Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist? - Page 92
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1393
Like Tree3039Likes

Thread: Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    14139 times
    Yeah, "Off-Topic"...
    Kace likes this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4624 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    I see now there are many different viewpoints on Jefferson being a Mason since there's not a written record like there isn't on JWJ. Both lost to the past I suppose. But it's a decent analogy when talking about JWJ and JFD... To believe in Charley Bigeloe..it's the Dalton/John James believers. I can't figure out how to separate the two.

I've been everywhere anyone could possibly think of in person and online and the local library's including the Midwest Genealogy Center...Huge Resource Library. There Is No Charley Bigeloe...Ive tried Every spelling possible of that name, nickname, other Bigeloe names that would fit that time frame and age of 34 +/- 10yrs. I'm going to try 3 more historical societies again in SWMO later this month, but I've checked them before and nothing.

That story and name were just made up...I even read one later book where it said that Charley Bigeloe was an alias JWJ used cause the author couldn't find him either so he came to the conclusion it was JWJ's alias. Nice.

Funny Story...I decided to search Stella Bigeloe since Stella James was married to JJ Jr and won the Turilli/Dalton Fraud cases...Thinking there could be something factual regarding Bigeloe there....That search led me back here to Tnet! LMAO!

That was time for my Irish Coffee!

We gotta forget about and accept the fact that Charley Bigeloe was a made up name. Unless Anything Prior To John James surfaces at some point...and I personally do not see how that would ever happen.

What I'm doing now is putting together a list of known associates of JWJ who seemed to have disappeared or supposedly died around the time of JWJ's supposed death.

If you guys can list who you've read about riding in that gang or were associated with it or him, that would give more avenues to search. I'm convinced L'burg VA, Nashville, Kentucky,Nebraska and Missouri along with California to a lesser amount are where this stuff will be found.

If you think of somewhere or something else... please say so.

Kace

us
    Jun 2018
    808 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    I see now there are many different viewpoints on Jefferson being a Mason since there's not a written record like there isn't on JWJ. Both lost to the past I suppose. But it's a decent analogy when talking about JWJ and JFD... To believe in Charley Bigeloe..it's the Dalton/John James believers. I can't figure out how to separate the two.

I've been everywhere anyone could possibly think of in person and online and the local library's including the Midwest Genealogy Center...Huge Resource Library. There Is No Charley Bigeloe...Ive tried Every spelling possible of that name, nickname, other Bigeloe names that would fit that time frame and age of 34 +/- 10yrs. I'm going to try 3 more historical societies again in SWMO later this month, but I've checked them before and nothing.

That story and name were just made up...I even read one later book where it said that Charley Bigeloe was an alias JWJ used cause the author couldn't find him either so he came to the conclusion it was JWJ's alias. Nice.

Funny Story...I decided to search Stella Bigeloe since Stella James was married to JJ Jr and won the Turilli/Dalton Fraud cases...Thinking there could be something factual regarding Bigeloe there....That search led me back here to Tnet! LMAO!

That was time for my Irish Coffee!

We gotta forget about and accept the fact that Charley Bigeloe was a made up name. Unless Anything Prior To John James surfaces at some point...and I personally do not see how that would ever happen.

What I'm doing now is putting together a list of known associates of JWJ who seemed to have disappeared or supposedly died around the time of JWJ's supposed death.

If you guys can list who you've read about riding in that gang or were associated with it or him, that would give more avenues to search. I'm convinced L'burg VA, Nashville, Kentucky,Nebraska and Missouri along with California to a lesser amount are where this stuff will be found.

If you think of somewhere or something else... please say so.

Kace

Sounds like a good plan, ferget Charley Bigelow and concentrate on other known associates gone missin around tha same time.

Count me in, I'll look around some here fer ye.
    Kace likes this.

Jun 2007
    14139 times
    HH! Good Luck! Have FUN! "CB"; alter name for CHARLES SIRINGO...? Dunno; have MORE Irish Coffee!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Oct 08, 2018 at 04:01 PM.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6745 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Jesse Woodson James lies in his disturbed grave.

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Jesse Woodson James lies in his disturbed grave.
    Stone Cold... Thanks for stating truth ~ on me 'ol wrinkled ~ used & soiled thread...
    ~:Crosse De Sign:~
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 21, 2019 at 12:37 AM.
    franklin likes this.
    I Am A Loyal ~ Natural Born US Patriot ~ Native & European Ancestry

~ Psalm 23:4,6 ~ Yea, Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death,
    I Will Fear No Evil: For THOU Art With Me; THY Rod And THY Staff They Comfort
    Me. ...Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All The Days Of My Life:
    And I Will Dwell In The House Of The LORD Forever... King David ~

us
    Jun 2013
    ~:The Ancient Spirit Lands:~ Of Our Noble Brave And True ~: Great Ancestral Fathers :~
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    The mane thing I've really enjoyed,
    is the Treasure Marks/Signs to go
    along with the Treasure Legends.
    ~:Crosse:~

Treasure Marks/Signs
    Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Feb 21, 2019 at 01:17 AM.
    franklin likes this.

us
    I Find Things Always Have Always Will

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    The main thing I've really enjoyed,
    is the Treasure Marks/Signs to go
    along with the Treasure Legends.

Treasure Marks/Signs
    Nice Tunnel, Looks like copper is that a correct assumption? I was looking at the two signs. What else did you find?

Regards

LUE=Hawn
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Quote Originally Posted by LUE-Hawn View Post
    Nice Tunnel, Looks like copper is that a correct assumption? I was looking at the two signs. What else did you find?

Regards

LUE=Hawn
    Well I'm no mineral expert, but think it's like dry moss film.
    Haven't found anythin' but a broken piece of whiskey glass,
    & an ol' shotgun shell brass...
    Thanks for your interest,

us
    Jun 2013
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures

Regards

LUE=Hawn
    Only looking at "the 2 signs" ? ...

... ~:Crosse:~

us

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    211 times
    Yes, I only saw the two on the left facing wall? Are you taking about the ones at the top of the cave?

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    Crosse De Sign likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Yes, I only saw the two on the left facing wall? Are you taking about the ones at the top of the cave?

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    Yes, well all over. Not meaning to be annoying,
    but I've looked at it from so many angles, that
    I know what all is there, more than 2 in that pic.
    Thanks, & Best to you Too...

Last edited by Crosse De Sign; Mar 06, 2019 at 01:05 AM.
    LUE-Hawn likes this.

us

Feb 2018
    United States
    211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosse De Sign View Post
    Yes, well all over. Not meaning to be annoying,
    but I've looked at it from so many angles, that
    I know what all is there, more than 2 in that pic.
    Thanks, & Best to you Too...

Very Nice, when I first saw them I thought they were crosses I did not see the lower part of the J. I would excited about it too if I was the one who found them. Good for you. Excellent find.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

us
    Jun 2013
    5222 times
    All Redeemable Treasures
    Very Nice, when I first saw them I thought they were crosses I did not see the lower part of the J. I would excited about it too if I was the one who found them. Good for you. Excellent find.

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    TY LUE

us
    George

Jun 2019
    Ak,Tn
    Minelab, Fisher
    719 times
    Prospecting
    I think Frank James lived quite well......
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links