.

I used to go to Riyadh on military deployment in the mid-1980s. The Saudis do not like westerners; they merely tolerate us.

One of the best kept secrets in the world is that the REAL mountain where Moses was given the 10 Commandments is in northwest Saudi Arabia and not the Sinai Peninsula.
For theft there cut his hand. Deadly.....

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kamgort said:
Shortstack said:
kamgort said:

For theft there cut his hand. Deadly.....

During the times I was there, the public beheadings for capital punishment was still used, but the public chopping off of the hand was changed to be symbolic. The process was followed right up to the swing of the semitar, but the blade would stop just above the thief's wrist and the person would be taken to a hospital where a surgeon would amputate it. Yes, the person would be put to sleep as in anyother operation before the hand was removed. Walking around with a stump where the hand used to be was the sign of a thief and was the punishment; not the pain of getting it chopped off with a semitar. If I remember correctly, the true believers considered the right hand was used for "clean" things such as eating, shaking hands in greetings, etc. and the left hand was used for the "unclean" duties, such as bathing, cleaning up after using the toilet, etc. Guess which hand was lost for the first offense. Yep, so when people saw you walking around with the "clean" hand gone.......well, it was a severely insulting situation.

OP
OP
N

neoproject

Greenie
Jan 6, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Detector(s) used
Audi Boxster V8
I know that place where Moses made and raised the ten commandments of god but there are still undiscovered places in Saudi Arabia known only to the camel Bedouin raiser situated near jordan border its a mountainous slopes and you can see the small replica of Petra. There is even a place in Saudi Arabia where they cover the mountain with asphalt to protect them from thief excavating gold and then they put up a military camp on the foot of it it is situated near makkah area if you are a frequent flier on domestic flights you cant miss that mountain when you are near to touch down at Jeddah Airport.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack said:

I have this DVD... it's VERY fascinating!! The video & photos they were able to get out (that weren't captured) are astonishing!!!
The monuments & Hebrew writing all over that place just blows you away! Seems the story happened just as the Bible says... even with the barbed wire fences & armed guards around the sites. :wink:

Bran <><

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Fire...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265249552&sr=1-1
MountainofFireDVD_sm.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread