Knights Templar Legend
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

hippyman

Knights Templar Legend

Has anyone ever looked for this? I'm new to treasure hunting, so I would need some experienced hunters, but I'd like to look for it. If interested, reply.

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    7198 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Knights Templar Legend

Which part of the legend are you interested in hunting? The story about them finding something of great religious value while stationed in the Temple of Solomon, or the part where they ran off with all their treasure when King Philip IV ordered them all rounded up and their assets seized in 1314?

1. This one has had people looking for the Holy Grail or something like it since the Middle Ages! I don't know if you've heard, but they even just made a movie about that

2. The treasure part is a little more involved, but people have been looking for this even longer! The main reason King Philip IV ordered their arrests was because he owed them a huge amount of money, and instead of repaying his debt, he tried to destroy them. Word spread too quickly for the King to snatch their money. They disappeared into the sunset. Most knowledgeable people believe they fled to the land that is now called Switzerland, and started up the world's best banking system. This was exactly the same type of system the Templars used for Pilgrims in the Holy Land. More than likely, their treasures were used to establish themselves in Switzerland, and isn't hidden anywhere.

Mike
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

"Where do they teach you to post like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    May 2006
    BURNSVILLE,MN
    2 times

HELLO!

HIPPYMAN,
    TWO GOOD BOOKS TO READ!
    1)"THE TEMPLARS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT"
    2)"GUARDIANS OF THE HOLY GRAIL"

MINDTHEGOLD
    JERRY

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11882 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hi: Read Doc's report on them in here.

Tropical Tramp
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

Sep 2004
    Where ever my coffee cup lands
    Fisher 1280X
    18 times

Considering all I have read on the Templar Treasure, I'd say look to Oak Is.
    Nova Scotia. I believe SinClare moved it to the Is. He had the means to carry out such an undertaking.

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived.

Sponsored Links