Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Leading up to TEJON RANCH in Lebec, California & also "connected" to EF Beale. Look at their Ranch Sign... a RAINBOW with a CHRISTIAN CROSS above it. VERY similar to "Treasure Signs", that I have seen before; PONDER on THAT, awhile...

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Eh...? ETAL...?

etal..Meant; And the rest of the same type of groups...You had told me I forgot Confederate Knights.

When I said; Houk/Schrader/Brewer/Pastore...ETAL..,That meant all the other authors who write the same things with a slight twist

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
AND! "SBPI" is from ECS directed at franklin as a "PUT-DOWN" in a few "threads" of the Beale "Board"; now yer catching ECS' "disease"...? PITY!

I didn't realize that Reb...I've only read the Justin Cannady Beale thread. I thought he was joking, everyone down home says Southern Intuition and many people I know call each other Bubba...I do it too, not meaning it as an insult.

I've not caught any disease, you know me well enough by now to know that I have my own thoughts!.. ;)

I've posted enough and you've never seen me insult anyone even if I disagree with their statements...Right?

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
To "clarify"... KGC "Depositories" COULD be "cover stories" for the CSA Treasury "assets" in diverse places in the SOUTH, mainly; MORE so in TX and places WEST. THAT is why JJ & Gangs are so important & worthy of further R & I. (MHO).

I could not agree with you more on CSA Assets in many southern locations and JJ and company's influence on southerners burying valuables!

I met many confederate descendants from different areas and families on Veterans Day through Unc and I'm more of a believer in the wide ranging community hoards than ever. I believe it's directly related to JJ 'etal' including Quantrell and the boys who served with him.

More research on him, his travels and associates is definitely a great idea!

James and Youngers are local boys here. Their families and stories are well known, still talked about and many innocent southern families here suffered brutally at the hands of union militias.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
$$$$$$$$$$ from these "Depositories" were PROBABLY spent to rebuild the Southern cities, buy land, cattle, build HUGE ranches along the BEALE WAGON ROAD (EF Beale, 1858 or so... now known as Rt. 66). YEE HAAAWWW!

Gotta Love Rt. 66!!

I agree on the land and cattle acquisitions And also Livery Companies!!...Water, Rail and Land!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Leading up to TEJON RANCH in Lebec, California & also "connected" to EF Beale. Look at their Ranch Sign... a RAINBOW with a CHRISTIAN CROSS above it. VERY similar to "Treasure Signs", that I have seen before; PONDER on THAT, awhile...

Are you sure that isn't a Christian Gay Dude Ranch?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin , are the super-depositories on federal land ?

Some are. Others are on private, state and city properties. The problem my partner and I have was on WRAL-5 Television in Raleigh, North Carolina. We need to have a DNA Test to enter a grave of my GGGGrandfather. The problem is there are believed to be at least three different soldiers buried in this one grave. The headstone has one name, the National Cemetery Administration says another and I yet another.

I know where the exact location of three of these depositories. Problem one is in a National Cemetery, the other two are located in city owned cemeteries. You just can not get permission to "disinter" a grave. The maps I need to locate the other 55 depositories is located in 9 different graves. One is the "Master" vault the other eight are back up for the "Master" vault. With an attorney and a Federal Court Order I could get the permission to dig or "disinter" the "Master" Grave or Vault. The only problem out of 158 attorneys no one will take the case to a United States District Court. Case closed.

And the answer to Rebel KGC, I have never sold any of the CD's about the "Talking Trees" I could not put any facts in the CD anyway. The treasure or treasures need recovered first. Everyone is tired of books and television shows that never recover a treasure. I want to recover these treasures.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
AND! "SBPI" is from ECS directed at franklin as a "PUT-DOWN" in a few "threads" of the Beale "Board"; now yer catching ECS' "disease"...? PITY!
How is SBPI a put down of Franklin?
Southern Bubba Power is an old Florida expression- another example "Southern bubba power ingenuity".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
etal..Meant; And the rest of the same type of groups...You had told me I forgot Confederate Knights.

When I said; Houk/Schrader/Brewer/Pastore...ETAL..,That meant all the other authors who write the same things with a slight twist
OK, SORRY; I usually write it et. al.; had me confused...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I didn't realize that Reb...I've only read the Justin Cannady Beale thread. I thought he was joking, everyone down home says Southern Intuition and many people I know call each other Bubba...I do it too, not meaning it as an insult.

I've not caught any disease, you know me well enough by now to know that I have my own thoughts!.. ;)

I've posted enough and you've never seen me insult anyone even if I disagree with their statements...Right?
True... THANK YOU!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I could not agree with you more on CSA Assets in many southern locations and JJ and company's influence on southerners burying valuables!

I met many confederate descendants from different areas and families on Veterans Day through Unc and I'm more of a believer in the wide ranging community hoards than ever. I believe it's directly related to JJ 'etal' including Quantrell and the boys who served with him.

More research on him, his travels and associates is definitely a great idea!

James and Youngers are local boys here. Their families and stories are well known, still talked about and many innocent southern families here suffered brutally at the hands of union militias.
True...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Some are. Others are on private, state and city properties. The problem my partner and I have was on WRAL-5 Television in Raleigh, North Carolina. We need to have a DNA Test to enter a grave of my GGGGrandfather. The problem is there are believed to be at least three different soldiers buried in this one grave. The headstone has one name, the National Cemetery Administration says another and I yet another.

I know where the exact location of three of these depositories. Problem one is in a National Cemetery, the other two are located in city owned cemeteries. You just can not get permission to "disinter" a grave. The maps I need to locate the other 55 depositories is located in 9 different graves. One is the "Master" vault the other eight are back up for the "Master" vault. With an attorney and a Federal Court Order I could get the permission to dig or "disinter" the "Master" Grave or Vault. The only problem out of 158 attorneys no one will take the case to a United States District Court. Case closed.

And the answer to Rebel KGC, I have never sold any of the CD's about the "Talking Trees" I could not put any facts in the CD anyway. The treasure or treasures need recovered first. Everyone is tired of books and television shows that never recover a treasure. I want to recover these treasures.
OK, THANKS!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
How is SBPI a put down of Franklin?
Southern Bubba Power is an old Florida expression- another example "Southern bubba power ingenuity".
Maybe in Florida... "insult" in Virginia; even Jeff Foxworthy doesn't use it in Virginia; he spoke at Liberty University, here in Lynchburg, Va. BOTH Staff & Students pack "HEAT", with concealed weapon permits. I DO have Jeff's REDNECK DICTIONARY 1 & 2; heh...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To "clarify"... KGC "Depositories" COULD be "cover stories" for the CSA Treasury "assets" in diverse places in the SOUTH, mainly; MORE so in TX and places WEST. THAT is why JJ & Gangs are so important & worthy of further R & I. (MHO).

Good ideal. Have a mine claim out west. Desolated , Digging large holes, wagons coming and going, tools, men,guns, dynamite.You could cache all kinds of supply stuff, guns,gun powder,tools,wagons disassembled, horse mule tack. It would be a good cover all normal activity for miners. And the mine claim owners name could be coded and on record for permanent time.There's already ancient gold mines and caches out here to add to the caches. It would be good cache sites. I may have to look at some sites out here in a differant way now.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread