The mysterious pyramids in Paraguay

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/claudio.bonifacio2

The mysterious pyramids in Paraguay.

The Vice President of Paraguay, Francisco Sanchez, was in charge to hide the national treasures during the War of the Triple Alliance (1865-1870).
Among the various documents drafted by Sanchez with indications of where these treasures are, there is a very intriguing drew with a pyramid where she must be about 180 feet deep in Asuncion. Sanchez also asserts that there is a strange writings plates in pure gold, copying, himself, this script twice.
This document states:
".... There are the plates with strange writing in pure gold."
A little farther up is perfectly drawn, a pyramid.
In my several trips to Paraguay, some serious historians have told me that everything can be linked to Atlantis. In this country there are miles of tunnels and rooms whose purpose is difficult to explain.
To verify the authenticity of the twelve documents attributed to Sanchez, I see the eminent expert in calligraphy and paleography Manuel Romero Tallafigo, my teacher, stating that all documents were written by the same person, except a signature that does not match and can be faked . Missing check them all with the same original Sanchez.
However, checked some of the places of the documents from Sanchez with special technology, this confirmed the presence of precious metals, which shows that indeed, "the message" that was intended to leave enshrined for posterity, correspond to the truth.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Vox Veritas

Interesting story.I have not heard that story.

A friend of mine had copies of the letters from the wife of Francisco Solano Lopez who was an Irishwoman called Eliza Lynch, who claim she knew the where the location of the remaining national treasury.

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vox veritas

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Madame Lynch was the mistress of President Francisco Solano and this lady tried to claim some property in Paraguay. I have a document-map where she hid a treasure.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, Madame Lynch was the mistress of President Francisco Solano and this lady tried to claim some property in Paraguay. I have a document-map where she hid a treasure.

I think this stuff was covered in books like CHARIOTS OF THE GODS; I remember SOMETHING about the UNDERGROUND tunnels, Atlantis; hmmm...

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Rebel KGC

South America is full of underground treasure stories. Every South American country has one.There was another fellow other than Von Daniken who wrote extensively about the tunnel system many years ago. He claimed the tunnels was connected right across south America? I cannot remember his name .

Vox Veritas I recall many years ago two of Madame Lynch descendants had some papers and where trying to broker a deal with a friend of mine. Political troubles in the country at the time ended the contact. That was about 1998. However there was an helicopter pilot military officer in the Armed forces that was interested in searching for the treasure alluded to by Madame Lynch.

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Crow,
quotation :
He claimed the tunnels was connected right across south America? I cannot remember his name .
end

Was it Harold T. Wilkins ? who wrote about the "Mysteries of Ancient South Amerrica " Included are some maps of tunnels in the Andes by the author :-) very interesting
regards

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Grantler

Yes Harold T Wilkins was another one. However for me I have never been a big fan of his prolific works. The name of the author I was thinking of have escaped me for the time being. Perhaps it will come to me at 3am in the morning?:laughing7:

The topic of hidden tunnels under South American deserves its own post as its a fascinating one in itself. I was lucky enough to have been part of a group that entered and explored some of the tunnels under Cuzco. But that's another story that has been posted. However what intrigues me is Paraguayan tunnel mystery?

The version Vox has posted is an interest blend of 19th century events and the persistent belief in tunnels systems. I hope he can elaborate more on the subject?

Crow

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Crow
I have 3 more :hello::
David Hatcher Childress : Lost Cities & Mysteries of South America
Rene Noorbergen : Secrets of the Lost Races
and : Treasure of the lost Races
Stan Hall : Tayos Gold ,
and : Mysteries of the Ancient Tunnels
They all have more or less chapters on that subject
Have not found any tunnel or underground story´s from Parguay, only the Railroad Treasure story (Gaza Railway domain )
You are right Crow , tunnels in the andes are very interresting .Must be great to have a look inside .
Never have been in South America only Rochster NY for a year (1973)
grantler
:occasion14:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Grantler Thank you for the information.

Strange enough I knew Stan hall fairly well. He was originally from Scotland and was telephone engineer. He moved to Ecuador in the early 70s. He was involve in the Tayos affair. A firm believer in the tunnels. He had an alleged contact that had entered the tunnel system via the caves at Tayos. He passed away about 2 years ago. His daughter still involved in continuing his research however she is living in Scotland these days.

Personally I was never sold on the stories or should I say legends. I had been in quite a few tunnels but none from what I could see match the claims being made by some authors like [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Madame Blavatsky among others[/FONT]. Certainly many native peoples of North and south American was well as many other cultures all over the world had a universal concept of an underworld, realm of the dead so to speak. As interesting these cultural legends are in their own right they should not be blown out of context into the realms of sensationalism.

Crow

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
Sad to hear that Stan Hall passed away . I got his signed book in 2006 from Scotland .
Well Madam Blavatsky is more of a PM or esoteric topic :-)
grantler

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey guys, I heard Vox went down to Paraguay last year with Don P..... The deal fell apart. Bottom line is if you found the national treasure you would never get it out of the country alive. Even if you did, its the National Treasure for petes sake. No country would harbor Paraguays cultural heritage. You would never be able to sell it. Why bother?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm. It just so happens that we have a very extensive underground tunnel system in South Texas. I think they are used for something else though.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Salvor 6

So? The western save the gay whale, politically correct perception of a national treasure only suits theses countries when there is a not a buck in it for them. If you provide a credible research to back the story there is still scope to make money out of it. It is still possible to cut a deal for a percentage. For one it comes down how you present yourself. If your turn up there as filibuster with a metal detector and a shovel then no you have no chance. You have to work smarter not harder my friend.

Crow

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I understand Crow. If you found it, it would be like Howard Carter finding King Tut's tomb. Carter didn't get to keep anything. The ego thing comes to mind. Also you would be famous and can make a fortune on books and video. Whatever.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Salvor6

There are two schools of thought on this alleged treasure.

One part sees anything connected to Paraguay and its dark history of that time of the Mad dictator Lopez who was responsible in some views for about 1.3 million Paraguayans death through war and starvation, Hardly a national treasure is it not? Little like Germany today trying celebrate and claim the plundered treasure of Adolf Hitler as a national treasure is it not?

The other school of thought is the stolen wedding rings of millions of Paraguayan families who perished during the dark years of the war of the triple alliance. It potent reminder of the failings of state so a national treasure on the grounds of how many perished in its name.

For me, I am yet to be convinced of any remaining large national treasury that has been claimed. Things was so bad for the Paraguayans by 1870. Their capital over run and one last stand with an army short of money, uniforms and weapons. Soldiers were sharing rifles. Does not sound to me the Lopez had a large amount of remaining national treasury. However I do believe Lopez kept with him a baggage train of the remaining treasure he plundered off his long suffering people to a few days before was killed. This is the treasure I believe Eliza Lynch alluded to in her letters from Argentina.

The are divided opinions on Lopez some say he was psychopath others believe he was a nationalistic hero. It real depends which political party is in government. Paraguay was run back then not as a modern country but as a private family enterprise. Thus the levied treasure was not a national treasure of state but treasure belonging to the Lopez family.So perhaps there is a little scope for some negotiation.

Crow.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread