Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K ladies & gentsmen: Coffee as usual then into a fascinating experience last night, again.

I was siting in front of my computer watching the lil girlie xxxx shows (well not really, just a few old Bengal Lancer movies ) when I noticed a very strong odor of a slightly familiar perfume.

I immrdiately went to the window to see if it originated from outside, but it hadn't.

There was no trace of the perfume outside, but strong inside in front of the computer.

This went on for perhaps 1/2 an hour, I specifically asked if there was anything that IT ? wanted, somehthing that it might wish done by me, no answer, just the perrfume.

OK Gals, what subtle Female psychology should I use the next time, sides my obvious sex appeal.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
K ladies & gentsmen: Coffee as usual then into a fascinating experience last night, again. I was siting in front of my computer watching the lil girlie xxxx shows (well not really, just a few old Bengal Lancer movies ) when I noticed a very strong odor of a slightly familiar perfume. I immrdiately went to the window to see if it originated from outside, but it hadn't. There was no trace of the perfume outside, but strong inside in front of the computer. This went on for perhaps 1/2 an hour, I specifically asked if there was anything that IT ? wanted, somehthing that it might wish done by me, no answer, just the perrfume. OK Gals, what subtle Female psychology should I use the next time, sides my obvious sex appeal. Don Jose de La Mancha
. I am thinking Viloleta, perhaps followed you home from Calle de Los Besos. She know a fabulous guy when she sees him, even if she IS a ghost. Hopefully, the perfume smells nice???

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
K ladies & gentsmen: Coffee as usual then into a fascinating experience last night, again.

I was siting in front of my computer watching the lil girlie xxxx shows (well not really, just a few old Bengal Lancer movies ) when I noticed a very strong odor of a slightly familiar perfume.

I immrdiately went to the window to see if it originated from outside, but it hadn't.

There was no trace of the perfume outside, but strong inside in front of the computer.

This went on for perhaps 1/2 an hour, I specifically asked if there was anything that IT ? wanted, somehthing that it might wish done by me, no answer, just the perrfume.

OK Gals, what subtle Female psychology should I use the next time, sides my obvious sex appeal.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose,

Just a hint. When I smell something real good like that in my house, I start looking for my wife. It usually means she has started using a new fabric softener in the laundry.:thumbsup:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M, excellent point but no one had been around me for a few hours. plus it wasn't any known softener odor. Ask your wife what should I do the next time, and there will be a next time of that I am positive, how could any red blooded female resist ME ???

Will the background groups please keep quiet !!

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. My mule likes me. snifff.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
M, excellent point but no one had been around me for a few hours. plus it wasn't any known softener odor. Ask your wife what should I do the next time, and there will be a next time of that I am positive, how could any red blooded female resist ME ???

Will the background groups please keep quiet !!

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. My mule likes me. snifff.

I talked to my wife, who has had several experiences like what you've described, she said to enjoy the fragrance and companionship. She feels that when something like this happens it's because somebody in your past, who is now departed, wants to spend some time with you and wants that time to be enjoyable to you. :dontknow:

This is just my opinion, if you're ever at your computer and you smell something like a cabbage eating mule breaking wind, you might want to run like hell. Also, you might be careful about asking a sweet smelling ghost lady if there is something she would like you to do. You might spend a couple of days painting the house or pulling weeds out of your garden.:BangHead:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Ah Compadre El Guapo De Tayopa,

This thread seems to be getting to you, now you can smell the spirits?

No Compadre, I believe that Lupita, in order to make it easier for her to clean your room, decided to place a timed air freshener dispenser. Relax, I won't tell her that you were talking to yourself (tapping Crosse in the ribs with elbow).

Homar

hugapug

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such thing as unrested Spirits - Your Spirit will either go to Heaven or hell when you die and the Bible states "the dead cannot speak" therefore we know where we will be going when we die but rest until the day that Jesus returns. What people exprience is Angels or Demons - know the difference!!! Read the WORD.God bless.hugapug

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Don Jose de La Mancha

THINK!!! Was perfume familiar...? Did your mother, grandmothers, aunts, etc "wear it"...? YOU had a visit...

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No such thing as unrested Spirits - Your Spirit will either go to Heaven or hell when you die and the Bible states "the dead cannot speak" therefore we know where we will be going when we die but rest until the day that Jesus returns. What people exprience is Angels or Demons - know the difference!!! Read the WORD.God bless.hugapug

Hi hugapug,
How could you come up with this conclusion, with just 2 posts?... LOL!

Remember when King Saul was in trouble, went to a diviner to call the prophet Samuel who had died, and she got Samuel to appear, and he talked to Saul, but was very unhappy about it?... Where is the supposed dead currently resting? Where is Jesus supposedly returning from? What is the difference between Angels & Demons?... 8-) Thanks for your response...

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Originally Posted by hugapug

Some things a person must experience for themselves, before one can accept them as being a reality. At one time I did not believe there could be such things as ghosts, spirits or hauntings, until experiencing them first hand.

There is nothing contrary to the existence of spirits in the Christian bible, in fact it includes other things far more frightening like demonic spirits and evil possession by demons etc. However I don't wish to debate religious belief with you, thank you for your time.

Sorry for drifting off-topic there. Please do continue - oh and on the scent associated with a spirit, I have a story for you, which I am only partly involved in, will try to remember to post it later this evening. Please do continue,

Oroblanco

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably a lady from your past giving you a reminder of 'times gone by' coming to 'haunt' you:unhappysmiley: It will probably happen again, just hope the fragrance was hmmmmm pleasant.

Unicorn

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd afternoon Chair of this post my friend: You are absolutely correct on the possible triggering of latent memories on visual or audible stimulus / reactions.

As for writing, I just automatically saw no need for that since I had locked in my belief in telepathy, having had a case of one way telepathy while experimenting with Hyper suggestion and hypnosis in the 50 's..

I just naturally assumed that she ( if female ) wold receive my thoughts.

Don jose de La Mancha

p.s wanna a cup of true coffee ?? No decaf.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi huggaghost: You posted --> the Bible states "the dead cannot speak"'

What causes these weird sounds for which some sites are famous?

I have other stories in which some did, some didn't, just used gestures.

Incidentally the bible is an extremely ambiguous thing. I can find both pro and con on almost any subject, so the simple '10' commandments sorta take precedent for me. The others are simply man made laws or interpretations of the basic "10"

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Uni, mi missing Britlander luv, you posted ( finally ) -->Probably a lady from your past giving you a reminder of 'times gone by' coming to 'haunt' you
unhappysmiley.png
just hope the fragrance was hmmmmm pleasant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Possibly true, but the problem is which or who?? I don't include the ones that commited suicide.

Of course it was a delightful scent, what gentile lady would do otherwise? You certainly would use your best sigh.

Don jose de La Mancha

p.s now that you have broken the posting Ice, you are now one of the delightful trio, not the unholy trio. Spose that I will have to share the secret of Tayopa with you also.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
As for the co-ords, we will never tell. We are having way too much fun in here! What a fabulous collection of EVERYTHING!!! Smile, smile.
Oh but that doesn't really seem fair, is it? LOL 8-) Glad you're having fun...:icon_thumleft:
Well... sigh, give us an update, have fun & be safe... :hello:

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Amy and I are sitting in the very cave right now. It is laden with everything a girl could ever want... Shovels, sifters, metal detectors, pointers and picks. Oh, I forgot to mention a GIANT TESORO that the Jesuits must have left behind, upon a quick, sudden get-away. :)

Hi Mastiff4me, is this the story you mentioned: "a GIANT TESORO that the Jesuits must have left behind, upon a quick, sudden get-away."...??? Is this the story title? LOL...

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably a lady from your past giving you a reminder of 'times gone by' coming to 'haunt' you:unhappysmiley: It will probably happen again, just hope the fragrance was hmmmmm pleasant.

Unicorn
Why doesn't something that much fun happen to me?, sigh... to be young again 8-) ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi huggaghost: You posted --> the Bible states "the dead cannot speak"'

What causes these weird sounds for which some sites are famous?

I have other stories in which some did, some didn't, just used gestures.

Incidentally the bible is an extremely ambiguous thing. I can find both pro and con on almost any subject, so the simple '10' commandments sorta take precedent for me. The others are simply man made laws or interpretations of the basic "10"

Don Jose de La Mancha
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:8-)
Hey 'cous: fresh Columbian coffee?
Hmmm, now, now, Amigo, no name calling new guests! LOL!... Be nice to hugapug, there is many truths in this diverse matter, eh? LOL! Glad you are having fun...:hello:

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Real"; YOU have heard of "Automatic Writing, haven't you...? "Spirit" is telling YOU to do AUTOMATIC COMPUTER WRITING... sorta like "statement/response". If YOU smell the scent again, Enter the "SILENCE"... meditate; then ask... "WHO are you...?" You MAY just get a response; keep asking open-ended questions (not just yes/no questions). PC's are NEW ways to "communicate"; do not be afraid.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
:coffee2:My young self is on computer restriction briefly. However a story I may have told reluctantly before but is reserved for strangest firelight tales suggesting how an alleged sound mind can play tricks on itself wants telling some dark night though it leaves one participant here showing perhaps a little to much imaginative cognizance albeit briefly? Not a spirit I don,t think but confusing enough it may have been. Down the trail shortly, I,ll test memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions