Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All right ladies and gentleman, let's get this thread a bit of....well you will see. Hey Cross! if I get carried away you can..... may ask me to relax.....delete .....tell me...don't do that....:laughing7:

I realize you have a bond with Judy. That's very cool. I have a song that I like..for her.:icon_thumright:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And.....my favorite thing I mean song....
Really? no (official video)?

Wow

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have met him more then a few times...the joy and pain...of the music business. he is cool, mellow.
Do treasures have real spirits? well They are inanimate objects. So.... whom buried/hid the loot/booty they would be the possessors
of the spirits. Or vice versa......

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
This "cube" is made of mud / clay like substance. There's a small tunnel behind it as you can see. This area is no taller than 30-35" with water stream present. The green circle is showing the horizontal lines on the mud mound. This pic was taken WAY back into the cave and is very difficult to reach. Check out my cave thread and see the writing and symbols on the mud mound up near the front of the cave. I attached some. The last pic was taken across from the mound way back. I found several spots that had these black rocks piled on top of the mud wall with lines scripted into the wall. I have no idea what they are....

This link might give you some clues. It's a long read but that's a big part of solving these puzzles.

Full text of "The antiquities of Tennessee and the adjacent states, and the state of aboriginal society in the scale of civilization represented by them; a series of historical and ethnological studies"

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any river drainage's to match, or creeks ect. in area?

I've checks area maps, topo maps and can't make sense of the large symbol on left side of mound. I'd like to know what the smaller symbol to middle left of the large one is? I can't find it anywhere on the net. The small stone can be seen in both pics showing its location to each other. The cave today has no "choices" to make to navigate. And the "letters" may not be letters. They look like Rune writings. My cave thread shows a lot of other pics. My avatar shows the area of this mound.

Thanks for the links folks.... I checked'em out.

Attachments

• Closeup 2.JPG
    Closeup 2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Left Side 2 Symbols.JPG
    Left Side 2 Symbols.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Any river drainage's to match, or creeks ect. in area?

I've checks area maps, topo maps and can't make sense of the large symbol on left side of mound. I'd like to know what the smaller symbol to middle left of the large one is? I can't find it anywhere on the net. The small stone can be seen in both pics showing its location to each other. The cave today has no "choices" to make to navigate. And the "letters" may not be letters. They look like Rune writings. My cave thread shows a lot of other pics. My avatar shows the area of this mound.

Thanks for the links folks.... I checked'em out.

Hard to make out what the smaller stuff is.
The left fork shape seems to have had three pebbles added after it was scribed.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hard to make out what the smaller stuff is.
The left fork shape seems to have had three pebbles added after it was scribed.

As do the rocks lying at the base of the large symbol. At one time there appears to have been many symbols etched upon the entire mound but they've faded over the decades. Maybe a "special" camera and the correct lighting could capture some of them.... but I'm native on what this would be?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Stonehenge was checked out with 3D laser scanners and is alleged to contain carving/markings not visible to the naked eye.
You have quite a hike and a haul to experiment with 12volt black lights and lighting angles ect..
Even a patient hand drawing of shapes might help.
The medium sized one you are curious about can be a quail, or a blanket wrapped figure with a turkey feather for all I can tell.
And a vertical bison to the right of it.:dontknow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread