SoCal Legend of the Lost Padres Mine - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: SoCal Legend of the Lost Padres Mine

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Sep 2012
    SFV, CA
    MineLab 5000
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sorry "TAY", but my intent is not to help Gollum, but to keep him from wasting his time and effort, on something which "has" been found.
    Its rough country in there, and a humbug, is just that.
    Its been found, and under claim, as we speak. The asistencia up there had a "stockade", charcoal pits, etc, etc.
    Theres even more,,, like 60'+ rock signs, to where they stashed it, for about 10 yrs that they couldnt ship out.
    The "area" is full of cyns, and each one mined, was "marked', primarily with LRG quartz boulders, (square in shape), at the mouth of each cyn used.
    Your friend Gollum, shouldnt be so haughty. Im only trying to assist him, so that he doesnt go in the wrong directions.
    You and he want confirmation of who I am, ask Pat Keene. Who do "I" ask for confirmation of you guys??
    Nevermind, cause I dont work that way.........

HOGE

us
    Sep 2012
    SFV, CA
    MineLab 5000
    3 times

Los Padres Mine

Quote Originally Posted by HOGE View Post
    Sorry "TAY", but my intent is not to help Gollum, but to keep him from wasting his time and effort, on something which "has" been found.
    Its rough country in there, and a humbug, is just that.
    Its been found, and under claim, as we speak. The asistencia up there had a "stockade", charcoal pits, etc, etc.
    Theres even more,,, like 60'+ rock signs, to where they stashed it, for about 10 yrs that they couldnt ship out.
    The "area" is full of cyns, and each one mined, was "marked', primarily with LRG quartz boulders, (square in shape), at the mouth of each cyn used.
    Your friend Gollum, shouldnt be so haughty. Im only trying to assist him, so that he doesnt go in the wrong directions.
    You and he want confirmation of who I am, ask Pat Keene. Who do "I" ask for confirmation of you guys??
    Nevermind, cause I dont work that way.........

HOGE
    PS: The actual mine is in LA county, not Ventura county. NOT the Redrock/Gillette area.
    Its clear (to us) that Padres were in there, because it was SO rich, that they would keep it secret, compared to other cyns. It also is the hardest to access. This place was first found about 1690, most likely in Kino's time. It appears that the Dominicans knew about it, after the SOJs found it. The "signs" are amazing, such as the 6' "diamond" carved into a prominant rock, within the cyn. LRG white quartz "marker"' at the mouths of the cyns mined, etc, etc!! We even found the wagon/cart tracks ground 6" into solid granite. After 300+ yrs, they can still be seen, out in that most formidable area.
    Nuff 4 now!
    HOGE

Jan 2013
    oxnard, ca
    Hi guys, I'm new to the site. I live in Oxnard. I use my horse in my searches so I can cover more ground. I'd love to help in the search. I've been exploring the Los Padres since I was a kid. Just a few months ago I came across this site and that has started many hours of research. The best and most logical story of the lost los padre was a book bought at the Ventura mission. In closing i Hope to help in the search.

Thanks,
    Hector.

us
    Jun 2007
    Simi Valley California
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HOGE View Post

PS: The actual mine is in LA county, not Ventura county. NOT the Redrock/Gillette area.
    Its clear (to us) that Padres were in there, because it was SO rich, that they would keep it secret, compared to other cyns. It also is the hardest to access. This place was first found about 1690, most likely in Kino's time. It appears that the Dominicans knew about it, after the SOJs found it. The "signs" are amazing, such as the 6' "diamond" carved into a prominant rock, within the cyn. LRG white quartz "marker"' at the mouths of the cyns mined, etc, etc!! We even found the wagon/cart tracks ground 6" into solid granite. After 300+ yrs, they can still be seen, out in that most formidable area.
    Nuff 4 now!
    HOGE
    Not to disrespect Hoge but I'll personally keep looking for the site regardless of what you claim. If I had found it, I wouldn't be in a forum telling others to stop because I had already found it. I don't know you and ill take what you say with a grain of salt until I see some proof.

us
    Sep 2012
    SFV, CA
    MineLab 5000
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tapoutking View Post
    Not to disrespect Hoge but I'll personally keep looking for the site regardless of what you claim. If I had found it, I wouldn't be in a forum telling others to stop because I had already found it. I don't know you and ill take what you say with a grain of salt until I see some proof.
    Well Well. You do as you wish, and take a BUCKET of salt...

HHH

Dec 2012
    on the rocks - so cal county line
    Gold bug pro / Whites coin master II
    489 times
    Quote Originally Posted by grnlin View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to the site. I live in Oxnard. I use my horse in my searches so I can cover more ground. I'd love to help in the search. I've been exploring the Los Padres since I was a kid. Just a few months ago I came across this site and that has started many hours of research. The best and most logical story of the lost los padre was a book bought at the Ventura mission. In closing i Hope to help in the search.

Thanks,
    Hector.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> proof is in the pudding / im with this guy - Tapoutking

Jan 2013
    oxnard, ca
    I'm getting really excited that the roads that were closed for winter are opening up around Memorial Day. Ill be camped at half moon so if anyone from this site sees a white horse trailer please stop and say hello.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11809 times
    G'morning tapout king, Grnlin & Hoge, coffee gentlemen ?? Hoge, you posted --> You and he want confirmation of who I am, ask Pat Keene.

I don't think that I asked for confirmation, I am taking you at your word, which I assume that you are doing with me also. However if you have doubts, simply got to the 'Tayopa' forum.--> Tayopa Your questions will be answered.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    Last edited by Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp; Apr 20, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

ca
    Sep 2005
    Paso Robles
    Teknetics G2
    229 times
    Don Jose My Friend, Good Morning to you, any info on these pictures would be Graciously Thanked, this is on My Mining claim in the La Panza Mountains of San Luis Obispo County. I share the claim with 6 others, we have multiple Spanish Sign but this Stone intrigues me, any ideas? I wrote Gollum but can't raise him (and I do have his Personal Address). Thankyou, this is Darrell Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 002.jpg 
Views:	414 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	807121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 003.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	171.5 KB 
ID:	807122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 004.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	807125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 005.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	807126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 006.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	807127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 001.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	807129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 002.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	807130Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 003.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	807132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 004.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	807133Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 005.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	807134Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cap Stone Illustrations 006.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	807135Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailMarkers 001.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	807119

us
    Nov 2010
    Glendale, Ca
    16 times
    HappyTrails55, perhaps something as SIMPLE as moving the stones will help you out a bit. Sometimes we over think a lot of things.

Jul 2013
    W
    30 times
    Hi Guys, I am not a "mine" guy but have hiked up to Red Rock and looked for other mines while riding my ATV. I live up in Pine Mountain Club and did a video of the mines that I found up here. Here it is (youtube)

Army of 1 and Scout like this.

au
    Jun 2013
    Dundee Northern Australia
    Whites MXT Pro , Tesora Bandito 2 , Minelab GPX 4000
    270 times
    Great video canamrider , plenty of mining history there , awesome sound track . cheers Mick

us
    TEA...taxed enough already

Oct 2005
    San Diego California
    Bounty Hunter
    108 times
    Scott, probably the same "Mott" from Julian that claimed to have spoken to an old-timer who found the Viking ship buried in the sand somewhere around the Laguna Salada, south of Mexicali. Oddly, I have posted pictures of rock art in the mountains east of SD showing just such a serpent ship. I don't know if it's still here and I lost my old pics in a computer crash.

Jan 2013
    11 times
    come on canam, that was a cool video and areas riding...where is it? im going search, if i die its gonna be on you@@@ J/K cool vid for sure... so has it been found or not?

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    8467 times
    Too bad there is not a way to splice these So Cal lost padre mine threads together. Interesting story though, I would not get too discerning on exact details which may have become muddled in the retelling. Not to say this point is a falsehood, but for example the 35 mile trot, may have been an exaggeration or pure estimation, not an exact measured figure.
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links