SEEKING INVESTORS FOR EXPEDITION FOR ALOT OF GOLD TREASURE.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=ColoradoMike
(unfortunately for him he does not know that 99% of the guys that frequent this forum are lets just say less than millionairs)
He shouldn't give out any info except to a prospective investor.
A) I agree on most points Mike, but there is always the possibility that someone here who doesn't have a legitimate treasure to look for, just might have a bone-fide contact which could produce the funding.

But with no more information than that which has so far been supplied, would you reccomend this to your potential contact, realizing that if it pooled out, that your reputation and future possibilities would be lessened???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My advise for what it is worth is make a very detailed Plan of action for when you do find someone willing to roll the dice. The tighter & more professional you appear the more serious they will take you.
*********\
A) I thoroughly agree mike, but then this site is a wonderful sounding board as to the value of his project and presentation.

They are asking the same questions that a potential investor would, except for the location of "X". One can release a large amount of infomation without jeopardizing the basic operation.

Besides, just where would he look for a serious investor? I haven't found any in any of the phone books, only by asking around in places such as this, and dropping information in the hopes that it might have a bit of circulation.

In my case it has, I am now dealing with 3 different groups with different resources and ideas, many which are counter to mine, who knows which or if any will finally result in a viable negotiation. I always have my 3 mines, which are up for sale to fall back on.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Colorado Mike,

Thank you for your help!! I mean that and you are EXACTLY RIGHT! I don't know where to go or what to do. I know that what I have is invaluable. I know that I am right. I know that as I am sure of my own name and age. Let's see, how old am I again? No, seriously I came here in desperation hoping that somebody would take me seriously and help me out. If there are no investors here, which you say, then I am sure that somebody has a friend of a friend. I need this to come to light. I have even thought to seek a grant from the gates foundation since he is so eager to give away money. I just don't know how to go about getting investors. I can tell somebody what I want to do and convince them of the viability of the "project" believe me. But, to put it on paper? I just don't know. I am what most of my friends say, a bullshitter. I can talk. I speak the truth however, I don't lie. Hell, everybody lies. I don't make a habit of lying and this is very honest. I need some help getting an investor and if somebody were willing to help me then I would probably put them on board.

The most important thing that makes the world go round is LOYALTY and it should be honored. Somebody who is loyal should be rewarded. I guess what I am saying to you and anybody out there.........You help me and I will help you!!!!!

Thanks colorado, I appreciate it.

Jeff Waltz

ColoradoMike said:
At the risk of stepping into something here. It seems things are again out of control on Tnet. The guy is just shopping for an investor or two the only place he knows. (unfortunately for him he does not know that 99% of the guys that frequent this forum are lets just say less than millionairs)
He shouldn't give out any info except to a prospective investor.
Give him a break guys. He believes he has something huge & is afraid to give out too much info. No suprise. Jeff I'm sorry to tell you but I don't think you'll find many investor here. Not so much because they don't want to just because most can't.
My advise for what it is worth is make a very detailed Plan of action for when you do find someone willing to roll the dice. The tighter & more professional you appear the more serious they will take you.

Good Luck Jeff

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffis: An aside, just what do you know about Edward Leekskalnin & his Coral Castle? I have been studying what ever literature on him that I can find.

You can em me on this or post in here, if you wish.

[email protected]

[email protected]

p.s. who knows, if my project pays off, I just might be interested later in the year, if I am still alive, despite Mike's pessimistic attitude - if it does, eat yer heart out mike hehehe.

Till Eulenspiegle

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
CaptainZossima said:
At the risk of stepping into something here. It seems things are again out of control on Tnet. The guy is just shopping for an investor or two the only place he knows. (unfortunately for him he does not know that 99% of the guys that frequent this forum are lets just say less than millionairs
Jeff

[quote 1) There is nothing out of control.
2) The fact you,ColoradiMike are here implies you're just one of the guys.
3) You'd be very surprised to know just how many of us here have very fat 401ks etc.
4) TN attracts alot of very intelligent MDers.
5) No one is giving Jeffis41 aka IQ153 a problem. People simply want a little more info.
6) I'm the only one here who is allowed to be arrogant, so put your Indiana Jones hat back in the box.
Cap Z.[/quote]

Cap Z you are right. You are the Treasure God. Hell I'm sorry I didn't recognize you right off. I guess the Sun was in my eyes, it must have been reflecting off your crown.

1) I disagree. Some are jumping all over Jeff, impling things.
2)First of all I am only here because a friend sent me a link to this post. Your right I'm flat ass broke just ask anybody..
3) 401K? Your kidding right? ( I don't know anyone who would loot their retirement account for something so risky, do you?) So the point is mutte right?
4) I agree there are a lot of smart guys here.(a lot of dumb@sses too) But smart doesn't make you a millionair which is precisely what Jeff is looking for.
5) It sure looks to me like people are giving him a hard time. Have you read all the post??
6) Again I apologize Great Treasure God. I forgot my place. I will put my Indiana Jones hat away again but can I play with the whip for a little while longer?
I agree also that you should be the only one allowed to be arrogant on the forum as you are so obviously greatly skilled at it as I am not. (wink)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
How much money are you actually looking for ,that you need to fund this operation? Because if its not really alot ,there are a few ways you could finance this yourself.

Or you could take an ad out in the USA Today or Wall Street Journal ...asking for private money investors in this project.I have seen ads like these before. You could state that the investment is on the same order as Mel Fishers scale (If it is)

As a Side note , even Mel Fisher had to round up alot of people who believed in him.........Key West, FL - Sherry Culpepper said she never dreamed she would someday own part of the 350-year-old treasure she has been showing tourists who come to the gift shop at Mel Fisher's Treasure Salvors Inc.

"This is incredible, a dream come true," she said. "After all this time working for peanuts, I just can't believe I'm taking some of this home."

Ms. Culpepper was one of 600 investors and employees who got a share Thursday of the $100 million booty from a 17th-century Spanish galleon for which Fisher had searched 16 years.

"They are going to get a return beyond their wildest dream," said Bleth McHaley, vice president of Treasure Salvors. She estimated the average return at 20-to-1.

You might want to talk to this Bleth McHaley, and see if their investors would be interested.

But I agree that you need to have a complete business plan outline down on paper ,for when you meet with any of these investors. Top notch,and highly professional contracts.You also need to establish an LLC that would be the base for this adventure. Not just Jeff Waltz doing business as ....A legitimate registered LLC......and you need a business team ...whether its family friends whatever. Because you cannot do it all yourself. You will need a team of highly skilled people in different areas of expertise to accomplish this dream.
You are stating that you will have 100% control ,but thats really not how it works. Because people who invest in high risk adventures ,expect to have some type of say in how their money is spent.......they stand possibly to gain alot...but then the coin can always flip.......Even Mel Fisher had 6 partners

Best of Luck to you on your adventure!

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Seems as though you know what you are talking about, and you are right. I got on this website because I just didn't have a clue about how to go about getting such investors. I really just wanted ONE investor who wanted what I want. To live a dream that only you can imagine in the movies. I knew that the kooks would come out when I posted, they always do. I am not degrading anybody, it is just that I said over and over, "if you are not a serious investor or could help me, then I didn't want to give ANY details! Now everybody that isn't an investor wants to critsize me and wants to know why I am so mysterious. I am not being mysterious and YES I am being greedy with my information as any smart person would be. I am not here to feed the nosey. I am looking for a serious investor. We need more information, we need more information, that is all I hear. That is not what I came here for, to tell you what I am planning. I came looking for an investor. When I get one and I achieve this goal, you will hear about it and then you will get all the information that you need. So, I appreciate your need to know, but unless you can help me, I am sorry! NO INFO.

Thanks for your help gypsyheart,

Jeff

gypsyheart said:
How much money are you actually looking for ,that you need to fund this operation? Because if its not really alot ,there are a few ways you could finance this yourself.

Or you could take an ad out in the USA Today or Wall Street Journal ...asking for private money investors in this project.I have seen ads like these before. You could state that the investment is on the same order as Mel Fishers scale (If it is)

As a Side note , even Mel Fisher had to round up alot of people who believed in him.........Key West, FL - Sherry Culpepper said she never dreamed she would someday own part of the 350-year-old treasure she has been showing tourists who come to the gift shop at Mel Fisher's Treasure Salvors Inc.

"This is incredible, a dream come true," she said. "After all this time working for peanuts, I just can't believe I'm taking some of this home."

Ms. Culpepper was one of 600 investors and employees who got a share Thursday of the $100 million booty from a 17th-century Spanish galleon for which Fisher had searched 16 years.

"They are going to get a return beyond their wildest dream," said Bleth McHaley, vice president of Treasure Salvors. She estimated the average return at 20-to-1.

You might want to talk to this Bleth McHaley, and see if their investors would be interested.

But I agree that you need to have a complete business plan outline down on paper ,for when you meet with any of these investors. Top notch,and highly professional contracts.You also need to establish an LLC that would be the base for this adventure. Not just Jeff Waltz doing business as ....A legitimate registered LLC......and you need a business team ...whether its family friends whatever. Because you cannot do it all yourself. You will need a team of highly skilled people in different areas of expertise to accomplish this dream.
You are stating that you will have 100% control ,but thats really not how it works. Because people who invest in high risk adventures ,expect to have some type of say in how their money is spent.......they stand possibly to gain alot...but then the coin can always flip.......Even Mel Fisher had 6 partners

Best of Luck to you on your adventure!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=jeffis41
I just don't know how to go about getting investors.
A)( Most of us don't, that is why there are professionals that do just this. But in regads to third parties, I have had that give positive results in that I have had 3 tentative offers since last week.

So while this site may be a long shot, it can pay off.

As the Indian in the jungles of southern Mexico/Guatemala & Honduras once told me "no-one has seen tomorrows sun", so Jeffis, never give up! Remember Troy, Zimbabwe, Tayopa, and King Solomons mines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would probably put them on board.
A) Interesting example of poor wording, "would" is more positive and dynamic.
You help me and I will help you!!!!!
A) Now you have it Jeffis

Incidentally, in this business if a man's word or honor is deficient he has nothing, and he WILL be found out.

I jealously guard mine!

See my Company Motto, it is on the front page of all of the files and records of Tayopa.

Till Eulenspiegle

Attachments

• company motto.jpg
    company motto.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,480

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
jeffis41 said:
Seems as though you know what you are talking about, and you are right. I got on this website because I just didn't have a clue about how to go about getting such investors. I really just wanted ONE investor who wanted what I want. To live a dream that only you can imagine in the movies. I knew that the kooks would come out when I posted, they always do. I am not degrading anybody, it is just that I said over and over, "if you are not a serious investor or could help me, then I didn't want to give ANY details! Now everybody that isn't an investor wants to criticize me and wants to know why I am so mysterious. I am not being mysterious and YES I am being greedy with my information as any smart person would be. I am not here to feed the nosey. I am looking for a serious investor. We need more information, we need more information, that is all I hear. That is not what I came here for, to tell you what I am planning. I came looking for an investor. When I get one and I achieve this goal, you will hear about it and then you will get all the information that you need. So, I appreciate your need to know, but unless you can help me, I am sorry! NO INFO.

Thanks for your help gypsyheart,

Jeff

]
Here is the Deal Jeff... There are some highly intelligent,even brilliant people on this forum.They come from every walk of life and profession. People who have the research skills and expertise to go after any treasure out there. Some have found it and ran out of money to retrieve it....some are on the brink...and some are chasing dreams.... and yes we have our share of kooks also....which makes us a big fat family. There is alot of knowledge to be gained from this website, trials and errs, triumphs and failures......if you took a few days to glean through the different forums, you might find the people who you need on your team...we have divers, boat owners,pilots,attorneys , you name it ,etc.....all interested in treasure ......there are teams of people who met each other right here who are now working successfully together.
If it has anything to do with shipwrecks....our forum hosts some of the most knowledgable people you would ever hope to meet in the field .
Everyone here has an unquenchable desire for treasure hunting ....so excuse the curious.......we hope you find the people needed to invest in your project and wish you much success in finding it. And when you do ,I hope you will share the find with us as well as the world ! Our best to you!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffis:
Go to the Tayopa lead in this series of Legends for an example on just how much information can be given out without jeopardizing the "X" section of the project.

Too much secrecy can be defeating, also, naturally, being too loose on specific details can be devastating.

Of course I have a few aces up my sleeve, since I legally own the property for the next 45 years or so. You should tie up the land owner 'first', that would be your ace in the hole.

You will have to do this anyway, and just supposing that she/he refuses to deal after you have it set up otherwise, then what?

This particular project has taken years to finish, there are 2 groups making up expeditons to look for it later this year. They do not know that it has been found and that it is owned since I have never effectively gone public.

However they will have had the adventure of a lifetime to remember, so it will not have been in vain.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

I am just soaking up all of this information and I appreciate it. I do have a little talent on the computer and probably could come up with some type of paper to present to potential investors. Of course, once again, I just don't see how I could give away my means of retrieving the booty. Only the location and that I can get it. That has always been the whole problem. That is what I have, a plan, a means, an idea that will work. The treasure it will always be there waiting until somebody besides me figures out how to get it and has the money to do so. It hasn't been recovered yet so I still have a chance. I love your motto! Slogan! I have always been like that my whole life despite what anybody ever says. I never give up and I never will. Thanks for the encouragement.

Jeff

RealdeTayopa said:
Jeffis:
Go to the Tayopa lead in this series of Legends for an example on just how much information can be given out without jeopardizing the "X" section of the project.

Too much secrecy can be defeating, also, naturally, being too loose on specific details can be devastating.

Of course I have a few aces up my sleeve, since I legally own the property for the next 45 years or so. You should tie up the land owner 'first', that would be your ace in the hole.

You will have to do this anyway, and just supposing that she/he refuses to deal after you have it set up otherwise, then what?

This particular project has taken years to finish, there are 2 groups making up expeditons to look for it later this year. They do not know that it has been found and that it is owned since I have never effectively gone public.

However they will have had the adventure of a lifetime to remember, so it will not have been in vain.

Till Eulenspiegle

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
jeffis41,
can you give us a ball-park figure of how much money you need? Not a breakdown of land, fees, equipment, manpower, etc. Just the amount you need.
It might be possible for three or four of us to go in together and fund you. That way the loss could be spread around. If your treasure is unearthed, fortune is spread around.
Rough amount would help us decide.

grizzly bare

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Oh no, its all too real. Been around for years, just not recovered yet.

SWR said:
Jeffis....You did not obtain this ?Treasure Legend? by means of dowsing, did you? Or, perhaps the location of this ?Treasure Legend? came to you in a dream? Maybe read about it in a book? After all, this is the ?Treasure Legends? forum. Maybe I'm just missing something here. You say that it hasn?t been recovered yet, that would imply you have physically seen the "product". If so, you should have stuffed some in your backpack for a return trip

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR ]
. You say that it hasn?t been recovered yet, that would imply you have physically seen the "product". If so, you should have stuffed some in your backpack for a return trip

A) Sheeehs SWR not too good a question/statement. I haven't seen a lot of verified sunken and lost land treasures, nor can I find any information that they have been recovered, so am I fairly safe in assuming that they are still lost??? An operation such as he visualizes would be impossible to keep secret unless the gov't was involved.

In any case I have to presuppose that since he has done his homework, he should know if it has been successfully recovered.

p.s. Near Savo Island, just off of the coast of Guadalcanal are a no. of Cruisers, destroyers and 1000's of men, both Japanese and allies, that were lost there. I can safely assume that they haven't been salvaged since they lie in one of the deepest parts of the pacific, nor has any mention ever been made of any attempt to salvage any of them.

Having witnessed that part of history, I can be reasonably sure that they still exist at the bottom of "Iron Bottom Bay", correct?

The same goes for Tayopa and it's deposits.

Till Eulespiegle

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Hello Gang,

Someone please correct me if i am wrong, but how can describing the type of treasure(i.e. a gold mine,or Spanish treasure, or Bandit Cache or whatever the case may be) lead to someone else finding it immediately ? Is it that easily found ?

I feel that SWR did ask some valid questions.None were answered. No one asked specifically where the treasure is. Asking what state the treasure is in would not give away the location.

I am confused. Jeff came here looking for an investor or for someone who knows an investor. I must have more info to take to a client than "Joe Blow on the internet wants a million dollars to find some treasure but doesn't want to give me anymore details than that. I would appreciate your check for 1 million dollars so please make it out to Cash and i will give it to him."

I worked for 10 years in the lending industry and that would be a pretty hard sell.I am not trying to dissuade or anger you Jeff but i want you to see what you would be up against.
Few people would invest that kind of money without getting a large percentage of the cut( possibly 80 % or more) since they have to pay for everything and all you do is the actual digging for treasure.

Also dont assume the job will be done quickly.Look at Oak Island.It is one headache after another.Still no one has gotten any money.It has taken many years.

Anyway Jeff i do wish you the best in your recovery efforts and look forward to seeing you on TV !! Wish i could join in on your team but the little lady says that i already have too many irons in the fire !!

Take Care and God Bless,

Mike in SC

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

SWR,

Who in the world made you so perfect? I did nothing to you and told all of you from the beginning that I only wanted one thing and if you were not an investor then I wouldn't share any information. Geez, how clear do I have to be. I never said that I have seen this treasure? I only said that nobody has been able to recover it as of march 30, 2006. Nobody knows how. But, I was given the understanding to recover this treasure if you want to call it that. It just popped into my head one day on how I can recover it. Quite a unique idea, I must say.

Like I have said before, I want nobody to steal my Idea. I have had Ideas before of inventions and later you see them on tv. I am sure that we all have. You say, I thought of that a long time ago and now he is making millions on it. Well I thought of how I can recover this booty and I want too before somebody else does. Just need the money. Be nice. Nobody wants to hear anybody rant.

Jeff

SWR said:
RealdeTayopa said:
A) Sheeehs SWR not too good a question/statement.

Sorry, I do not ask questions to appease you, Realde. You may ASSUME anything you wish, but the poster has evaded logical questions, and defended meaningless ones. They have had the option (numerous times) to report they have physically seen the ?product?, but have declined.

Gee, I bet folks are tripping over themselves trying to invest in this venture. I suspect that come April 1st, someone will shout APRIL FOOLS?.and we can all sit back and laugh.

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
jeffis41 said:
SWR,

Who in the world made you so perfect? I did nothing to you and told all of you from the beginning that I only wanted one thing and if you were not an investor then I wouldn't share any information. Geez, how clear do I have to be. I never said that I have seen this treasure? I only said that nobody has been able to recover it as of march 30, 2006. Nobody knows how. But, I was given the understanding to recover this treasure if you want to call it that. It just popped into my head one day on how I can recover it. Quite a unique idea, I must say.

Like I have said before, I want nobody to steal my Idea. I have had Ideas before of inventions and later you see them on tv. I am sure that we all have. You say, I thought of that a long time ago and now he is making millions on it. Well I thought of how I can recover this booty and I want too before somebody else does. Just need the money. Be nice. Nobody wants to hear anybody rant.

Jeff

SWR said:
RealdeTayopa said:
A) Sheeehs SWR not too good a question/statement.

Sorry, I do not ask questions to appease you, Realde. You may ASSUME anything you wish, but the poster has evaded logical questions, and defended meaningless ones. They have had the option (numerous times) to report they have physically seen the ?product?, but have declined.

Gee, I bet folks are tripping over themselves trying to invest in this venture. I suspect that come April 1st, someone will shout APRIL FOOLS?.and we can all sit back and laugh.

Jeff take that clown with a grain of salt. He's like that to everyone just about. He just wants people to think in a big shot or something. I think you are wasting your time on here. I might be wrong. Was wrong once & I'm still married to her. LOL Just kidding. Anyway I wouldn't even respond to this stuff. Anybody who is for real will send you a personal Message.
I fund quite a bit of stuff but I have to much on my plate right now as it is.

I wish you all the luck

Albert Osborn

Dec 6, 2004
Not having any info on these claims, I can't even
hazard a guess, but I have seen too many ideas
go dead. If you have never seen the gold (I presume
it is gold) how can you be sure it is still there if it
were ever there? The figures you are quoting are
staggering. Even the 5 billion the Stan Frist is seek-
ing is the largest cache I ever witnessed and it is
still there. I can tell if the cahe you are looking for
really exists. I don't even have to know. Just E-mail
the smallest part of a photo or map that you are
certain contains the cache and I can relay that to
this form. One way or another, this thing can be
put to rest.

[email protected]

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWR

Sorry, I do not ask questions to appease you, Realde.
a) appease me?? why? I enjoy a good fight, err discussion. heehehh. HI sossi!
You may ASSUME anything you wish, but the poster has evaded logical questions, and defended meaningless ones. They have had the option (numerous times) to report they have physically seen the ?product?, but have declined.
I presume that you have offered to back him, providing that he gives you enough information? If not, why should he give you the key or anything?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe that I can safely assume that if he, or anyone, has seen a treasrue, that they would remove some of it and have no need for help,that includes myself and my data.

Naturally this means that there are no more treasures, since no living man has seen most of them, correct?.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I suspect that come April 1st, someone will shout APRIL FOOLS?.and we can all sit back and laugh.
A) quite possible, but then again why not listen, you have something to lose?

On the face of it, I could be considered a king sized BS'r under these rules, and prob. have been established as such in your mind for some time.. hehehhe.

Till Euelenspiegle

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
Jeff keep your chin up!.. Colorado Mike is right!... Most of these guys can't even fathom what a Cache is!... Most have nothing better to do but to tear down people.. Jeff if you have the real deal! than you are working from a power of strength.. You will have to be patient... Investors are hard to come by!... But I will tell you the truth! that this site will not get you investors.. It will get you alot of skeptisim.... I have never read one SWR post that was remotely positive, so ignore him! He is here for one thing and that is to argue with any poster that has a positive outlook on life... He considers himself as the Treasure God of North America.... SWR rules the World! If you don't believe me?... ask Him!

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Oh my Gosh, LOL, had me laughing so hard. Rules the world just ask him....LOL. I used to have a guy like that and he was one of my employee's. He just couldn't take that I was his boss. It ate him up inside and he was always plotting and planning to somehow undermine me and get me fired "so he could take over the BOSSES chair." I always said, "That he thinks he knows everything there is to know, just ask him." I also said the only time that he lies is when his mouth is open. But anyway, that saying made me laugh and I thought of him. And You are RIGHT AS RAIN. I guess that I thought that maybe I might get an investor on this page or at least like I thought somebody who had a friend of a friend. I would settle if somebody could tell me where to locate somebody who can obtain investors. I read on here that people do that for a living. Is that right? Is it just an attorney? Are there companies or independent people who do nothing but set up people like me with investors for a fee? Does anybody know this? That would help big time, cause as I have said before, I am not a quitter and I am not giving up. That quadruple bypass on January 10th made me think. It showed me mortality. I live each day as it should be lived, HAPPY and in Love with the day. SOMEBODY HELP ME! I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE THE LORDS BACKING ON THIS PROJECT. SO I AM BOUND TO SUCCEED. THE LORD NEVER LOSES AND TAKES SECOND PLACE TO NOBODY. I THOUGHT WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THE TREASURE WHEN I RECOVER IT! PAY MY TITHE AND DEDICATE THE RECOVERY TO THE LORD. PAY INVESTORS BY SELLING THE GOLD TO A MUSEUM AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. IT NEEDS TO BE WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I WILL SET UP A MUSEUM WHERE PEOPLE CAN COME AND ENJOY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS A MILLION FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!

JEFF

dawgvader said:
Jeff keep your chin up!.. Colorado Mike is right!... Most of these guys can't even fathom what a Cache is!... Most have nothing better to do but to tear down people.. Jeff if you have the real deal! than you are working from a power of strength.. You will have to be patient... Investors are hard to come by!... But I will tell you the truth! that this site will not get you investors.. It will get you alto of skepticism.... I have never read one SWR post that was remotely positive, so ignore him! He is here for one thing and that is to argue with any poster that has a positive outlook on life... He considers himself as the Treasure God of North America.... SWR rules the World! If you don't believe me?... ask Him!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread