Black beards Mulberry island treasure

Jun 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel ,
snoop around google earth , you will find a small rock in the river , called swash hole / watering hole , now cross reference with Downings book , over time names change , slightly. i think this is a good clue for you.
Mulberry Island is/ was an artillery firing range , hence my advice of caution.
chuck in water levels rising or land reclamation kinda , and you might just have a good idea where to look. that said , official land nearby, hmmm , your choice.
good luck.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel ,
snoop around google earth , you will find a small rock in the river , called swash hole / watering hole , now cross reference with Downings book , over time names change , slightly. i think this is a good clue for you.
Mulberry Island is/ was an artillery firing range , hence my advice of caution.
chuck in water levels rising or land reclamation kinda , and you might just have a good idea where to look. that said , official land nearby, hmmm , your choice.
good luck.
TY, "bss"... NOT gonna look, YOU can! HH! Good Luck!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hmmm... as far as I know, BB was NEVER captured; had a BIG Mansion in Bath, N.C., where he entertained other Pirates & the GOVERNOR of North Carolina (Eden). BB also had a HUGE "furnace" near Bath, N.C. where Pirates melted down "booties"; owner of that field later tore "furnace" down & plowed over it... DANG! Would LOVE to MD/TH THERE! Heard from some ppl that BB's skull was later used as drinking cup in "rituals"... dunno. It was the Brit Navy who had the BB Drinking Cup rituals; looking into it, now...
BB's skull was used as a cup for SKULLS & BONES "Ritual"... MANY famous "Bonesmen" would know; can YOU guess, who they are...?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Bananaskinslippers mentioned before

The source of the story relating to treasure on Mulberry island was via a Portuguese Sailor called Anthony de Sylvestre who was in Gujarat India at the time. who passed on the information to another sailor whose version we hear today. This was around the early 18th century. Over time the story treasure was over time directly linked to Blackbeard even if there were possible links of various crew members at one time had a connection with the famous pirate. It was not necessarily Blackbeard's.Another thing the old account does not say on but near?

Crow

Blackbeard's treasure was buried on Mulberry Island which is Fort Eustace today. The treasure was buried at the second inlet on the west side near a watering hole. Wonder if that island was named for Richard Eustace Beale father of Thomas J. Beale?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ft. Eustis, Newport News; "connected" to the CIA. See "Post" # 15, (Page 1).

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Blackbeard's treasure was buried on Mulberry Island which is Fort Eustace today. The treasure was buried at the second inlet on the west side near a watering hole. Wonder if that island was named for Richard Eustace Beale father of Thomas J. Beale?
Named after Brevit Brigadier General Abraham Eustis.
No Thomas J Beale story here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Named after Brevit Brigadier General Abraham Eustis.
No Thomas J Beale story here.

I believe I need to PM ECS before I post speculation since he has all the answers.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Think that Mulberry Island is all "cratered out" by now, thanks to the "boys" of Ft. Eustis; CIA may ALSO be watching...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread