Jesse James Treasures Found!

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesse James Treasure is on the History 2 Channel tonight at midnight. I saw it last night and it is awesome! They find coins, gold and more. The use GPR and detectors.

H2 TV Show Schedule on History.com

By the time Jesse James was killed in 1882, he'd stolen over a million and a half dollars according to some estimates--gold, coins and cash that could be worth over $50 million today. History often paints James as a clever outlaw who stole money to finance a lavish criminal lifestyle, a man whose sixteen year long crime spree came to a dramatic halt in 1882 when a fellow gang member betrayed him and shot him dead in the back of the head. But now, a treasure hunt may reveal a totally new story. Was Jesse really stealing for himself, or was he actually secreting away large sums of wealth, in order to finance one of the most clandestine secret societies in American history? Follow a team of treasure hunters searching for where he stashed his riches... and a new truth about Jesse James. Their discoveries may not only re-write the history of why Jesse stole, it could also raise new questions about his death.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show is years old, and is a complete fraud created by a conman.

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The History Channel should be fined by whoever over see's programing for running this Jesse James's show once. Must less showing it again, over and over.

wood71

Mar 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amen brother

how did they find a gold bar 4 feet horizontal under a tree? Hmmmmmmm
why do they have badges and guns? total hoax

ChrisNJ

Mar 23, 2013
Burlington County
Detector(s) used
CZ6a
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
While I found the show somewhat interesting and loved the rock carvings, you could tell they are not metal detectorists due to the constant rubbing of sand off each and every coin, that is a lesson fast learned for us and they could not hold any of the gold or silver coins without the constant rubbing :-O

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While I found the show somewhat interesting and loved the rock carvings, you could tell they are not metal detectorists due to the constant rubbing of sand off each and every coin, that is a lesson fast learned for us and they could not hold any of the gold or silver coins without the constant rubbing :-O

Oh there is a LOT more wrong than just that!

They obviously don't understand how to use the detectors
Nobody is getting exciting about finding what they actually went looking for (planted find)
The glass and lid of the jar with coins looks brand new. I have dug a lot of old glass and zinc lids, those were NOT old
The second lid they dug (with no treasure) is real, it is rotting like expected, and one of them even says "thats a real one" when examining it.
Plus a lot more...

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello All,

It was worthless except one clue. The rest I had to put on my waders because the BS was so bad.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello All,

It was worthless except one clue. The rest I had to put on my waders because the BS was so bad.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions