is this a positive site?

bomy

May 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
helllo everyone!!
i was really amazed by the story of yamashita treasure,and i think everyone here has a story to tell and is willing to give an advice for those who are in need.
well, not knowing about a Y.T i was surprised that we also have here in our province negros occidental. There's an acacia tree on my grandma's land and about 8 mters away in front theres creek used for rice plantation..Once an old lady told my grandma that we need to dig the acacia since a lot of japanese soldier burying lots of boxes on that area. As far as i can remember when i was small theres a big rock beside that acacia tree and a big chain coming out under it. During that time there's a man who want to buy the acacia and wanted to get the roots but my grandma refused.Until now, a treasure hunter visited the area and ask who owns the land and was willing to dig and they will pay for the expenses buta 50/50 deal.so my uncle agreed, first they check the area with their metal detector,and the detector said its gold when pointing to acacia.They do some sort of offerings to the spirits, they kill a chicken and spread the blood everywhere.After that they decided to start the diggings 3 days after since they will gather their equipments in the ciy w/c is 1 hour away from the province.

On the very first day of digging about 9 feet from the surface,a lot of shells from the hole. w/c i know a good marker since i've read alot of stories from treasure hunters that encountered this as well. Their are also some stones with V signs and a face with 1 eye open and other eye is close.To their surprise at 18 feet they hit the floor, a flat cemented floor about 3 feet high on both side and 3 feet wide, its so hard and it took them 3 days to destroy the cemented floor.Finally they broke it and nothing inside its just a hole at the center. they said its a chamber they stopped knowing of poisonos gas coming out from that chamber.They digg again and about 30ft sand turns to gray muddy thing and its very itchy when touches the skin and more stones. And at 35 ft they hit a floor again and the sand is grey with a mixture of cement whenever it reaches the surface and if mixed with water a few hrs it gets hard again.the floor cement is very very hard and it even broke their jackhammer. Until such time they surrendered because their financer run out of budget. They operated more than 6 months with a thought they can finish it in just only 2 months.For now its stopped. I have lots of questions if the site is really positive. Since we have pointers telling us that there are buried boxes their, a man who wants to buy the acacia tree and want the roots,this man is known that he himself got rich because of yamashita treasure and he even has a map and our site is their.And 1 thing that keeps me believing is that those TH wanted to dig without expenses comin out from our pockets..
Is really something their?is the site is really positive?..need your comments guys...thank you.

Machxin

Apr 26, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like something is there, but I would wait for others to answer, also look for stories like this one on google. I am very new to this though.

dirtwizard

Feb 19, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari/Fisher F2/Minelab go-find 40/Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool story got any pics of the dig?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you got a spot to put it now when you do find it.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if that site was detected using a metal detector, that is a decoy site. that face marker with one eye open and the other eye closed only means that it is looking at the direction of the real item. that is a travel marker, a directional marker.

decoy sites have cement layers too and mostly laden with traps, just like real sites.

you operate only when you have the means to do so . dont ask for help from foreigners. it gives the filipino th community a bad name, no matter how noble your intentions may be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions