Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree2479Likes

Thread: Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2012
    Tx
    204 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Neat reading thanks everybody
    Kace, Ditlihi, Rebel - KGC and 1 others like this.

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    689 times
    Kace,
    Please keep the pictures and commentary going.
    I am enjoying it.
    Thanks,
    Weeknder
    Kace, Ditlihi, Rebel - KGC and 1 others like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    1972 times
    With all the treasure hunter seeking all Jesse treasures, most if not all I am sure had found it. Keep looking.
    Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    Whites DFX SPECTRUM E SERIES
    837 times
    Quote Originally Posted by weekender View Post
    Kace,
    Please keep the pictures and commentary going.
    I am enjoying it.
    Thanks,
    Weeknder
    Thanks W and SS, Jump in Anytime...Both of You, With Any Pictures, Information, Observation Or Memories You Have. I have Plenty of Pictures. lol! And some information that I'd like to bounce off you guys. I'm Very Open Minded and Curious About Jesse and Frank James, The Younger Brothers and their History, Civil War, KGC etc. Just because I post something doesn't necessarily mean that I believe everything about what I post on this thread without a doubt. I'm putting stuff out there for discussion and information. I'm going to say what it is FOR SURE, NEVER CONTESTED BY ANYONE or ALLEGEDLY. Then we can all chime in and pool our Information.

Does Anyone Care If Cole Younger and Family Are Discussed Here?

Does Anyone Care if KGC/OAK Is Discussed Here?

Does Anyone Care If the Civil War Is Discussed Here?

Does Anyone Care If Possible Markers, Hideouts or Casches are Discussed Here?

I know it's all been discussed previously but it's so spread out that it's difficult to go back and check every post. I think it's a good idea to do it again now. I have stuff to add Now I'm Sure Others Do Too and I know I don't want to go back to post 15 from 2014 or whatever and reply to that.

I was at the Missouri exhumations of JWJ at the James Farm and Mt Olivet Cemetery in '78 and '95 as were others.
    Several were there claiming to be Descendants of JWJ and/or the James Family. The way it was said was that All Parties Claiming To Be Descendants of JESSE WOODSON JAMES HAD AGREED TO THE EXHUMATION and ALL PARTIES WERE REPRESENTED THAT DAY. Now, that didn't necessarily mean that All claiming to be descendants were there personally only that either they or someone representing them were there. I will say, as everyone knows, there have been MANY PEOPLE Either Claiming To Be Jesse W. James or Claiming to be Descendants of JWJ And these claims have been Very Hotly and Aggressively Debated To The Point Of Hatred And Trying To Discredit Anyone Who Has An Opposing Claim.

For The Record As An Eyewitness To Both Of The Missouri Exhumations. EVERY FAMILY MAKING A CLAIM OF BEING DESCENDANTS WERE EXTREMELY WELL MANNERED, NONE WERE RUDE TO ANYONE OR TO EACH OTHER, OR TO BYSTANDERS OR CREWS AT THE FARM OR CEMETERY. IT WAS A VERY RESPECTFUL AND SOLOM DAY.

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    689 times
    Kace,
    Good idea!
    I say,let the discussions begin.
    -Weekender

Jun 2007
    9381 times
    NOW! As to Frank Dalton, as JJ; FD's body was examined & here is what was found... "32 healed bullet wounds from Dalton's forehead to his knees, a rope burn scar on his neck, healed wounds on both feet, and A MISSING END TO HIS INDEX FINGER." It was concluded that it was Jesse Woodson James. "Google" Unsolved Mystery? Jesse James' Grave-site. HH! Good Luck!
    Ditlihi, franklin and Kace like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Hi Crosse,
    Why do you think he was murdered on 04.03.1882?

You are more than welcome to share Any Info or Insights on your thoughts or documentation!

Where Do You Live?

Kace
    Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    NOW! As to Frank Dalton, as JJ; FD's body was examined & here is what was found... "32 healed bullet wounds from Dalton's forehead to his knees, a rope burn scar on his neck, healed wounds on both feet, and A MISSING END TO HIS INDEX FINGER." It was concluded that it was Jesse Woodson James. "Google" Unsolved Mystery? Jesse James' Grave-site. HH! Good Luck!
    Hey Reb, I'm reading the Reports on JFD now to refresh my memory.

I'm also researching to refresh my memory the mtDNA from '95. There was a man involved with the exhumation in Clay County, MO that supposedly said to two people including BETTY DORCETT DUKE that the Hair Sample Remains Taken from the exhumation were either his, his boss or a colleagues that were tested. I'll find out for sure what he said and post the report here. It was big news here at the time...However this guy waited until the statute of limitations had expired so HE could not be prosecuted and he had been in trouble with the county so "Believed By Most To Be A Case Of Retaliation Against Those Who He Believed Wronged Him". It's also believed that He was promised some form of payment from BDD. Ill post that on here too. You guys can read it and draw your own conclusions and post them here.

My problem with him is if he really wanted the truth, Why wait til HE was in the Clear? He could of Easily said his job was threatened and No Charges Filed. The Exhumation of Jesse James was Huge News. Everywhere. They would have retested and decided if it was indeed JWJ or Them. They were both alive and could of been compared. Didn't Happen. The James Farm Curators Did Not Oppose That.

Right off the bat, the problems that I've Always Had with JFD is WAY BEFORE he claimed to be JWJ is that He Claimed to Be John ? Dalton, The older brother lawman of the Outlaw Dalton Brothers Gang. As soon as it was proven he was lying he claimed to be Jesse Woodson James. Next is that in 1948-'49 I believe (I'll Check Dates and Post Reports) Lester B. Dill Founder/Owner of Meramac Caverns and his Son in law Rudy ?? Who was GM Of MC claimed that they had found an 'Unknown Room' in the Cave that was used by the James Gang.

For our discussion on this thread I am going to put this out of my mind and not be swayed by it. I am only going to say it because I want us to all have the same information and be on the same page.
    Dill, first off was a World Class Promoter...Carnival Barker and Always had some Wild Claims About Something to attract visitors to MC. Located on Route 66 in MO. HIS WHOLE FAMILY LIVED THERE. He was one of-or the first-to put Bumper Stickers on Cars. His were Advertising MC. Rudy who was from NYC decided to bring JFD to MC as Jesse James to attract Visitors. He was paid and given a home on that property. Rudy took him to have his name legally changed and the a Judge said, You Are Not Legally J. Frank Dalton So How Can You Change A Name You Never Legally Had. Dismissed. He Could Not Prove In Any Way He Was JWJ or JFD. These are just highlights. Once I post the records you guys read them and we can discuss them. Like I said, I'm going to put Lester and Rudy Out Of My Head for this discussion. Just because of what they had a track record of doing, I'm Not going to let it cloud my judgement on these discussions. Sounds like Jury Duty, huh? lol!
    Ditlihi, Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Question: Where Did The Burns On the Bottom of Jesse W James' FEET Supposedly Come From?

Where was he Supposedly Hung?

Do You Guys Want To Do A Vote On Who You Think The Real Jesse James Was After We Get All The Information On Here?

You Have To Say Why You Voted The Way You Did and What Piece of Information Convinced You.

We are Going Back 135yrs to the Night of April 3rd, 1882....lol! FUN!

More Pics and Reports To Follow.

Keep Them Coming Guys!

Just because I live in MO close to the James Family Farm doesn't mean I'm Swayed One Way or Another Yet. I'm still going to keep an open mind to all of the information that is posted here on the thread.

Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Sep 14, 2017 at 08:00 AM.
    Ditlihi, Rebel - KGC and franklin like this.

Jun 2007
    9381 times
    It WILL be interesting...
    Kace and franklin like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    It WILL be interesting...
    Yes, it Will Be Interesting...

Charles (Charlie) Bigelow (sp) is who J. Frank Dalton said Robert Ford Shot In 1882. JFD said CB could of been his twin and that's when he decided to take off right then on Horseback. I'll post that story soon too. JFD ALLEGEDLY told Robert FORD to tell HIS MOTHER what happened, and to go along with the story, and for Ford to Take Care of That Bigelow Woman.

Not sure what ' TAKE CARE OF THAT WOMAN' Means??. MONEY?? WACKED?? The death indexes or notifications for Mrs. B will have to be searched. She probably would of noticed her husband was propped up on a board...DEAD. JMO

JFD said the Bigelow's were living in his home on Lafayette St. in St Joeseph, MO.

JFD claimed he told Ford to Tell His Mother To Go Along with the Story and To ID Bigelow as her Son, JWJ. That part I could see but what about ZERELDA (Zee) His Wife and His Young Son and Daughter? Zee would have noticed if Jesse NEVER Came Home. JFD Never Mentions Zee.

Apparently in the late 1800's according to JFD's Stories It was typically the Women who didn't pay much attention to what was going on around them or In Their Own Homes or Beds. JMO

Since JJ's Mother and Wife were Both Named ZERELDA, Im Going To Use His Wife's Nickname of Zee to Distinguish between the two. Mother was originally ZERELDA COLE and Wife was originally ZERELDA (Zee) MIMMS.

Ill post the story FROM JFD on his Wife JULIA ELLEN ?? who he said died in childbirth. Julia...Is that an alias for Zee? JFD Could/Would Never Address This. At that point with Both Women Or Zee aka Julia, Dead, why would it matter if JFD wanted to Set The Record Straight?

I'd like to look at JAMES L. COURTNEY's (aka JWJ) out of Texas Wife who also used the name Ellen. Then check Zee's lineage to see if their was anyone in that family named Ellen. We have two, Can we get three?

Looking at All the alias names JWJ ALLEGEDLY used.
    There is Always Part of The Name That Is;

James
    Robert
    Frank

Did Zee Have an Ellen Somewhere In Her Family? IDK...YET

OKAY... Back to Lafayette St, St Joe, MO....April 1882

I'm Not Discounting James L. Courtney of Texas Yet, we just haven't caught up to him on our trip. We haven't decided and Can't Yet on Who Died on April 3rd 1882 in St Joe and Who Is Buried In James' Grave. Hmmmm

One Problem we will have is that JFD AND JLC were BOTH Allegedly in Texas at the same time. They Clearly Were Not One In The Same Person.

FACT: Prior To Social Security ANYONE could just wake up one day and decide to be someone else...without any paper trail. Back in the day, you didn't even pay some taxes that we do today. It was That easy to be some other name. Some people instead of choosing an Unknown Alias Name Chose to be a Legend and Use THAT Name, Which is why we have so many AKA: Jesse Woodson James originally from Missouri running around.

Jump In Anyone With Opinions or Information. I still would like anyone with information to post how JWJ's FEET Got Burned and When He Was Allegedly Hung, please.

I'LL BE BACK....
    franklin, Ditlihi and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    FACT; Civil War Vets on BOTH SIDES were eligible for a pension, there were a lot of Confederate Soldiers Who Did Not Apply For or Ever Receive The Pension. They didn't for fear of retaliation from the North or because they were involved in KGC orrr They were the Original Founders of "The South Will Rise Again" and wanted to remain under the Radar. It's Impossible to Trace EVERYONE From The CW.... Unless of course your name is Lincoln, Grant, Lee or James.
    Last edited by Kace; Sep 14, 2017 at 08:28 AM.
    franklin, Ditlihi and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    Hi Crosse,
    Why do you think he was murdered on 04.03.1882?

You are more than welcome to share Any Info or Insights on your thoughts or documentation!

Where Do You Live?

Kace
    Thanks for the VEVO link on Kansas' Wayward Son... They were better in person!

I think you started this thread back in 2014...Not Sure.

Anyway, I'm confused on not only the 1980's Kansas Band VEVO WAYWARD SON LINK, But also on your comments you posted after you said you believed he was killed April 3, 1882.

I like Kansas, Missouri, REO, Bob Segar, Journey etc and although a Vintage T-Shirt, Band Photo or Ticket Stub Thread would be cool, I'm Not getting the connection to Jesse W James at all. I think we all have access to YouTube to see old concert footage, courtesy of VEVO. Please let me know the connection.

Where Do You Live?

I RE-read your post and I'm not quite sure what you said....Except you believe he died 04-1882. What did the other stuff mean? I'm sorry, I could not decipher that. Please Explain.

Thanks,
    Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Sep 14, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
    Ditlihi and Rebel - KGC like this.

is
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    4095 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Never mind, you seem to have your minds made up,
    and that's ok. Have fun, I'm done talking about it.
    ~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    MOx2--KS
    837 times
    Attachment 1494202

James Family Farm...Kearney, MO.
    Last edited by Kace; Sep 14, 2017 at 09:53 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links