OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Re: King Solomon's Mines

Greetings Happy Trails 55 and everyone,

Happy Trails55 wrote
and Oroblanco is a accredited and assuming Scholar of sorts

No scholar here as you probably already know. Just have done research in this subject. I thought I had "qualified" my posts with statements like these:
It is interesting, and I realize that much of the theories cannot be proven with the evidence we have - <snip>
I know this is tenuous linkage<snip>
but this is ALL conjecture on my part.

Most (if not ALL) real 'scholars' would dismiss all of this as legends, including the lost mines of Solomon.

Interesting photos you have posted HappyTrails55 - I would suggest you ask member Gollum to take a peek at them.
Oroblanco

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Re: King Solomon's Mines, Scholars in Our Midst

Well, I was actually "Praising Your Acute Knowledge" of the Subject...In this day or Century of Information which is un-parrelled verses the last Century, almost anyone that takes the undertaking of aqquiring the vast amount of knowledge that is known to exist, can surely become a Scholar in his or her own right...We actually DO NOT NEED the present "ACADEMIC SCHOLARS" anymore....The vast Majority of them work for the Government of Ours or other World Governments, or in the Private Sector as in Universities and Colleges, Museums and other Private Enterprises...The vast Majority of them have their "hands tied" with determining the "truth". Many of them are Scoundrels and Crooks, many times while working for Government Organizations...Lots of them are happy or content with the way "History" has been presented and Many of them also have their own personal and financial interests at heart and they are vastly connected "Politically"......And you can take that to the bank, cause it's all true...So getting past these people to get at the truth, can be a major obstacle, however, with that said, it is most interesting that they have conveyed in their "reports, letters, dialogues, documents....many of which are "CLASSIFIED" to this very day, some of there ascertations and findings....And that opens up a "whole new world"....In ending this, may I say that I "Salute You and Others Here" for presenting your thoughts and knowledge upon this Forum......Happy Trails To You.....

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Hello Happy Trails55 - I wasn't offended, just not really a scholar. I have run into some "professional resistance" with real scholars, when presented with artifacts/evidence that doesn't "fit" with the accepted versions. I do understand their predicament to a degree, in that they risk losing their job, career, professional standing, plus the ridicule/giggle factor if they were so brash as to risk their standing. So nearly all research into non-accepted theories is done by amateurs, with varying degrees of expertise.

Have you tried showing your photos to any experts (university professors etc)? Just curious, would be surprised if you found one willing to risk his/her professional neck on such controversial evidence.

Oroblanco

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Re: King Solomon's Mines, "The Experts"

Yes, ........the so-called "experts" have at least 2,000 photographs that I took, taken over a 24,000 Acre Area which is Located within the "Upper Mohave Desert, in California"...My Photographs and Findings, many of which are "Re-Discoveries" from the MAINSTREAM AMERICAN ARCHAEOLOGICAL EMPIRE.....This place, discovered originally in the 1880's by "Prospectors", Archaeologically Inspected in the early 20th Century and written about in 1933 in the National Registry of Historic Sites (NATIONAL PARK SERVICE)...Sooooooo, it's been Known for over 100 PLUS Years.........And ofcourse, No One Ever Heard of It (Publicly) Until I Got Busy........More Later.......Happy Trails To You

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

it seems such a waste to let this topic die . the warning the board put up when I hit the reply button was that it had not been posted in for at least 120 days . i do not know for sure if Solomon's miners or the much latter Templar presents is responsible for what seems to be a masonic like connection to a couple of sites in the southwest and even perhaps the Aztec ideograms that appear on the codices about the caves of origin , but perhaps oro you should look into the symbols and a possible connection . if I can figure out how to re size some pictures I will post them here so you might understand what it is I am talking about.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Yo! Rebel here: ;D 8) (SUNNY out...); kanabite, I agree, and you can find MORE info on Knight Templars on that thread of this web-site (or maybe, it was on KGC... can't remember). we had a LIVELY "discussion", and K.T. ciphers were given that MAY help with "symbols" on "carvings" down your "way". Re. K.S.T., MAY wanna check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/Solomon's_Temple ;) http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/king_solomon_temple/table_of_contents.htm ;) http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/historypage.htm ;) http://alandpeters.tripod.com/knightstemplarera1188to1312/id15.html ;) AND! just "google" KING SOLOMON'S TREASURE ;) ;D Happy Reading... hh, etc. ;) Is there a Masonic "connection"? DUNNO... I am ONLY a Royal Arch Mason, not yet... Knight Templar... :D 8)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: King Solomon's Mines...

Yo! ;D 8) ONLY a researcher... BUT!!! I lOVE this stuff... ;D "Google" KING SOLOMON'S MINES... (speaking in Radio DJ voice... "And da hits, keeps on coming... "). ;D 8)

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ya rebel thanks ,,,, lots of stuff on the net .... masonic symbols in pre Colombian text ????? hmmm maybe i think . maybe even in architecture makes you wonder ..... if the Templar's or Sinclair or even Solomon's miners were here way before the Jesuits you would think you could see a link left behind with the natives .... maybe it is so plain it has been over looked .. ???. may be the reason it seemed so easy for the Spaniards to find the booty ... ya know just follow the signs.... ::)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: King Solomon's Mines...

Yo! ;D 8) The "link" with the native people may just be in the "traditions", "legends", "oral history", etc. of "the People/Nations'; ie., I know there are legends of long hairs/white people in some of the "native" legends, and SOME people believe it was Jesus, walking the Americas (North/Central/South), with magical powers of healing, etc., and GREAT Wisdom. Was it a K.T., a Viking? I would start with Rhode Island, travel NORTH to Canada, WEST... and then SOUTH to Texas, where supposedly K.T. swords have been found... MAYBE, the treasures of the K.T., "Indians", Outlaws (Wild West), etc. are ALL "connected'... and NOW... for sleepless nights... :o ??? ::) :-\

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i will try to post some pics /////having no desire to be kicked off of the forum after only a half dozen post let me esplain lucy ... as far as copyrighted stuff the order of odd fellows pages were on the net on E bay so i hope it is OK to post them here . the caves of origin pic is in the public domain so lets hope I don't get sent to hell for breaking some oath I never took LOL. look close at some of the symbols ////coincidence maybe , maybe not ....

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco said:
Greetings,
Rebel wrote:
went to Scotland, then to America... leaving "clues" of their presence in may places

And in this same region we have one of the most enigmatic lost treasures of all - the mysterious and deadly Oak Island money pit!

I know this is tenuous linkage, but if I were a betting man I would put money on Oak Island being created by none other than Henry Sinclair in 1321! What he might have buried there, had to be something of such stupendous value

Oro...a book "The Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar, Solving the Oak Island Mystery" by Steven Sora goes inot detail about the K.T. and one of the conclusions he reaches is just what you stated. They took some or all of their finds from the temple and buried it on Oak Island. Far fetched? maybe not, Possible? very possible..From what I understand there are new efforts to excavate the pit(s) soon and maybe if this time it is sucessful, the mystery will finally be solved.
One thing for sure though...the engineering expertise and effort it took hundreds of years ago is amazing. Todays "brilliant" engineers can't figure it out now, so someone years ago was well ahead of their time. Was it Sinclair? And if not who then? And what is there???

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i also have this book,,,I kind of like the idea that prince Henry might have been on oak island . you see I am kind of like Rog it seems prince Henry was one of my great grandfathers . 20th i think. what does that mean ? that info and $1.39 will get you a 24 oz cup of coffee. :D the oak island thing is very interesting , lots of clues left behind : a dead knight buried in America in 1399.....somewhere in Ma.????? dunno bout that. if any of these conclusions about KS miners and then latter the KT coming back to the Americas are in fact true, i would think that there would be some kind of evidence left behind from Solomon's day if the Americas had been known to a great many but somehow kept from history./////////////hey rebel I am looking for a book by J Edward Stalling... entitled searching for treasure .....it might just be booklets but those darn old odd fellows are somehow keeping it a secret from me. the booklet is supposed to be $10 but i guess you got to know the handshake or password or something.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Yo! ;D You don't need secret handshake or password... you can get it for $10.00, BUT! It is NOT about Treasure that TH'ers like... it is MORE like a man being emotionally and mentally up-lifted by the Teachings in the Odd Fellows degrees... my grand dad on my mom's side was an Odd Fellow, and I will check with her to see if he had that book (probably not... wasn't a book reader...). "Google" SEARCHING FOR TREASURE by J. Edward Stalling; got lots of "hits" on it... may even be in used book shops, or libraries, DUNNO... ;)

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yo rebel , thank for the input . I got lots of hits on the book too. just can't find it .... sometimes things like this book have duel meanings if you read between the lines . I am just trying to figure out something about an old prospector that once roamed the same hills , seems he was an odd fellow too. its just a little follow up work. /////////about the possibility of Solomon's people ,if they were here, what might one expect to find at any possible mines/ vaults they may have had? what would a dumb country kid look for ? i am not sure but the mind does tend to wonder......

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

:o :o :o

Is that a tailings pile on the left? ;)

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

its a sand and rock operation ,much more modern / you know batch plant and whatnot . sure would like to be a fly on the wall when they change the crusher screens LOL.

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FOR THOUSE WHO search for the mines of solomon should start with this quote, "once in three years cometh the navy of Tarshish" this is very important, 3 years is the time period used by other miners, magellin went for 3 years. if solomon had a big navy, he could have found the same source of gold the spanish found. solomons mines could be in the americas. think about it."a "ship of Tarshish" which is described in Isaiah and Ezekiel as an ocean-going vessel with masts that towered over the sea. "
hmmm

flyinpig

Jan 10, 2007

After taking a hour to read over all the posts, I am intrigued. Oro brings in many good points as well as others....just dechpiering all the info is imense.

Rog (I think) who has lineage is very interesting...think about it...he is bloodline to a known KT.....I wish I could say that. But what is the big picture, some say it is our government in the US, others claim aliens or underworld people. Who is covering it up? I would love to see a documentary on it. If the govt' is destroying tombs of KT...why? If the govt' took Vic. Peak money, Y? (I have very little info on this...new to that story). Is the church behind this?

Wow....what thought....Could our entire world economic system actually be a farse...all govt's knowing withthe ultimate cover up? Seems to be a stretch...they can't even keep secret who is sleeping with who!??!!!

Just a thought....
Adam

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

interesting thoughts Adam //// try this, Google "Bohemian Grove video". i dunno , not much of a conspiracy nut yet ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread