Swamp Gold thought...

ou8acracker2

Apr 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just spitballin again here. I am a native floridian, geologists, and have done extensive research on the geology of florida.
Everyone is looking in todays everglades..the everglades goes all the way too Loxahatchee in southern florida. Before the lake okeechobee barrier..it used to flood all the way to the loxahatchee. This treasure could be buried way further north. If it was rainy season, or there was alot of rain, or something...it would have been nearly impossible for them to get that far southwest anyway.

havent researched this a lot. Just my two sense on the topic from what Im hearing compared to what I know geographics wise

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I do not believe what remained of the Confederate treasury made it to the deep Everglades. I know it made its way to Florida,some captured at Yulee's Cottonwood Plantation at Archer,but a portion made its way through Ocala,by way of Hubbard Hart's steamboat on the St Johns and Oklawaha Rivers.
See my post on SWAMP GOLD.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Everyone is looking in todays everglades..the everglades goes all the way too Loxahatchee in southern florida. Before the lake okeechobee barrier..it used to flood all the way to the loxahatchee. This treasure could be buried way further north. If it was rainy season, or there was alot of rain, or something...it would have been nearly impossible for them to get that far southwest anyway.
If you are looking for the lost CSA Punta Rassa cattle gold payment,it would be somewhere in eastern LEE County or northwestern HENDRY county.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread