goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today, i got some very interested news from someone at my church. She stated that her father told here that 2 bank robbers had hid money on his property (from bank robbery) and never recovered it. The treasure was said to be by a very distinct landmark(most likely a tree) by a ditch. She said she would try to get permission from the current owners (not telling about the treasure)

I need some advice about how to go about looking for the treasure( which may have been moved from when they dug out the ditch, maybe) I have a Garrett 750, will it be powerful enough to find it, and if not how i can solve the problem. It is probably in a mason jar, or a box.

If i don't find it, well, i still got an 1800's house to md.

Please any suggestions or comments.

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Well, I dunno' how we'll figure it out... but mapquest.com indicates it's going to take me 13-1/2 hours to get there, so I'll be pulling into town around lunchtime... where's a good place to grab some grub there? :D I hope your tip works out... that would be a GREAT "todays finds" post.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Gold,

a treasure story and a 1800's house.

Sounds like the perfect set up. Hope you find
a bunch.

have a good un............

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Research????? ....What year was this suppose to have happened?....... Pm me and I will help find out what I can for you. I know your area pretty well ,so will see what I can find out. Get permission and Good Luck hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread