Nanranjal the lost mine of Oro (both)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALLO If you want to look for a lost city, rather a large hacienda which in the old days was a walled fort effectively.

Go to Mazatlan, where on certain occasions the above has been seen out to sea, the west, it is obviously a mirage. Turn back East and somewhere back in there, probably Durango, it is waiting for you.

But may I remind you that this area covers one of the largest unexplored sections in north America with huge barrancas covered with thick jungle in many areas..This is the realm of a few still wild people, also outlaws, and now the Narcos.

However this is also the hidden home of Oro's favorite lost mine, El Naranjal. Naranjal was in bonanza in the 1800's, that is not too long ago. One of the periodic revolutions that sweeps Mexico also swept it up and it's location was soon forgotten

Today it sits there abandoned, it's buildings slowly crumbling and it's piles of extremely rich gold ore being covered by jungle growth..The fabulously rich mine nearby is slowly collapsing and filling with water, waiting for someone like you, or Oro, to bring it back to it's former happy life..

Don Jose de La Mancha..

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hola amigo, just found this thread. Not keeping up on things, it seems.

<Don Jose de la Mancha wrote>
roy, this is your baby, no?

It is extremely fascinating to me, but have never been there to look for it. Still hope to, as hope springs eternal, but the prospects do not look too promising for such a trip. I would love to read more, if you care to share. Thank you in advance,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photos of country that is typical of the Naranjal country

don Jose

Attachments

• ENTRAN~1.JPG
    ENTRAN~1.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 329
  • Tayopa Naranjal country 3.jpg
    Tayopa Naranjal country 3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Altimeter.jpg
    Altimeter.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 299
  • ENTRAN~1.JPG
    ENTRAN~1.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 258
  • Tayopa Naranjal country 3.jpg
    Tayopa Naranjal country 3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 285
  • Altimeter.jpg
    Altimeter.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 276

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Gosh I had no idea that El Naranjal was located in such flat, prairie ground? :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing7:

Please do continue, :laughing9:
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SHOOOOT! Those little bumps are nothing for THE ROVER! If I took that baby down there we would have El Naranjal in a couple of days! LOL

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread