Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

The Hangman

May 2005
    Hangtown, California
    1 times

<<<<<< Research Request - Lincoln, Nebraska (Robber's Cave) >>>>>>

Greetings,

I'm doing research on Robber's Cave, located at 10th & High Streets in Lincoln, Nebraska. I know this was a Jesse James site, that the cave is sealed closed and that the property is currently up for sale. What I'm looking for are treasure legends or other stories associated with this site. Even better if you've been to the site and would be willing to share your memories of the cave / tunnel system. I'm in contact with some UE folks who are looking for access into the underground caverns, and will be doing a write up on its history / treasure legends soon. Thank you in advance!!!

Best regards,
    The-Hangman 8)
    Anthony M. Belli

Jan 2013
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Hangman View Post
    Greetings,

I'm doing research on Robber's Cave, located at 10th & High Streets in Lincoln, Nebraska. I know this was a Jesse James site, that the cave is sealed closed and that the property is currently up for sale. What I'm looking for are treasure legends or other stories associated with this site. Even better if you've been to the site and would be willing to share your memories of the cave / tunnel system. I'm in contact with some UE folks who are looking for access into the underground caverns, and will be doing a write up on its history / treasure legends soon. Thank you in advance!!!

Best regards,
    The-Hangman 8)
    Did you ever get in there and find anything I would like to know if you did, I have been in there it was a good time no treasure

Feb 2008
    13 times
    The cave is no longer in existence in any form. The site has been filled and a business was constructed on top of what was the cave entrance.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links