Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's the way I look at music. Everything is great, If it's well done.
I prefer, songs with words with a lot of woven story meanings, even
profound yet maybe simplistic, relating to our human experiences...

Not All lyrics agree with me, as I may only like part of a song,
or theme, depending on the way they express it. Is it basic, or
advanced in thinking, and how 'bout arriving at the conclusions...

I also, really enjoy Harmonies, in all Genres, if very well done, ultimate killer
stuff to me, Harmonies. I prefer a melodic line, in the composition of the music.
This can be in a kinda' abstract style(s), and as long as the content, has a decent
moral theme, however expressive, I can enjoy. The louder and faster, more complicated
Metal' that you refer to, if well done, is very cool. Maybe not something l want to listen to
when I'm relaxing. I tend to avoid any and all music that is dark to me. I can sense it, and
if I hear lyric that confirm the empty feeling, I won't listen to it, because I know better,
want and desire better to be going into my Treasured Spirit, and that's really the most
important, is the condition, and status of my spirit. Does that make sense Viking?

~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Viking,

That's a Great question, I really like that...

Let's see, when Van Halen was working on their first album,
my friends took me to see them, in a place they called "Walter Mitty's".
Nothin' there, just them up on a stage, unknown and very good. Tryin'
their songs out on us, and yes, we were lovin' their playin' and singin'...

Here's the way I look at music. Everything is great, If it's well done.
I prefer, songs with words with a lot of woven story meanings, even
profound yet maybe simplistic, relating to our human experiences...

Not All lyrics agree with me, as I may only like part of a song,
or theme, depending on the way they express it. Is it basic, or
advanced in thinking, and how 'bout arriving at the conclusions...

I also, really enjoy Harmonies, in all Genres, if very well done, ultimate killer
stuff to me, Harmonies. I prefer a melodic line, in the composition of the music.
This can be in a kinda' abstract style(s), and as long as the content, has a decent
moral theme, however expressive, I can enjoy. The louder and faster, more complicated
Metal' that you refer to, if well done, is very cool. Maybe not something l want to listen to
when I'm relaxing. I tend to avoid any and all music that is dark to me. I can sense it, and
if I hear lyric that confirm the empty feeling, I won't listen to it, because I know better,
want and desire better to be going into my Treasured Spirit, and that's really the most
important, is the condition, and status of my spirit. Does that make sense Viking?

~:Crosse:~[/QUOTE]
Cool...
The thing I learned being a child of the late 70's and 80's, the "hair metal" bands could right that love song. They wrote about true experiences. Sure a lot of party themes...girl lust type songs. A lot of loss of life songs..heartfelt and real.
Scorpions, Saxon Bon Jovi, Aerosmith. I was really into Great White, Y&T, Zebra...they were/are some seriously talented Musicians.
Doken, Whitesnake the list goes on!
I agree that there is some dark songs out there. I too steer away from them....depending of course on the meaning. Love lost can be dark. Loss of a loved one can be dark. Hmmm.
Now...Rod Stewart rules!!! :icon_thumright: Threw you there for a bit eh?:laughing7:

Lets enjoy some Great White! There can not be a "blues" guitarist that can deny that this rocks!!:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions