Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist? - Page 51
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree3031Likes

Thread: Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4564 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    LOL! Just a CORRECTION... Wife & I met at a Virginia STATE "Pen", not a "FED"; FED Pens are too "nice" (MHO). I am now retired; wife went on to be a Counselor/"Juvie" Corrections Magistrate (Troubled Kids)... quit years ago, too. ANYWAY, DALTON was a right interesting person.
    My Mistake, Sorry..State Penitentiary...It's still funny and ironic! Corrections Magistrate Too...Generations Really Do Change Sometimes! Smile...

I Agree, Dalton is Very, Very Interesting! He would of been fun to meet with and listen to.

Funny Thing Around Here...On more than one occasion, kids and adults have used as defense in court, that 'They Really Couldn't Help What They Did...Jesse James was their ggGrandfather...It's In Their DNA!!' lol!

The funniest was two teenage brothers, last name Howard, who when asked by the judge to explain their lineage after that defense strategy ended with their gggGrandfather Howard...you know, Jesse James! ROFL!!! They Lost Their Case..lol!

Kace
    45th_Johnny and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4564 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Gonna answer as the Knights of the Golden Circle; based om my R & I... there THREE Degrees 1st-3rd; LOCAL, STATE & NATIONAL LEVEL. 1st Degree is of the MILITARY/IRON FIST... LOCAL Degree; Texas was BIG on this degree, as the Texans (Knights/GC) were ready to invade MEXICO, before the CONFEDERATE WAR; plans were changed on the Texas STATE Level... Texan REBELS! MEAN! JJ was of the 2nd Degree State Level and Comptroller of KGC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the SOUTH; the Degree has a name, & will have to look it up. 3rd Degree National LEVEL was HQ in NYC & was composed of 5-7 WEALTHY old men; it also has a name, that I need to "check my "Folders/Files"; that is why you see "357" (or so I have been told). The Order of American Knights (aka OAK) was a higher degree "system" of "movers & shakers" that wanted to unite the country after the CW; Railroad Barons, Steel Barons, etc, etc. OAK owned banks, stage "lines", RAILROADS, etc. Guess who went after 'em...? JJ & Gangs, Confederados, Desparados, ex-Rebel Outlaws... (singing... "Johnny Yuma, was a REBEL... a bad, bad, man"). Ex-Reb; Johnny Yuma... read the book, watched the TV show; OFTEN sang that song! Heh! Gen. John Silby of TX had his IRON BRIGADE...
    THANKS REB! Your answer to my questions is Perfect! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and research!

Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Oct 12, 2017 at 10:44 PM. Reason: 2 s's

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    AND! JJ HATED OAK!
    franklin, Kace and 45th_Johnny like this.

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    NOW! As to the KGC; 1st Degree - MILITARY (LOCAL, aka IRON HAND) , 2nd Degree - Financial (STATE), 3rd Degree - Governmental (National HQ). First National HQ was PROBABLY in Nashville, Tenn., then moved to NYC for OAK (Advanced Order, like Scottish Rite of Free Masonry). JJ was 2nd Degree - FINANCIAL for KGC in the SOUTH (KGC Comptroller); PROBABLY had to be a 32nd Degree SR Mason, so Gen. Albert Pike made JJ a 32nd "by sight". Far as I know FJ was NOT a 32nd... he WAS a MM, and often wore his Masonic Ring... so did WT Wright, MYSTERY MAN of Upper Goose Creek Valley in Bedford County, Va. ("Beale" Treasure). 'Nuff said for now... OH! Almost forgot... BOTH FJ & WT Wright were known as "BUCK"! "BUCK" Frank James meet "BUCK" WT Wright! Heh...
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 13, 2017 at 07:16 AM.
    Kace, franklin and 45th_Johnny like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    4564 times
    NOW! As to the KGC; 1st Degree - MILITARY (LOCAL, aka IRON HAND) , 2nd Degree - Financial (STATE), 3rd Degree - Governmental (National HQ). First National HQ was PROBABLY in Nashville, Tenn., then moved to NYC for OAK (Advanced Order, like Scottish Rite of Free Masonry). JJ was 2nd Degree - FINANCIAL for KGC in the SOUTH (KGC Comptroller); PROBABLY had to be a 32nd Degree SR Mason, so Gen. Albert Pike made JJ a 32nd "by sight". Far as I know FJ was NOT a 32nd... he WAS a MM, and often wore his Masonic Ring... so did WT Wright, MYSTERY MAN of Upper Goose Creek Valley in Bedford County, Va. ("Beale" Treasure). 'Nuff said for now... OH! Almost forgot... BOTH FJ & WT Wright were known as "BUCK"! "BUCK" Frank James meet "BUCK" WT Wright! Heh...
    lol! Lotta Bucks and Buds Around!

Thanks Again for Being So Detailed on That Reb...It helps me a lot playing catch up on KGC! I've got Masons in the family but they really aren't up when I want to ask a question!! lol! My memories of Masonic structure are distant ones!

A person Had to be a Mason to be KGC..Right?

From what I can tell on my genealogy, WT 'Buck' Wright of Virginia IS in our tree on my paternal side. We have more than several William T Wrights...but one IS noted as Buck. Some of that side left VA and went to AL before settling in MO, Then Some of the Family went back to Virginia and are still there. Very Large extended family. Many with the same names. I could put an entire Confederate Regiment Together!! lol! We even have Shelby, Price, RE Lee! I'll put up some stuff about when they were camped down home.

Kace
    Rebel - KGC and 45th_Johnny like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    4564 times
    AND! JJ HATED OAK!
    OAK...He robbed everything he could that they had a hand in, thats who he mainly targeted... RR's, Stage Lines, Banks?
    Northern Enterprise?

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    LOL! JJ was a "Die Hard" REB... OAK was open to "Yanks"; that is why JJ hated the Order of American Knights, aka OAK.

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    The Knights of the Golden Circle wanted men, who could be trusted & SECRETIVE... ranks of Free Masons were good, for Iron Hand, especially... read up on the Confederate Knights of TX.

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    Soon, I will share MORE on the Degrees of the KGC & some books that you can read "on-line" (like REBEL GOLD)... Chapter 7: "Jesse James, KGC Field Commander" is a "MUST READ" (IMHO). LATER!
    "Google" REBEL GOLD "on-line". HH! Good Luck!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 14, 2017 at 07:53 AM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13703 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    ... Gen. John Silby of TX had his IRON BRIGADE...
    ?
    Did you mean CSA Gen Joseph O Shelby and his IRON BRIGADE?
    Now Dr John Sibley from Mass. was a medic during the Revolution, and Thomas Jefferson made him Indian Agent of the Orleans Territory 1815- 1814. He later settled along the Red River in Texas.
    His son, CSA Brig Gen Henry Hopkins Sibley, however commanded a Texas Confederate division whose supply wagons were attacked and destroyed at the Battle of Gloneta Pass, and Sibley retreated to San Antonio, thus ending the Confederacy's hopes of having a southwest passage to California's mineral wealth, primarily, gold.

CSA Gen Joseph O Shelby knew Quantrill, Anderson, the James and Youngers, and NEVER surrendered, and his Adjutant, John Edward Newman, became a newspaper owner and wrote positive reports and stories of Jesse and Frank James.
    franklin and 45th_Johnny like this.

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ?
    Did you mean CSA Gen Joseph O Shelby and his IRON BRIGADE?
    Now Dr John Sibley from Mass. was a medic during the Revolution, and Thomas Jefferson made him Indian Agent of the Orleans Territory 1815- 1814. He later settled along the Red River in Texas.
    His son, CSA Brig Gen Henry Hopkins Sibley, however commanded a Texas Confederate division whose supply wagons were attacked and destroyed at the Battle of Gloneta Pass, and Sibley retreated to San Antonio, thus ending the Confederacy's hopes of having a southwest passage to California's mineral wealth, primarily, gold.

CSA Gen Joseph O Shelby knew Quantrill, Anderson, the James and Youngers, and NEVER surrendered, and his Adjutant, John Edward Newman, became a newspaper owner and wrote positive reports and stories of Jesse and Frank James.
    Yeah... SORRY; got 'em mixed up.
    franklin, Kace and 45th_Johnny like this.

Jun 2007
    13787 times
    It WAS Gen. Joe O'Shelby IRON BRIGADE, CSA (1863).
    franklin, 45th_Johnny and Kace like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    4564 times
    The Knights of the Golden Circle wanted men, who could be trusted & SECRETIVE... ranks of Free Masons were good, for Iron Hand, especially... read up on the Confederate Knights of TX.
    THAT makes Perfect sense to me...Already a member of a tight organization of trusted men, especially those that share the same views. My Grandfathers, Uncles and Cousins have always had great respect for their 'Brothers' at the lodge and I've met many good people through them too. I see why KGC would want those ties. I'll read CKOT that you suggested!

Thanks Reb!!
    Rebel - KGC and 45th_Johnny like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    4564 times
    Soon, I will share MORE on the Degrees of the KGC & some books that you can read "on-line" (like REBEL GOLD)... Chapter 7: "Jesse James, KGC Field Commander" is a "MUST READ" (IMHO). LATER!

I'm Looking Forward To It!! And I'm catching up...Between you guys and my amazing guide and teacher I'm getting Book Knowledge, Life Knowledge and Experience plus Boots on The Ground Knowledge!! It Doesn't Get Any Better Than That!!

I've been revisiting...with new eyes, all of the important places my Dad, Grandparents and Uncles took me to as a child thru my 34th year and after that a favorite Uncle kept it up as landscapes changed where they pointed out things they wanted me to know and the history and its importance.

Memories flood back of those times and now I'm blessed beyond measure to have my 'faded' memories restored and patiently, in detail, explained to me again. I can almost feel my family next to me. It's Been Very Rewarding. Now I Understand More Than Ever The Why's and Reasons Familes and Neighbors Fought, Suffered and Died To Protect and Keep Their Beliefs and Way Of Life Intact No Matter The Cost.

I understand why land is so important to keep in families where their tears and blood were shed and lives were lost and changed forever. Why THAT Tree Can Never Be Cut Down. I can hear my Granpa saying proudly 'That's Where The Confederate Recruiting Station Was....Right At The End Of OUR Lane...and telling me..'MY gGrandma brought peaches out for the boys in line and that line was clear up 'roun the barn she said' Both sets my Grandparents, mother and father were extremely proud of their heritage as are all of the neighbors here.

I really get Why there is so much Hatred here for Lincoln and Every Kansan that was in with Lane and his militia that burned out, beat, stole from,and raped innocent and unarmed women, children and older men. One stroke of the pen and Lincoln changed and decimated lives here forever. Everyone still flys both flags and God Help Anyone who tries to take that Rebel Flag or The Confederate Markers in The Cemetery of the boys who served, died and even those who didn't make it home but have a marker here...insuring they won't be forgotten.

Thank You Guys!

Kace

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6378 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    I'm Looking Forward To It!! And I'm catching up...Between you guys and my amazing guide and teacher I'm getting Book Knowledge, Life Knowledge and Experience plus Boots on The Ground Knowledge!! It Doesn't Get Any Better Than That!!

I've been revisiting...with new eyes, all of the important places my Dad, Grandparents and Uncles took me to as a child thru my 34th year and after that a favorite Uncle kept it up as landscapes changed where they pointed out things they wanted me to know and the history and its importance.

Memories flood back of those times and now I'm blessed beyond measure to have my 'faded' memories restored and patiently, in detail, explained to me again. I can almost feel my family next to me. It's Been Very Rewarding. Now I Understand More Than Ever The Why's and Reasons Familes and Neighbors Fought, Suffered and Died To Protect and Keep Their Beliefs and Way Of Life Intact No Matter The Cost.

I understand why land is so important to keep in families where their tears and blood were shed and lives were lost and changed forever. Why THAT Tree Can Never Be Cut Down. I can hear my Granpa saying proudly 'That's Where The Confederate Recruiting Station Was....Right At The End Of OUR Lane...and telling me..'MY gGrandma brought peaches out for the boys in line and that line was clear up 'roun the barn she said' Both sets my Grandparents, mother and father were extremely proud of their heritage as are all of the neighbors here.

I really get Why there is so much Hatred here for Lincoln and Every Kansan that was in with Lane and his militia that burned out, beat, stole from,and raped innocent and unarmed women, children and older men. One stroke of the pen and Lincoln changed and decimated lives here forever. Everyone still flys both flags and God Help Anyone who tries to take that Rebel Flag or The Confederate Markers in The Cemetery of the boys who served, died and even those who didn't make it home but have a marker here...insuring they won't be forgotten.

Thank You Guys!

Kace
    Thank you, Kace for telling it like it was and is today.
    Rebel - KGC, Kace and 45th_Johnny like this.

Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links