Which Are the Most Credible Lost/Hidden Gold Sites?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
A. Do you still hold this view if taking into consideration the notion that the upper echelons of these religions know full well the fraudulent nature of which they preach and support? That they are not relics of their public, outward religion, but of a religion that might be known but kept from the sheeple? Obviously I refer to things of the nature of Osirian legends concerning missing, golden body parts or the fall of Lucifer accompanied by an Emerald that fell from the sky, etc. - take your pick, there is more than one of that type.....

In my mind, that certainly begs the question:

B. What in your mind would motivate a power structure to cache valuables in holes/caves/mines, out of their reach and constant surveillance, versus simply moving them to a secure location where no treasure hunter could ever gain access, or even knew existed, and they would not have to bother with sending people off on wild goose chases in the wrong direction, so that they do not lose their cache to some crafty Treasure Hunter, like Senor de La Mancha? Following that, if there are some caches of which the proprietors of said database are aware of, do you think them to be the original creators of the caches, or perhaps following up on caches that were left some time ago, like in the Age of Aries?

I appreciate your input.

A. I generally ascribe to the 'genetic manipulation school of speculation' relating to the creation of humans and our history on earth: for lack of a better summary, the Sitchin/Bramley camp, I guess you'd say. Popular religions have always been crowd control and tribute scams for the most part, and alleged god-hero or saints' objects are used to add confidence to the stories, but the types of objects you've mentioned (Arian/Taurean/Geminean Ages) seem more allegorical in nature. However, genuine physical objects from an advanced race might be a different story, although it's hard to imagine the earth's elite would ever lose their chain of possession of these things.

B. Maybe the caches' owners are guarding against having all their eggs in one basket - spreading the risk, so to say. It's my understanding the major caches are secured against clever snoops in that they are located in places impossible to exploit - National Parks, under reservoirs, insiders' private estates and other controllable 'off limits' places. I believe many Western caches have been created in the past 150 years. However, as I'm sure you know, some of the sites are alleged to greatly predate modern New World colonization. For example, Victorio Peak is reputed to have originally been an Atlantean emergency bullion depository and was raided for years by King Solomon's people using Phoenician ships to access it via the Gulf of Mexico and the Rio Grande.

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Speaking of a German trend, which I did, I find this interesting:

Karl von Müller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, when one needs to use umlauts but is unable, ue is the substitution for an umlautted u.

Interesting accolades - raiding commerce ships.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

Perhaps not ...

Are you implying a connection with Karl von Mueller, the treasure writer from Weston, CO? Now we're talking the LUE and Treasure of the Valley of Secrets. Some have attached a German twist to the LUE.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
..... Am I the only one that sees Germany everywhere (?) ..

If you broaden the gang membership to 'Anglo Saxons', you've strengthened your argument, IMO. The powers-that-be don't seem to exhibit national loyalties except when beneficial to their bloodlines and private agendas. They live and rule where the advantage lies. It would be interesting to know how these elite originally became vested. Anglo Saxons always seem to show up heavy in the mix, with common people, particularly 'inferior races', serving to generate wealth with their labors, and of course serve as cannon fodder when wars are necessary.

The golden rule (he who has the gold makes the rules) seems to be a strong tradition and may come back to the forefront when our current paper-based economy self-destructs. It wouldn't hurt to gave some gold in the ground you could retrieve in such an event, would it? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to who has the gold now and who doesn't, but my guess is that the smart money guys are well-positioned.

col.jpg

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
..... I think I have read that you spent some time in Colorado. I am currently working from the assumption - and it is only that - that the Reynolds Gang was a part of all this, too. Much more to that story, I think.....

Indoctrination is a powerful weapon. And, unfortunately, incredibly effective as well as oft used. ...

I lived in Durango and Ouray in 1973-4. I'm not up much on the Reynolds Gang and can't comment. I believe they were supposed to have held up travelers, maybe trains, in CO and hid their loot before they were captured.

Humans are extremely conditionable and will believe damn near anything if the presentation is good - especially treasure stories. For the disinformationists, knowledge of human nature is perhaps their strongest suit.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
....Funny after the things I mentioned I just happened upon that thread in the Cache sub-forum, but there it was - more German gold in the SouthWest. I don't know what it all means, but it certainly reinforces the German trend I see.

Plenty of influential people worldwide were in bed with the Nazis, including numerous prominent Americans (ricos). Sure, we lost a lot of soldiers in Europe, but, damn it, WWII vaulted our economy out of the doldrums. Great for business, no? Somebody made boatloads of money in the war industry, not to mention the 'rebuild Europe' business model later. Then came the housing industry here at home. Sweet. Loans to be made, interest to be earned, thank god FDR had placed the fiat money scheme in place before he shipped the cannon fodder overseas. Millions of instant jobs for the unemployed in '40 - a win/win deal.

Could our enriched American sociopaths have helped Nazis spirit their gold out of war-torn Europe to stash here in the good old USA? Sure, why not? The Nazis were very, very good for our banksters, not to mention the fact that the Nazi scientific community also jump-started the technical future of the good old USA to boot. Mountains of dough to be made from the weapons spin-offs for decades to come. You scratch my back ... I'll scratch yours, meine freunde.

Also, who's to say our war heroes didn't steal a bunch of the European's riches as we were destroying their cities? Send it home, bury it in Arizona - it's a nice place to spend the winters too.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
secretcanyon: You had this to say in a LDM thread:

my own research, completed different from those dutch hunters...has left me with a view, that somewhat near 50 years of Arizona history was expunged from the records...convenient floods, fires and mishandling of documents, are listed as why this critical information to the growth of the new mexico-arizona territories, is gone...

Supposing this is an accurate assessment on your part, I would be inclined to think that 'treasure' related stories might be tied into motivations for such destruction of records and not just the LDM - but maybe not.

I think it obvious that I am under the working model that there is way more than meets the eye on some of this stuff. Would you care to share your thoughts on the reasons you suspect this might have occurred and the time periods involved?

NB,

It's hard for us to understand the problems our pioneers had in keeping records organized and safe. I am not sure that a fifty-year block of information was lost or destroyed, but I can see where it's possible. To think it would be done on purpose is even harder to wrap my mind around.

It would be interesting to see exactly which records Donald is talking about.

Joe Ribaudo

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Richard Maxwell brown called this condition, "civil wars of incorporation"...
after the civil war{only as a starting point, this condition is universal}, the us government was required to go, community to community, house to house, in some areas,
to establish the government as the legitimate legal authority...
this incorporation of diverse groups led to some questionable activities across the emerging nation...
stories abound in the rio grande region, for example...
the first things the us citizens did when migrating into the Hispanic communities, was burn the church...the center of the community, the records of birth death land ownership...gone in a moment...
then one can reconstruct history to the new mythology...

did I make that clear??? northern americans were living here prior to the spansh leaving the area to the 'mexicans' ...it was illegal for them...but they were in the area...up along the little Colorado...in the tonto basin...some in Tucson and up in santé fe region...
not much literature attends to these people...in fact, southwest history is almost devoid of northern American occupants of the southwest, until crook arrives...then there are hordes of European an Americans chasing down Indians...
the under represented people of Arizona, those that lived in relative peace with the apache, but had hordes of issues with the Navajo an yumans...are rarely mentioned...
is this deliberate?
I suspect the confederate supporters in Tucson, may have condemned the region to pacification...everyone, branded by a few, loud and drunken followers of a lost cause...
I have not seen any orders that this was a deliberate event...but it does seem curious that so much of Arizona...between around 1820-1870...well, just isn't in any of the archives in linear feet...linear inches of documents exist.
while I agree life was tough in Arizona back then...it is just odd to have entire periods of history...missing.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning NB: Drink yer tea first, no civilized man goes into battle wthout it. :coffee2::coffee2::laughing7: You posted --> The folks who's mine you found (hurts me not to take you at face value and believe you have found Tayopa at this point, so I do until otherwise compelled through reason not to - and it is fun for me to think you found it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have joined many others my friend, and YES, I have found and own it. Go to the Tayopa sites in here. There are enough pictures, data, maps etc., to convince even Cactus Jumper - well almost - more, you cannot pry my lips open, even if you were a gorgeous broad, err Lady.

I have sworn on a blood oath, involuntarily donated by disbelievers, to reveal the secrets only to myself.

As for Astrology, I must remind you that I mentioned "psychological profile", not that you will meet a another gorgeous blonde, that is fantastically wealthy, and simply adores the ground that you walk upon, at 9:37am tomorrow at the nearest convenience store.

They are vastly different.

I do not believe in fortune telling Astrology - at this time.

Don Jose de La Mancha

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
G'morning NB: Drink yer tea first, no civilized man goes into battle wthout it. :coffee2::coffee2::laughing7: You posted --> The folks who's mine you found (hurts me not to take you at face value and believe you have found Tayopa at this point, so I do until otherwise compelled through reason not to - and it is fun for me to think you found it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have joined many others my friend, and YES, I have found and own it. Go to the Tayopa sites in here. There are enough pictures, data, maps etc., to convince even Cactus Jumper - well almost - more, you cannot pry my lips open, even if you were a gorgeous broad, err Lady.

I have sworn on a blood oath, involuntarily donated by disbelievers, to reveal the secrets only to myself.

As for Astrology, I must remind you that I mentioned "psychological profile", not that you will meet a another gorgeous blonde, that is fantastically wealthy, and simply adores the ground that you walk upon, at 9:37am tomorrow at the nearest convenience store.

They are vastly different.

I do not believe in fortune telling Astrology - at this time.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose,

This pretty lady says she can learn all of your secrets in just a few private moments.:dontknow:

Believe she probably knows what she's talking about.

Take care,

Joe

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
...stories abound in the rio grande region, for example...
the first things the us citizens did when migrating into the Hispanic communities, was burn the church...the center of the community, the records of birth death land ownership...gone in a moment...
then one can reconstruct history to the new mythology...
Huh? That's quite an allegation - one that needs some fleshing out. Got some examples of those abounding stories?

In New Mexico at least, there are a large number of Hispanic churches from Taos to Las Cruces (Rio Grande Valley) and all points in between that certainly predate the coming of Whitey - most a hundred years earlier than that in fact. The structures are rickety in some cases, but they've been standing since they went up. Land ownership in most of the older Hispanic settlements was and still is based on Spanish Land Grants. Whitey didn't throw those out the window either - they're still legal and part of the current system. Lastly, New Mexico Hispanics have carefully documented their ancestry, before and after the Mexican War. They know who they are.

There may be some cases of Mexicans getting cheated here and there, but, 'reconstruct history to the new mythology'? In other words, what are you talking about?

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yes springfield..I can "flesh it out"...
with several hundred dollars of southwestern history texts...lets begin with Edward spicer, cycles of conquest.
then I can sit down an write up a syllabus, and once paid...teach the class...tyvm.

I have spent many hours upon months in archives across the state...and while I did avoid phoenix...I do have sources...spend a few moments in sharlot hall archives an let me know what you find...or don't find as it will turn out.

I have never been right...especially with redheaded females.:coffee2:

Last edited:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
yes springfield..I can "flesh it out"...
with several hundred dollars of southwestern history texts...lets begin with Edward spicer, cycles of conquest.
then I can sit down an write up a syllabus, and once paid...teach the class...tyvm.

I have spent many hours upon months in archives across the state...and while I did avoid phoenix...I do have sources...spend a few moments in sharlot hall archives an let me know what you find...or don't find as it will turn out....

Well, get to fleshin'.

Meanwhile, I'll tell you what I've found - not on my bookshelf, but in person. I have been inside Hispanic churches, undamaged and dating greater than 150 years (some 250) old in Costilla, Taos, Truchas, Chimayo, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Isleta, Tome, Socorro, Las Cruces and Mesilla. These are in the Rio Grande Valley - your chosen venue. None burnt down. The remainder of the state has a similar presence, especially on the Pueblos, but I must admit, some of those churches were lashed out against - not by Whitey, but by the natives. Not your alleged cultural purging, but more of a reverse ethic cleansing, you might say.

Prescott has a nice town square, and I've been to the museum, but I probably won't be visiting there soon, especially to learn about New Mexico.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread