SEEKING INVESTORS FOR EXPEDITION FOR ALOT OF GOLD TREASURE.

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
jeffis41 said:
Oh my Gosh, LOL, had me laughing so hard. Rules the world just ask him....LOL. I used to have a guy like that and he was one of my employee's. He just couldn't take that I was his boss. It ate him up inside and he was always plotting and planning to somehow undermine me and get me fired "so he could take over the BOSSES chair." I always said, "That he thinks he knows everything there is to know, just ask him." I also said the only time that he lies is when his mouth is open. But anyway, that saying made me laugh and I thought of him. And You are RIGHT AS RAIN. I guess that I thought that maybe I might get an investor on this page or at least like I thought somebody who had a friend of a friend. I would settle if somebody could tell me where to locate somebody who can obtain investors. I read on here that people do that for a living. Is that right? Is it just an attorney? Are there companies or independent people who do nothing but set up people like me with investors for a fee? Does anybody know this? That would help big time, cause as I have said before, I am not a quitter and I am not giving up. That quadruple bypass on January 10th made me think. It showed me mortality. I live each day as it should be lived, HAPPY and in Love with the day. SOMEBODY HELP ME! I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE THE LORDS BACKING ON THIS PROJECT. SO I AM BOUND TO SUCCEED. THE LORD NEVER LOSES AND TAKES SECOND PLACE TO NOBODY. I THOUGHT WHAT I WOULD DO WITH THE TREASURE WHEN I RECOVER IT! PAY MY TITHE AND DEDICATE THE RECOVERY TO THE LORD. PAY INVESTORS BY SELLING THE GOLD TO A MUSEUM AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. IT NEEDS TO BE WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I WILL SET UP A MUSEUM WHERE PEOPLE CAN COME AND ENJOY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS A MILLION FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!

JEFF

dawgvader said:
Jeff keep your chin up!.. Colorado Mike is right!... Most of these guys can't even fathom what a Cache is!... Most have nothing better to do but to tear down people.. Jeff if you have the real deal! than you are working from a power of strength.. You will have to be patient... Investors are hard to come by!... But I will tell you the truth! that this site will not get you investors.. It will get you alto of skepticism.... I have never read one SWR post that was remotely positive, so ignore him! He is here for one thing and that is to argue with any poster that has a positive outlook on life... He considers himself as the Treasure God of North America.... SWR rules the World! If you don't believe me?... ask Him!

See Jeff most people that have been on the forum for a nanosecond know the character of SWR.
Like I said the real guys will email you directly but be careful some will just be spying so they can repost it here on the site & put a spin on it.
Another word of caution. It is clear you intend to go very public with your find. You need to investigate the state it is in. (IE) Many states have laws that state if it has been in the ground a 100 yrs or more it belongs to that state, even if it is on private property. If it has anything to do with any war the Fed's can take it. If it is a shipwreck off the coast of some states the state claims it.
I can help you navigate some of pit falls over the phone if you like (no strings) but you need to look into this stuff. I can even show you how to sell this stuff with full antiquity prices under the radar.
If fame is what you are after then great but if you want to keep some of it look into it. Your investor will likely not want any fame just a big return. (wink)
If you ever want to chat email me directly @ [email protected]
I don't like saying to much on the forum. No use in some of these Clowns knowing your business. There are a lot of jealous types on here who enjoy trying to make trouble.
Here is a bit of encouragement there was a guy on here that the professional jerks used to pick on something fierce & now he is so freaking rich It's hard to comprehend. Sweet Victory! ;D

Good Luck.

dawgvader

Mar 1, 2006
Hey Jeff you can email me at [email protected]... I might be able to show you how to get investors, as our company has had many...also go to my website for investors..http://www.freewebs.com/ourvisionquest/.... Remember! No weapon formed against you shall PROSPER!.... See it sounds like you have Gods favor!... And if that is true? than nothing can stop you from recovering God's gold.. because you are going to use it for the Kingdom....

hlzblz

Greenie
Feb 22, 2006
dont mean to be rude but.. you said friends know you as a b'ser, everyone lies but you dont.huh? youve solved the mystery of pyramids and choral rocks..they weight tons so you could move "stuff" without heavy equipment and save alot of money, and if that equipment money was saved it might not take up to a million dollars for one months work. good luck though,watch dis channel all the time will be looking for ya.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[CaptainZossima
I have a Twenty Dollar bill saying on April 1st this is a fools treasure..and yes I am a gambler. lol!
Cappy Z.
A)You DO have my bank account no. in the Union Bank of Switzerwland no, Sossi?

It is

UBS, 8044 Zuerich-Flunten, 30.03.90
% Joseph L. Curry
Calle Felipe Salido 4
Alamos/Sonora Mexico
account NR 732. 090. 60 W

Thank you, I believe that Pay Pal is acceptable there?.

Till Eulenspiegle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[Hotrod ]
Let me get this straight, he doesn't know anything about treasure hunting but he knows everything he needs to find billions?

Q) I wonder how much treasure hunting expeience or knowledge Mel had when he started on the Atocha?

There are a multitude of others, but one will suffice.

Till Eulenspiegle

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=hlzblz ]
? youve solved the mystery of pyramids and choral rocks..they weight tons so you could move "stuff" without heavy equipment and save alot of money,
A) Did he say that he had SOLVED the mystery? I must have missed that.

Till Eulenspiegle

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

To: hlzblz

You are sooo negative! I never ONE TIME said that I had figured out how they made the pyramids or how the Coral Castle was built. Geez, I swear that some kids didn't listen in school when the lessons were being given. Comprehension is down these days on the literary front, huh! LoL......Let me say this HLZBLZ, read those post again, but very, very slowly this time. Or if you want I can tell you one more time. Do you remember any of your teachers saying this to you in school? O.K. listen closely........This treasure is already there and has been a long time. Nobody has been able to figure out how to recover it. I said that when I was young I always wanted to know how the pyramids were built and thought maybe one day I would figure it out. I was obsessed with them and studied them avidly. I researched, wrote papers and watched documentaries. Wanted to become an Archaeologist. Then came Edward Leedskalnin. He was a Latvian immigrant and settled in Florida and cut large coral blocks out of the ground, (over 2 tons and more) and made furniture, and ornaments for his sweet sixteen. ( his girlfriend in latvia that dumped him.) He did his work alone, and in the dark. He claimed that he figured out how the pyramids were built, but would not tell anyone. I can't blame him. You get that power in the wrong hands and we are all gone. He stated that gravity as "we know it" is wrong. In other words, the "laws" of gravity that Issac Newton created are not correct. My personal opinion.....how could they be correct when a 90 lb. man can move a 2 ton block with his hands. Study these subjects as much as I have and you would come to the same conclusion. There are barely enough equipment today to do what he did back then by himself. We couldn't build the pyramids today, no way. So our thinking is incorrect. What I said is that I had an epiphany like Ed did. I figured out how to recover this treasure like he figured out how to build the pyramids. Now do you get it sherlock? I hope now I am not as crazy as you think I am, but you know something, I don't care either. But, I will pray for you. Good luck,

Yours in the Lord,

Jeff Waltz

hlzblz said:
dont mean to be rude but.. you said friends know you as a b'ser, everyone lies but you dont.huh? youve solved the mystery of pyramids and choral rocks..they weight tons so you could move "stuff" without heavy equipment and save alot of money, and if that equipment money was saved it might not take up to a million dollars for one months work. good luck though,watch dis channel all the time will be looking for ya.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have heard enough. Capt. Z., send a wire to Oslo Aleusis Albini, requesting immediate funding. ...burp...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[CaptainZossima
I have a Twenty Dollar bill saying on April 1st this is a fools treasure..and yes I am a gambler. lol!
Cappy Z.
A)You DO have my bank account no. in the Union Bank of Switzerwland no, Sossi?

It is

UBS, 8044 Zuerich-Flunten, 30.03.90
% Joseph L. Curry
Calle Felipe Salido 4
Alamos/Sonora Mexico
account NR 732. 090. 60 W

Thank you, I believe that Pay Pal is acceptable there?.

Till Eulenspiegle

Q) hey it is 09:12, still no deposit has shown up in the account sossi??

However, since you have shown loyalty in wishing to fight in my honor, the debt is cancelled .

Till Eulenspiegle

Z

ZumbroKid

SWR said:
I am waiting for someone to spring up and shout APRIL?S FOOL before I head off to the football game tonight (arena football).

Go Tampa Bay Storm!
Ok, I'll bite you're a fool. ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=CaptainZossima
it is an april fools joke.
I JUST GOT A PM FROM MONTANAFREE ALSO KNOWN AS BUFFALO-BS AND HE/SHE SAID ITS ALL KNOWN TO THE CHARTER MEMBERS ITS A JOKE!!!
I want my twenty bucks from the moderators...
;)
Cappy Z
A)ts not, not until the originator states so !

Incidentlly free did NOT say that it was an April fools joke, just agreed with swr on his being a fool heheh.

A big difference between "April's fool and April fool".

Gimme the $20 sossi

Till Eulenspiegle

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Figures it would be a joke.
I was waiting to see who all was going to be "investing" and I was going to propose them to sponsor my racecar this season.
Ow well. Back to cold calling!

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GENTLEMEN AND I USE THAT TERM LIGHTLY, TALKING ABOUT? THIS IS NO JOKE AND I TAKE THAT AS A PERSONAL INSULT, LIKE YOU ALL GIVE A DARN.

I HAVE BEEN SINCERE THROUGHOUT MY POSTS AND HAVE REITERATED THAT FACT TO YOU SO MANY TIMES IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY. I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERIOUS WEBSITE. I GUESS THAT I WAS WRONG. I DID MEET A FEW ADULTS WHO EMAILED ME PERSONALLY AND I AM VERY GLAD TO HAVE MET SUCH WONDERFUL ADULTS. BUT YOU CHILDREN NEED TO GROW UP. I CONTINUALLY OFFERED TO PUT YOU ON MY TEAM IF YOU COULD HELP ME OBTAIN INVESTORS AND STILL YOU SCOFF. THAT IS WHAT THEY DID TO OUR SAVIOR AS WELL. NO MATTER WHAT HE DID FOR THEM AND HOW MANY MIRACLES HE PERFORMED, THE TORTURED AND KILLED HIM. LAUGHED AT HIM, TOO BAD YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T LIVE BACK IN THAT ERA, YOU COULD HAVE MADE A APRIL FOOLS JOKE ABOUT THAT TOO.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED YOU ALL OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES AND HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THEM. I HOPE THAT OTHERS WHO COME TO THIS PAGE LOOKING FOR HELP IN THE FUTURE DON'T GET TREATED LIKE I DID AND CONTINUE TO GET TREATED NO MATTER WHAT I DO OR SAY. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU TRULY ARE. YOU WOULD DO SOME GOOD TO LOOK AT.....HEBREW CHAPER 13 VERSE 1.

IT SAYS, LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE. BE NOT FORGETFUL TO ENTERTAIN STRANGERS
FOR THEREBY SOME HAVE ENTERTAINED ANGELS UNAWARES.

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE ON YOUR ENDEAVORS AND I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. REMEMBER ME AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID. IT WILL COME TRUE AND I WILL DEFINATELY REMEMEBER THE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO HELPED ME AND HAVE WRITTEN DOWN THE PEOPLE WHO CRITISIZED ME AND WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR SUCCESS. I JUST HOPE THAT YOU ARE HALF AS HAPPY AND HALF AS SUCCESSFUL AS I AM GOING TO BE. AND PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO, IN THE FUTURE DON'T TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU TREATED ME. MAKE THEM FEEL WELCOME AND HELP THEM.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL,

JEFF WALTZ

xXx said:
Figures it would be a joke.
I was waiting to see who all was going to be "investing" and I was going to propose them to sponsor my racecar this season.
Ow well. Back to cold calling!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey Jeff, How about you send me a few million dollars . I have a few treasure ideas myself. We will make BILLIONS!!! I can use one good investor. No more information will be given. What did you expect? TNet people are not gullible. Comparing yourself to our Saviour? Keeping a list of names? Man you are scary. :o

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,

I hate to say this,
Because I do Believe you are looking for
Investors, for what you think is a legitimate
treasure.
However, When you started Preaching in post #53,
You started sounding like all the Nigerian Emails I
have received.

They All go right for the belief this will make them look
Christian, And therefore, must be helped.

You Also mentioned earlier, you have a sense of humor,
and I believe this is why some of the posters, decided to lighten
things up.

I can understand you not wanting to give things away for free,
however what everyone on line is seeing, dosn't give confidence
to your story. I would Hope if you are receiving prospects, via
Email etc. that you are more forthcoming with them.

again, I am not trying to be rude.
You said yoursef, your new at this.
and I believe this may be why your not doing this the way
we think you should.

Still wishing you the best of luck.

Jeff (of Pa)

P.S.
I offered to help, by you Emailing me as much details
of what your after, as you feel necessary.
and I would advise the members here
If there is possibilities, of Billions there, But you seem to
not want to trust me either.
That of course is your prerogative, but believe me,
I am not going to jump anyones claim or leak it.
Even IF I think there is a Trillion Dollars in gold
unless it's here in Pa. where I can Tunnel in from
one of the local mine shafts ;D

a WARNING

I will be Honest with my opinion to the members.

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Jeffis41,

I have to agree with Jeff of PA on this one. You say you are looking for investor(s) but you don't want to give anything out. I understand not wanting to give up your idea for recovering the treasure. I understand about ideas getting away from you.I have had more than one of my ideas show up on TV.Everyone was asking about the treasure itself.They wanted to research and see if it even exists.Not just some legend someone keeps repeating in books.
Me researching it and proving to me it exists would make me want to help more. That is the type of information people on this board wanted.No one wanted to take from you the treasure. The people on this forum are mostly good folks , so please give them a chance.And please stop acting like everyone is trying to get your gold.Even if i knew exactly where it was i would not know how to recover it (according to you.)
The people on this board just wanted to make sure you and your treasure were legit before they even tried to check on investors. The fact that you won't answer any direct questions on the board makes people leery. You only want to speak in private i.e. PM or e-mail which sounds like a confidence man. You want someone to foot all the bills while they support you to dig treasure ( sweet deal !)
Heck you haven't even laid claim to the land where the treasure is ! But you wonder why people are cautious!
Jeffis41, I feel you are a good person but when it comes to getting investment capital, you are your own worst enemy. You are being too secretive for your own good.
I wish you well on your project but i wanted to let you know how you sound to people on this board.Sometimes you need to hear yourself with a different set of ears.Never give up the location of the treasure,but you need to do more here than dangle an apple in front of us.
I here stories like this fairly often. People will hire me to find Granpa's mason jars of gold coins(then get mad at me when we dont find it)Then i ask them for some proof that it existed in the first place. Then they tell me "I asked Granma and she heard it from Aunt Shirley who heard it from Cousin Jake who heard it from......"
You see what i mean.So when people mention treasure i get somewhat doubtful.
When people mention Billions of $$ worth of treasure my doubt level raises double or triple.

Just my 2 centavos,
Wishing you well and Godspeed,

Mike in SC

Z

ZumbroKid

That's it :-[ , everyone in the confessional booth. ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=MontanaFree
That's it :-[ , everyone in the confessional booth. ;)
A)NOT QUITE !!

I wish to see cappy sooosi groveling on the floor in abject humiliation while sending the $20 to my bank in Switzerland, account no. is posted above!

How "could" you doubt me. "ME", A BONE FIDE LIVNG SAINT, sniffff.

Also I wish to see him on one knee genuflecting, tugging at his former forelock, while smooching my Royal hand. - IRISH you know - begging forgiveness.

The only saving grace that I can see for you cappy, is your beautiful wife. How did you manage that? You must have told her that you had a $1,000,000 life insurance policy and had a very very weak heart.

Hmm on second thought, why penalize your innocent wife, and since we have been bestest buddies for a long time, I may condesend to forgive you, in which case, no need to forward the $ 20. sigh.(that hurt).

However in the future, watch it, I may not be so generous the next time.

Till Eulsndpiegle de La Mancha

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I just figured this out! This is no April Fools joke. This is my friend Capt. Bill incognito and his billion dollar Florida gold cache!!! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions