kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading through the post's here and havent seen anything about Dutch Shultz.Anyone got anything new to report.I know the basic story and recently learned that Dutch had spent alot of time in the Sidney NY area.So i was wondering if anyone else ever heard of this and if anyone here has ever searched for this treasure.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
There used to be a guy on Tnet that I havent heard of for a while ...he was hunting the Dutch gold....I think his name was GaBnn3

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
I hunch hunted a small area about 10yrs ago,and found rusty barrel hoops.while fishing the esopus last year I spotted another hunch area,so my md will be with me this year with my fishing gear.most of the info out there
I find unrealiable and most of the search area is dep property.so hunch hunting will be my method if it is still there.
I do not blame the finder keeping there lips shut.did not know about the sidney though so what do I know.do
not be discouraged by nay sayers because they may be after the same thing.

I wonder if the barrel hoops were a bootleggers rotted away non monetary stash????????????? ???

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies y'all ! I heard from an old fella that the Dutchman frequented a brothel nudist colony in Sidney.The site is still there and is privately owned.My brother last year sold a small pamphlet telling the history of the site on ebay and got over $600 for it ! ;D Not bad for a $1 investment !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread