Into the void (1)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
This is my first post, but I have been kamote mining since 2000. I have seen many "positive sites" and met people each having their own story about the infamous ww2 loot and the 175 major sites here in my mother land - the Philippines. But to this date I have not touched the fruit of our labor - that elusive Au.

One story I would want to share to you is the best ever that I heard personally from an ex AFP general - Gen. Oldy. He told us while we were eating lunch the reason why even on his old age and present health conditions he continues to operate several digging sites. He started the story saying that he was once a close friend of FVR, and during those times he met an old Japanese ww2 pilot when he was assigned in Japan (Roponggi Property). This ww2 pilot told him in confidence that he was one of the many who burried bullions less than 20 ft in Roponggi Property just beneath the building door. With this info he called personally then pres FVR. The amb that time in Japan is the commercial bank owner. That phone call made Gen. Oldy's life a living hell. He was without due process charged with sime sort if felony and was discharged un the AFP and was imprisoned for several years. Gen. Oldy was later pardoned by the succeeding president.

He told us that FVR and the former amb where able to retrieve that bullion and that was the funds behind the set up of a commercial bank.

There were numerous attempt to eradicate him but finally it all stopped and he was allowed to live a normal life.

As much as I would want to continue thus story my wife is asking me to stop because we need to go to a party.

I think I'll enjoy this new app.

Cheers!

pesos!

PARTY HEARTY, then!

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
FVR ? ? ? Do you mean FDR? For your information F Delano Roosevelt could not even walk much less
dig for bullion in PI.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
FDR could not walk but he went treasure hunting on COCOS Island.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In 1909 FDR was a 27 year old law clerk with the firm Carter, Ledyard & Milburn. He bought shares of stock in Old Gold Salvage & Wrecking Company owned by Henry L. Bowdoin. Bowdoin took over the Oak Island Treasure Co. and sailed with FDR to Oak Island to work the "Money Pit." They didn't find anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread