Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Smile, smile. The girl with the 'electrical' hair. Cracking up at myself. At least, it is not made of snakes! Doc, you are always so right on, you know that? Funny, this thread went from ghost stories to the current ones with a whole lot of our own 'spirits' as well. One day, you never know, someone, may just end up talking about our stories around a campfire.:)

Good to see you think and speak that,
IS what I'm talkin' about. Just thinking out loud,
a little bit about the right spirits likin' that. Some times we
really Do get what we Say. Sounds fair enough within reason?

Then May the Spirits be With us.
Another a' mine thoughts... :cross:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crosse, you missed that part where I remained my chaste self and taught her the rudiments of Chinese writing om Christmas eve.. I like to think that I might have changed her life and she went on to higher learning and managed a new life for herself. When the communists took over there was no place for her - officially.

I have no doubt that you would have been beside me in the war,, if you had been born earlier. it is that I was lucky enough to pay part of my debt to the US by being born here, however i have a tongue in cheek on the present US.Sides after the war it was fun for me I colud travel almost anywhere, but China and The Gobi have a special part in my heart - I was able ro experience the last of the old China.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose - had I been around at the time, I would have been behind ya - WAY, WAY behind ya! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Crosse, you missed that part where I remained my chaste self and taught her the rudiments of Chinese writing om Christmas eve.. I like to think that I might have changed her life and she went on to higher learning and managed a new life for herself. When the communists took over there was no place for her - officially.

I have no doubt that you would have been beside me in the war,, if you had been born earlier. it is that I was lucky enough to pay part of my debt to the US by being born here, however i have a tongue in cheek on the present US.Sides after the war it was fun for me I colud travel almost anywhere, but China and The Gobi have a special part in my heart - I was able ro experience the last of the old China.

Howdy Don Jose,

I think that's awesome, totally, I'm sure she did learn from you...
Never know, you might see her soul later... :cross:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, from what I have heard of you , from other sources, you would have been right beside me - except when the 14 ' shells started ro be lonned in, ,then you would have been eating my mud -- No dust out there 600 inchesnof rain a year.

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yay, Oro! So nice to see you. Hugs to you and your most beautiful side-kick. I hope you and your wife are currently traveling upon not just one, but many happy trails. Mi Mancha, May jaw just hit the oriental rug. Hold on a moment, while I pick it up. Okay. All set. Listen. Forget the Tayopa, nothing can compare to you. There is no other 'YOU', or anyone who can compare to you, in regards to who have not only given to 'our' country, but Mexico, China, and the world over. You mean so much to me, and I never want your stories to end. They live in the corners of my mind, reminding me, that we as spiritual beings in a human condition, can DO ANYTHiNG. You are a war hero, adventure hero, and most importantly, my hero. You better know that, or I am bringing my lonely plank to Mocuzari. That plank sits all by itself, looking at me sheepishly, saying 'can we go, now, already". I have a feeling I just might have to transform that plank into the new support beam of Parker's treehouse. I hope Amy doesn't mind? And, lastly, Crosse', I agree completely with you on the topic of The Dove. The 2 most special breeds in and around Alamos are The White Winged and Mourning Dove. The dove is a symbol of miracles, purity, innocence. The sign that the Holy Spirit is present, as you know. I realize it is a passionate sport for some, but to me, it means much more. My husband and I were told by the doctor's (99.9% chance) that we would never be able to have children of our own. I shook my head 'no' and believed something greater. Within 2 years, we had our first (of 3) miracles. We named her, Paloma.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Mastiff, thank you for sharing…..as for me, I have gained far more than I have lost………and were it possible, would not go back……
As scripture tells us, not a hair on our heads fall without the Father knowing……so all is permitted or willed by God………and while with our limited understanding we may not know why bad, or good things happen, nothing happens by chance…….
And it seems to me that money will never buy happiness, nor peace, nor love………and as difficult as your challenges have been, it seems clear from your posts that you re a very special woman (even if you suffer the occasional electronic bad hair day)…..may God bless and guide you.

Senor Don Jose……..I would guess you are aware of something with respect to cancer….there are many cures out there, about all are nutrition or supplements and not available in the USSA……… I am aware of Mexico having a few clinics that specialize in cancer therapies that actually work……
Yet we can decrease our risks greatly by eating well (avoid GMO, artificial sweeteners, microwaves and processed foods).

Homar, Crosse…….nice posts…….may God bless you.

Thanks doc-d,

The same to you, hope you're feeling good.
Hang in there and keep writing, hope you really
have the best camp time with your brother, sounds
like a lot of great fun to me, enjoy... :cross:

PS What is GMO?

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Trappergirl, Thanks Kindly
Made me smile really big:

I had Crows cawing loudly, early this morning, (about 6:07 before coffees),
very unusual. Probably were trying to sneak around and get a tasty bluebird,
singing mocker, meadowlark, or... If they get mi lovely Dove hatchling, I shall be seriously tempted, to break out the Remington 12 ga. Would be way too noisy, I know. Maybe tho, they were just a spying on mi. Or, maybe to send a good message, not a bad one, like my highly superstitious Cherokee Indian friend thinks, just a kind thought perhaps, as "The crow flies". :dontknow: Hmmm... :cross:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
My Amigo the tree man, and I, are working on
a clearing, removing so many dead oaks,
blackjacks, elms, try to leave the
hickorys, for cooking, etc...

There's the Main Campfire Spots.
Where I burn brush when no one Is visiting...

I know, nothin' fancy, but it works!
The woods won't catch afire if I just
make it about 10' tall, or so. 8-)

My Good Friend, is helping out with tree work.
(Doing most of the cutting, cause that's the way he likes it).
is a very kind, thoughtful Soul... :cross:

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Yay, Oro! So nice to see you. Hugs to you and your most beautiful side-kick. I hope you and your wife are currently traveling upon not just one, but many happy trails. Mi Mancha, May jaw just hit the oriental rug. Hold on a moment, while I pick it up. Okay. All set. Listen. Forget the Tayopa, nothing can compare to you. There is no other 'YOU', or anyone who can compare to you, in regards to who have not only given to 'our' country, but Mexico, China, and the world over. You mean so much to me, and I never want your stories to end. They live in the corners of my mind, reminding me, that we as spiritual beings in a human condition, can DO ANYTHiNG. You are a war hero, adventure hero, and most importantly, my hero. You better know that, or I am bringing my lonely plank to Mocuzari. That plank sits all by itself, looking at me sheepishly, saying 'can we go, now, already". I have a feeling I just might have to transform that plank into the new support beam of Parker's treehouse. I hope Amy doesn't mind? And, lastly, Crosse', I agree completely with you on the topic of The Dove. The 2 most special breeds in and around Alamos are The White Winged and Mourning Dove. The dove is a symbol of miracles, purity, innocence. The sign that the Holy Spirit is present, as you know. I realize it is a passionate sport for some, but to me, it means much more. My husband and I were told by the doctor's (99.9% chance) that we would never be able to have children of our own. I shook my head 'no' and believed something greater. Within 2 years, we had our first (of 3) miracles. We named her, Paloma.

Hola amiga - thank you and we are glad to know that you are well along in recovery, hopefully soon will be back out hunting for treasures! (With a new vehicle of course) :thumbsup: Happy to see you posting regularly again. Now, didn't you mention something about a ghostly treasure tale you might consider sharing with us? <hint hint> :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Have to sign off, will try to pop in later this evening.

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Gonna' do a road trip soon...
It's gonna' be coolin' off, Ahh Nice!

Y'all have a safe weekend, Please,
don't let yourself get distracted driving???.

Hope everyone gets to go do something real, Fun! ... :cross:

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• IMG_0068.JPG
    IMG_0068.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. Keep that campfire going. Oh! Here comes a few new cowboys to join in on the fun. Remember this guy? ;)

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool!
Michael Martin Murphey,
One of our very most favorites, for classic
cowboy songs. Roy Rogers Jr. (Dusty), was
exceptionally good in the Desert, warming up
for Willie, and RR Jr. also, with his great band,
around the Chuck Wagon Campfire, in Branson ...

When I learn how to do it, I do have
a few very good various music videos,
in my DVR archives. Thanks, ... :cross:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
. Keep that campfire going. Oh! Here comes a few new cowboys to join in on the fun. Remember this guy? ;)

His Hit song "Wildfire" was also very prolific, popular,
and was played on the radio a lot. Reckon I am
sort of an Indian Cowboy at Heart... :cross:

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy you like him. I do too. He is my Dad's buddy. He used to play with some cool country boys, who have since branched out on their own. One, in particular, who I see pretty often in NM (used to live in Santa Fe, but go back often) is Michael Hearne. His band is South by Southwest. They are good! Occasionally, he and MMM still get together and play. Recently, we went to see MMM in Red River. He now has as ranch and has cowboy cookouts there. He has really swung to the far side of cowboy 'poetry' and songs, only. He really looks a bit like Wild Bill now. ;) His son Ryan has stepped forward into the spotlight, too. Good people, for sure. I too, still like his one hit wonder. Smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions