Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rennes-le-Chateau

Indiana Jones meets The Da Vinci Code in a tiny southwestern French village, where three researchers have revealed the entrance to a cave they insist contains King Solomon's gold, and possibly the Holy Grail.

? are you working it, looking for info, or Just suggesting It ?

Rennes-Le-Chateau and a New Found Cave Full of Treasure

Rennes-Le-Chateau.jpg
http://watcherreport.blogspot.com/2011/07/rennes-le-chateau-and-new-found-cave.html

Rennes-le-Château
(Rènnas del Castèl in Occitan) is a commune in the Aude department in Languedoc in southern france.

This small French hilltop village is known internationally, and receives tens of thousands of visitors per year, for being at the center of various conspiracy theories, and for being the location of an alleged buried treasure discovered by its 19th-century priest Berenger Sayniere, the precise nature of which is disputed by those who believe in its existence, because of the sheer diversity of conflicting theories.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Renn...T4maOqTN6QHM5KVZ&ved=0CGoQsAQ&biw=800&bih=437

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ben Hammott found the cave and had a video of the inside. It showed a coffin draped with a Crusaders flag and a chest filled with coins. This was posted on his web site last year. Anyone have any updates if any of the items were recovered?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just found out it was all a hoax and Ben Hammott (real name Ben Wilkerson) admitted it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found out it was all a hoax and Ben Hammott (real name Ben Wilkerson) admitted it.

LOL You beat me To suggesting It was most likley Fake.
another Frozen sasquatch :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread