SEEKING INVESTORS FOR EXPEDITION FOR ALOT OF GOLD TREASURE.

J

jeffis41

First of all let me tell you that I am very serious about this proposal. I am seeking an investor as opposed to a large number of investors because then you have more opinions on how to do things and more people to share the gold with. I already know how to do things and don't need IDEA MEN. Only MONEY MEN. I need ONE investor who is willing to put up the money to rent equipment, buy rights to the land for digging, pay wages of 2 engineers that are needed my wages to keep my family alive while this operation takes place and room and board for the ourselves and the crew while the operation in underway. I would say that it is 99 percent chance that this expedition will succeed in raising the GOLD TREASURE that is reportedly at this location. This is not a JOKE! This would make BILLIONAIRES OUT OF THE INVESTOR AND MYSELF AND AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER PEOPLE IF THAT BE NESSESARY. BILLIONAIRES! THERE IS SO MUCH GOLD AT THIS LOCATION THAT WE WOULD BE RICH AND FAMOUS WHEN WE BRING IT TO THE SURFACE. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I ONLY NEED AN INVESTOR WITH ENOUGH CAPITAL TO FINANCE THIS OPERATION. I HAVE EVERYTHING PREPARED AND AM READY TO DO THIS. I WANT SERIOUS PEOPLE "ONLY" TO RESPOND TO THIS POST!

I WILL NOT GIVE THE LOCATION OF THE GOLD OR HOW I PLAN TO BRING IT TO THE SURFACE UNTIL THE FUNDING IS MADE AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS HOWEVER, AND WE MEET A FEW TIMES, I WILL DISCLOSE MY PLAN, BUT NOT HOW I PLAN ON SUCCEEDING IN BRINGING IT TO THE SURFACE. I WILL DISCLOSE THE LOCATION AND SOME OF MY THOUGHTS AND I PROMISE YOU THEN WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BEING SO SECRETIVE. THAT IS THE INFORMATION THAT ONLY I KNOW AND ONE OTHER PERSON IN THE WORLD KNOWS. I JUST NEED THE FUNDING. IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, THEN EMAIL ME WITH YOUR INTENTIONS AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE. I WILL GET THIS GOLD BEFORE I DIE AND IF IT IS JUST BEFORE I DIE THEN I WILL GET IT AND GIVE IT TO CHARITY. IF IT IS NOW THEN ME AND MY INVESTORS WILL BE SHARING THE BILLIONS!

EMAIL ME AT [email protected] with your intentions and we can talk on the phone from their. Looking forward to hearing from somebody. I just really didn't know where to look for investors and if I start spreading around what I know then somebody will put their own money in on it and cut me out. No, No. Email me if you want you whole life to change, because when we bring this gold up it will be more than that The S.S. Republic that sank off of the east coast and had all of those gold eagle coins and gold bars on it. This will make that look like nothing, LIKE A CHILDS TOY. THERE IS SO MUCH GOLD HERE THAT IT BOGGLES THE MIND. THIS IS BIG. IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST FIND IN HISTORY, EVER AND OUR NAMES WILL BE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS. THAT IS A PROMISE.

EMAIL ME! YOU WON'T REGRET IT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO MONEY AND KNOW SOMEBODY THAT HAS IT AND WANTS TO INVEST, THEN GET AHOLD OF THEM AND LET ME KNOW. WE CAN DO THIS. IT JUST TAKES A START AND I CAN PROVIDE THE FINISH AND THEN WE ARE NOT ONLY RICH, BUT FAMOUS. I ALSO PLAN TO HAVE THE DISCOVER CHANNEL OR HISTORY CHANNEL FILM A DOCUMENTARY WHILE WE GET THIS GOLD. THAT ALONE WOULD MAKE US FAMOUS, THE RICH PART COMES WHEN THE GOLD HITS OUR HANDS AND OF COURSE I AM SURE THAT WE COULD GET ROYALTIES FROM EVERYTIME THAT THE DOCUMENTARY IS SHOWN. WITH THIS BEING SO BIG, I WOULD EXPECT THAT IT WOULD BE SHOWN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD CONSTANTLY AND THAT MAKES A CONTINUOUS SOURCE OF INCOME AS WELL. THAT IS, IF WE SET IT UP LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING. WITH ENOUGH INVESTMENT WE COULD HIRE OUR OWN CREW TO SHOOT IT, THEN WE OWN ALL OF THE RIGHTS TO THE DOCUMENTARY AND WE COULD THEN SELL IT TO ALL OF THE NETWORKS FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS I AM SURE. IT IS THAT BIG OF A DEAL!

Jeff Waltz
[email protected]

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Altho' you Won't post any info here,
DO you have intention to Give some
Info, to "Possible" Investors ?

I fear Nobody is going to Invest in something so Vague.
Especially if you have Nothing but this Story to invest
Yourself.

Sorry if this Disappoints you but Let's be Real.

Post at least What Country.
You havn't even said what hemisphere.

I am NOT trying to be Rude to you here, Just Being Realistic.
Would you Invest in a Post Saying you get no info,
Till the Cash is in my hands ? which is what I got out of this.

I tell you what, IF your for Real, and this is not in a 300 Mile Radius of Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, EMail me as Many Details
as you can.
WHO ?

WHAT ?

WHEN ?

WHERE ?

WHY ?

HOW ?

And if the Details (Prospectus) is at least plausible,

I'll immediatly Destroy (Delete) the
Info you Provide, for your security, and...

I'll Re-Post to this, saying it makes sense.

as I said , I'm Not trying to be rude,
In Fact, I HATE RUDE.
Ask Anyone Here at TreasureNet.

Just Trying to Make at least some sense out of this.

AND MABY EVEN HELP YOU OUT.

Welcome to TreasureNet.
BEST WISHES

JEFF

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
solar powered clothes dryers= a 50 foot peice of rope :-X

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CaptainZossima said:
It is obvious we're talking about a shipwreck.
As far as billions of dollars in Gold? Nothing in the historical record adds up to Billions.
Cap Z.

I have to agree, a Shipwreck May Have Billions,
However, I don't imagine any Shipwreck

Making BILLIONAIRES OUT OF THE "INVESTORS"
Not even Mel got to be a "BILLIONAIRE" that I'm aware.

HOWEVER in his post.

"buy rights to the land for digging"

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[CaptainZossima
As far as billions of dollars in Gold? Nothing in the historical record adds up to Billions.
Cap Z.
A&Q) Geese Sossi, I can, and have given, Lat & Long specifics to within a few 100 meters of where $600,000,000 US at present metal prices is, but no serious takers, sigh.

Of course, I 'personally' do know to within a few feet of where it is, hehehe, but I have no fear that someone else will find it without me. I just hope that it will not be on my tombstone "he took it with him" !

But I do have to agree, he did say "if interested call me for specifics", but also said that until the money is up front, no details, this I can sympathize with, being in the same situation.

So Jeffis, this is where a 'non=disclosure, no-activity agreedment' within say 10 miles for a certain no. of years contract comes in.

Any good lawyer can set up a virtually fool proof aggreement, which will allow you to attract an investor more readily.

I would also suggest toning the amount down to a more acceptable amount. Simply look at the the boys with Yamashita's treasure and their lack of success in backing for a no.of years now

If you are legitiment, I wish you more success than I have had, go get it!

Till Eulenspiegle

p.s. Sossi a landlocked shipwreck? Remember he mentioned 'purchase of land'.

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

I hope that I am responding to this correctly. As I have said before, this is no joke. I am sure that it would add up to Billions. I have NO, I mean NO experience in looking or obtaining investors. This is why I came to this page. I don't know about a prospectus or whatever it is you are talking about. I am for real and this is no joke. I will talk in person or talk in detail to any person very serious in investing in this and only somebody that will invest. No others. If I tell somebody, anybody about this, I PROMISE, I SWEAR that somebody with money will go get it. You see my delimma? It is like thinking of a new invention that would change the world and telling Bill Gates about it to get his opinion. SEE?

Help me out here. What do I do next?

Jeff Waltz

RealdeTayopa said:
[CaptainZossima
Cap Z.
A&Q) Geese Sossi, I can, and have given, Lat & Long specifics to within a few 100 meters of where $600,000,000 US at present metal prices is, but no serious takers, sigh.

Of course, I 'personally' do know to within a few feet of where it is, hehehe, but I have no fear that someone else will find it without me. I just hope that it will not be on my tombstone "he took it with him" !

But I do have to agree, he did say "if interested call me for specifics", but also said that until the money is up front, no details, this I can sympathize with, being in the same situation.

So Jeffis, this is where a 'non=disclosure, no-activity agreedment' within say 10 miles for a certain no. of years contract comes in.

Any good lawyer can set up a virtually fool proof aggreement, which will allow you to attract an investor more readily.

I would also suggest toning the amount down to a more acceptable amount. Simply look at the the boys with Yama#@!$%#@!a's treasure and their lack of success in backing for a no.of years now

If you are legitiment, I wish you more success than I have had, go get it!

Till Eulenspiegle

p.s. Sossi a landlocked shipwreck? Remember he mentioned 'purchase of land'.

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

You know those of you who make fun of others just don't have anything else better to do. What I am proposing is genuine indeed and am looking for just one or 2 investors. If you are not interested why don't you just keep you unfunny comments to yourself? I really have no Idea what this expedition would cost but would guess into the hundreds of thousands or even a million dollars or more. It would depend on what the equipment costs would be, the wages of myself, engineers, and a small crew, who I already have in mind. I can take care of the little details, but do need a mechanical engineer and possibly an electrical engineer to assist us. This would take approximately 1 month to complete, to my best estimate. I will guarantee that we can do this if the funds were made available. And, once again, I would give a few details to somebody who was SERIOUS about and investment or somebody who gets money from investors. We could then talk on the phone or meet at my house for details. I can give a few little details via email to SERIOUS investors only and not just curious nuts who like to joke about dreams that they never seek. I am 41 years old and have wanted to seek this fortune for a few years, but have put it off and put it off because I don't have the money and didn't know how to get investors. On January 8th I had a major heart attack and almost died. My heart was 95% clogged up and had to have quadruple bypass surgery. I look at life differently now and I am going to achieve this goal of mine. I don't care if I have to find a local investor at my home town. I can convince anyone of the validity of this expedition if they want to invest. I don't however take jokes lightly. Keep them to yourself and live in the dream world for the rest of your life for all I care. But, remember my name! JEFF WALTZ BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SEEING IT ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL AND THE HISTORY CHANNEL.

TRUST ME MY FRIEND! I WON'T GIVE UP TILL I HAVE AN INVESTOR. BUT, THANKS FOR YOU TRY AT A HUMOROUS OPINION, IT ONLY INSPIRED ME MORE.

JEFF WALTZ

dekalb33 said:
solar powered clothes dryers= a 50 foot piece of rope :-X

K

Kentucky Kache

Jeff Waltz - Any relation to Jacob Waltz? Spooky.

Las Vegas Bob

Aug 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you have a small crew already in mind.

Before I were to even consider handing any money over to you. Your small crew would be hand picked by me and I would be on said crew. Just to take nepotism and close friends on your end out of the picture.

You really ought to delete this post and start again.

I know what W.C.Fields once said, however there's to many holes in this net to catch anything.

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

No, not nepotism at all. I just happen to know a few people who know how to operate the equipment needed and they are very good at it. I also know an engineer that is very good as well. However, if you are serious in investing, I would definately consider your choices of a crew. You underestimate my honesty and integrity. I will delete nothing and start over nothing. What I say, I mean and I regret nothing that I have said. When this operation goes into full gear, I will be in charge and that is the way it has to be. I would consider all and every ideas, concerns, and imput of every investor and member of OUR crew and then and only then make decisions. I have been in management my whole life and am very good at it. But, this is my Idea and my project. That is just the way it has to be. I am sorry, take it or leave it. Again, when i dislose information the the SERIOUS investor the projects merit will speak for itself. So, if you are serious about this and want to invest or are seriously interested, EMAIL ME. [email protected]

Jeff Waltz

Las Vegas Bob said:
So you have a small crew already in mind.

Before I were to even consider handing any money over to you. Your small crew would be hand picked by me and I would be on said crew. Just to take nepotism and close friends on your end out of the picture.

You really ought to delete this post and start again.

I know what W.C.Fields once said, however there's to many holes in this net to catch anything.

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
Jeffis41,

Good luck on finding investors.They are out there.Just keep looking.
Personally i would not invite The History Channel or The Discovery Channel if your find is as huge as you say.
You may be remembered as Jeff "The man the IRS took to the cleaners !!"
And then the State. And then the people you leased the land from, etc.........

Good Luck,

Mike in SC

Heavy Chevy

Jun 18, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and others
My apologies SWR. I stand corrected !!!

It would be nice to know which particular treasure Jeff is after. There are a lot of "Lost Treasures " out there waiting to be found.Most are just legends.Very few are documented but those are the main ones i research.
And there are a lot of people who claim to know where a treasure is but they dont have the money to recover it.

If i were trying to borrow money to recover a treasure i would show some type of documentation, photographs or some other kind of proof to get them interested.
You have to do more than say "Give me some money I know where a treasure is."
People on this board have heard these words before.

Jeff, I don't think everyone here doubts you, but i think they want to know a little more before they believe you.

Good Luck on your Project,

Mike in SC

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres a fine line between how much information you give out when you
are seeking to find an investor. The investor will want to know that you
have legal access to the property if its on land. They will want to know
how much is there, what it is that is there. What kind of agreement you
have with the land owner as to how the treasure will be divided up, if when
found. They will want you to show them why you believe that you know where
this treasure, they will need to be convinced before you will see a dime of
their investment money. If you really believe in this treasure, and have the
research to back it up. You will find an investor. You will learn that this is
a high risk business on you part as well as the investors. As I said no one
is going to invest, unless you can convince them there is some reasonable
chance of getting a return on their money.
Clayton

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Some of you people are nice and some just want to make fun. I understand that you want specifics and curiosity is certainly something that drives most people insane. But, I don't know how many times that I have to tell you.........if you are not an investor then I don't want to talk to you and I won't go any further on these posts. It has to be via email or via telephone or meet me at my home. I live in Commerce, Oklahoma. I know that if somebody traveled to my house that they would be serious and I would tell them OUR plan at that point. I am now visiting with somebody via email that has credentials as an investor and says that he can get others involved as well. This is the seriousness that I am talking about. Not making fun of me and speculating on "what it might be" ooooh a shipwreck, oh it can't be that, he said "dig it up". One of you even mentioned a non-disclosure form that a lawyer could draw up. That don't protect anything. I could tell you and then you call one of your buddies and he goes and gets the Gold and I am still out my dream. This is something that I have been working on for years and years. When I was a child and introduced to the uniqueness and the awesomeness of the pyramids, I was hooked for life. I was going to figure out how they were built before I died. Then came along Edward Leedskalnin that built the Coral Castle in Florida. He did figure out how they were done and I studied his work. I then came on to the dream that I now seek the financing for. THIS IS REAL, IT D0ES EXSIST AND I OR SOMEBODY WILL GET IT ONE OF THESE DAYS. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I AM NOT GIVING UP TILL I GET SOMEBODY TO INVEST IN THIS PROJECT. UNLESS SOMEBODY BEATS ME TOO IT. I DOUBT IT, BUT THEY MAY. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I AM AN AVID READER AND HAVE BEEN TESTED WITH AN I.Q. OF 153 AND I DO JOKE AROUND EVERYDAY. BUT, THIS IS NO JOKE. HUMOR IS SO IMPORTANT IN LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER WORKED A JOB IN MY LIFE WHERE I COULDN'T PLAY JOKES ON MY EMPLOYEES ON A DAILY BASIS. IF HAVING FUN WAS AGAINST THE RULES THEN I DIDN'T WORK THERE. THIS IS NO JOKE AND NO LAUGHING MATTER. IF ANY OF YOU CAN HELP ME GET INVESTORS THEN I WOULD CERTAINLY LOOK AT PUTTING YOU ON THE CREW OR POSSIBLY SOMETHING OF THAT NATURE. I AM SURE THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN A WONDERFUL PROJECT, I KNOW THAT I WOULD. YOU KNOW, AN INDIANA JONES LIKE PROJECT. WHEN I DO ACCOMPLISH THIS ONE, I WILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO AFTER MY NEXT DREAM. IT IS EVEN CLOSER TO MY HEART. TALK TO YOU SERIOUS INVESTORS LATER.

JEFF WALTZ

CaptainZossima said:
Treasure to me is more than just a mine. Anybody can raise a million or two from a bank if they have a business plan and some proven value to the project ie gems, diamonds, gold ore, etc.
When someone posts 'treasure' I dont think of a long term mining project. I can buy stocks in very productive metal co's at the NYSE.
Hype is the match that lights the fire for Gold Fever. This man specifically said Gold. I don't care where the mine is, or how rich it is, its a business venture with all the legalities and pains of any business.
Considering all the new technology, the multi-national companies comodity specific ie gold mining etc, their interest and power to get in on the action, I find this story fueled by fever.
Tayopa, I said 'ship wreck' as a lure. I intended to create an opening beyond the fever. I might now even suspect that you Till are behind this gold rush in an attempt to sell an interest in your mines. I think it is a grand idea and I hope people call up with honest financial backing.
HH
Cap Z.

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

Clayton,

I understand what you are saying and I agree finally to somebody! There is a fine line and it can't be crossed without sincere assurances from both parties involved. This is a cut-throat business as most that involve money are. I mentioned my I.Q. for a reason. This venture took some deduction on my part and alot of it. It wasn't handed to me and I said, Woo hoo, there is billions of dollars of gold over there, lets go get it.

Regardless how I learned of it, it does exist and is there. It is a matter of getting the equipment needed, the people to run it, some other "very, very, important supplies" that aren't cheap, permits, living quarters for Me, investors, and crew and cook. Computers and software and as I said before, either we film which will involve camera's and a crew or I tell Discovery or History channel and let them absorb those costs. I haven't yet contacted them because I already know that they would be interested. I just wonder if they SPONSOR EXPEDITIONS SUCH AS THE ONE THAT I AM PROPOSING? DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS? I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP AND SERIOUS FEEDBACK.
Thanks Clayton for your sincerity and honesty,

Jeff Waltz

Roadquest said:
Theres a fine line between how much information you give out when you
are seeking to find an investor. The investor will want to know that you
have legal access to the property if its on land. They will want to know
how much is there, what it is that is there. What kind of agreement you
have with the land owner as to how the treasure will be divided up, if when
found. They will want you to show them why you believe that you know where
this treasure, they will need to be convinced before you will see a dime of
their investment money. If you really believe in this treasure, and have the
research to back it up. You will find an investor. You will learn that this is
a high risk business on you part as well as the investors. As I said no one
is going to invest, unless you can convince them there is some reasonable
chance of getting a return on their money.
Clayton

OP
OP
J

jeffis41

jbot,

no, no relation to jacob waltz, that I know of. I too was very taken aback when I first heard his name associated with the lost dutchmen mine legend. Alot of people would not have linked my last name with such. You must be very learned in you studies and have quite the memory. I had a photographic memory and used it well before my cardiac event on January 8th. That just changed my whole life in many, many ways. Memory, ambition, Love of life and the cherishing of EVERYDAY, EVERY MINUTE. This is why I won't fail. I am an investors dream.

I will win, I will succeed. The investor will get thousands fold.

You have a great day jbot,

Jeff Waltz

jbot said:
Jeff Waltz - Any relation to Jacob Waltz? Spooky.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[jeffis41 One of you even mentioned a non-disclosure form that a lawyer could draw up. That don't protect anything. I could tell you and then you call one of your buddies and he goes and gets the Gold and I am still out my dream
A) True, but who would give him the best deal, you or his buddy?. I have had this specific problem with mining/investor companies, it basically boils down to picking a partner that has good faith. In fact there is nothing to stop him from forcibly taking the gold away from you either. sooo??

Also, the is no way that you can protect yourself legally if he started looking for angles to cheat you, including extorsion. money talks.

End line, make a deal with the property owner first, then he may find it difficult to go around you. In my case, I own the property so that is automatic, my ace in the hole. heheh..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I AM AN AVID READER AND HAVE BEEN TESTED WITH AN I.Q. OF 153 AND I DO JOKE AROUND
A) Welcome, so do/have I, and I also joke around, it is that or cry in frustration,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[CaptainZossima ]
Treasure to me is more than just a mine. Anybody can raise a million or two from a bank if they have a business plan and some proven value to the project ie gems, diamonds, gold ore, etc.

A) So true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Tayopa, I said 'ship wreck' as a lure. I intended to create an opening beyond the fever. I might now even suspect that you Till are behind this gold rush in an attempt to sell an interest in your mines. I think it is a grand idea and I hope people call up with honest financial backing.
A) Sheesh sossi, sniff such a lack of faith in human nature, especialy one as Saintly as I. Marc or Jeff can simply verify his server for both location and id. Remember I am in Mexico, and I am not trying to sell mines, butTreasures also. In fact, as you remember, I am trying to sell 3 mines right now.

Incidentally to put a new mine into production today may take 2 - 10 years, or more, just clearing the various permits and studies. I want mi $$$ NOW!!.. Hi Vicki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till Eulenspiegle

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i got an idea what it maybe ,heavy equipment, private land,engineers,about a month to complete ..pm kids if you want my idea what it may be...im not to sure just stab in the dark...an idea ,not to poke fun at jeff in the least thats water under the bridge ;)

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
At the risk of stepping into something here. It seems things are again out of control on Tnet. The guy is just shopping for an investor or two the only place he knows. (unfortunately for him he does not know that 99% of the guys that frequent this forum are lets just say less than millionairs)
He shouldn't give out any info except to a prospective investor.
Give him a break guys. He believes he has something huge & is afraid to give out too much info. No suprise. Jeff I'm sorry to tell you but I don't think you'll find many investor here. Not so much because they don't want to just because most can't.
My advise for what it is worth is make a very detailed Plan of action for when you do find someone willing to roll the dice. The tighter & more professional you appear the more serious they will take you.

Good Luck Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread