Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
lol! I think it would be better just to go to Kinkos and make a BIG Post Office WANTED POSTER with everybody who is Jesse James! Then another one for everyone who is a gGrandkid of Jesse James! Better get TWO! Jeez.....

Ohh....Look at Post #672 that TJ posted of Dalton in the Newspaper...with the Sheriff....

That's the first Full Frontal View With No Obstructions That I've Seen of Him...

Who does he look like to you guys??

THE CROSS EYED-NO RECEDING HAIR LINE JessIE JAMES! That we looked at earlier...The Funeral Home Invoice is spelled JessIE James as well. I can't wait for TJ to post the Younger pics they are using!

Dollar to a Doughnut...Meramac used those pics that didn't match the verified JWJ...Outlaw, but they did Dalton. We went younger to older to get the match and They went older to younger.

I gotta see if my Mom still has brochures from Meremac. They could be online too From when they first found Dalton, unless that was part of Stella's suit that they couldn't be used anymore. I'll have to look into that.

According to the Sheriff and the Funeral Home, Dalton/JessIE was 107yrs old. 32 Gunshot Wounds. One in the forehead...
I wonder if that's why he's cross-eyed? hmm
COULD BE! MAY have been the last shot for JFD; he was looking at the "gun that did it"...

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, as for ME... only gonna look at "MISSING DIGIT"; Post # 672...? VIDEO is MUCH better... FULL Middle Finger of LEFT HAND.

I've got a couple good pics for you to see...I feel the same way about that missing part of his finger...That right there is the hardest obstacle in my mind to get around.

I'm sure that anyone could wear leather gloves with cotton or goose down stuffed in the end of the middle finger to hide the missing part of the digit which is a dead giveaway when you is wanted!! lol!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
ANYWAY, if there ARE old "outlaws" trail/roads/paths... SOME mason jar money banks COULD/MAY be found.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Of course, THAT was in the "Free States"/WILD WEST. Then "legends" of BIG caches in the EAST, especially near Nashville, Tennessee & Virginia... MAYBE, North Carolina! WHOO! (Sounds like JFD)... Daltons were from Georgia, I think.

Last edited:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Now you are talking Rebel...THE BANK OF THE BLF .......Was it S.F. Nuckolls and John P. Boulware's Branch at the Platte Valley?...or was it at Brother Enyart's Farmers Bank? or Perhaps another man from Kentucky that took up banking in Nebraska City made the deposits into the coffer and laundered the cash....

L.C.

Found they had at least three National Banks and Printed their own money, how do you like them apples? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Note

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The above link contains the "bounty bank" information of the JAMES GANG.
GREAT "posting", ECS! Looking at "pics" of JJ: "JJ" in one has a FULL middle finger; PROBABLY J. Frank Dalton (Body Double)... a YOUNG J. Frank Dalton as OUTLAW Jesse James! In the other "pic", the REAL, TRUE Jesse James is holding his pistol with his LEFT hand, & you can still see the "stump" of his left middle finger.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Found they had at least three National Banks and Printed their own money, how do you like them apples? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bank_Note
GREAT "posting", L.C.! Will closely look at "Notes" for "Treasure Signs", using CSA Treasury/KGC/OAK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to "bank-roll" the United States (OAK "Project"). An Acorn, Oak Leaves, a MIGHTY OAK (tree)! VERY symbolic... a "seed", (Acorn)... growing into a MIGHTY OAK, with MAGICAL Oak Leaves (OAK).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT "posting", ECS! Looking at "pics" of JJ: "JJ" in one has a FULL middle finger; PROBABLY J. Frank Dalton (Body Double)... a YOUNG J. Frank Dalton as OUTLAW Jesse James! In the other "pic", the REAL, TRUE Jesse James is holding his pistol with his LEFT hand, & you can still see the "stump" of his left middle finger.
"Speaking" of JFD "as" JJ... in the video of his "confession" (1948?), JFD has Long slender fingers of his left hand, like the YOUNG J. Frank Dalton as OUTLAW Jesse James... ANOTHER "clue"!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
GREAT "posting", L.C.! Will closely look at "Notes" for "Treasure Signs", using CSA Treasury/KGC/OAK $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to "bank-roll" the United States (OAK "Project"). An Acorn, Oak Leaves, a MIGHTY OAK (tree)! VERY symbolic... a "seed", (Acorn)... growing into a MIGHTY OAK, with MAGICAL Oak Leaves (OAK).
AND! We KNOW of the OAK LEAVES on "paper money" of TODAY! Hmmm... YIKES!

Last edited:

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You really can't rely on old photographs, for many years people thought that "Billy The Kid" was left handed. It turned out he was not, it was just the photographic plate was backwards. It was not uncommon for the times. In the Kid photo the give-a-way was the left handed rifle that was never made.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You really can't rely on old photographs, for many years people thought that "Billy The Kid" was left handed. It turned out he was not, it was just the photographic plate was backwards. It was not uncommon for the times. In the Kid photo the give-a-way was the left handed rifle that was never made.
th.jpeg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1501322
HA! That's "The Kid"! We're about Jesse James...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We're about Jesse James, NOT "The Kid"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It WOULD help, if YOU could give us a "source" that states ALL Old West Outlaws "pics" were "reverse"... NEVER seen that before; THANKS!

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a lot of that going on back when box cameras were used. I may be wrong you may be right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread